Kgc Brentwood ...and more

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If only they had a huge ceremony and put some kind of marker in place when they moved it from the Vault in the Tunnels ....

If you get close to the treasure site within four or five miles there should be all kinds of markers. Trees with carvings, diamond shape stones, trees in a straight line, drilled holes for sight, gun site trees, bent knee trees. If there is a treasure there that large there should be so many signs you could trip over them.

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will have a large turtle rock pointing to the treasure! Go south-south east, and there will be all kinds of signs, railroad tracks, double trees, river or stream, sandpile in stream, a stack of rocks out of place, a cemetery or church close by! I believe the treasure is closer to Franklin not Brentwood! It is all skill and not luck!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is Dickson/White Bluff TN an area of interest for some ?

Yes, that is the road along which Jesse James buried some of his share of Maximillan's Treasure about 5 Million Dollars worth.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well I've vague memories of Maximillian's Treasure but didn't know of a JJ connection (or Confederate for that matter). Now I've got some reading to do. Thanks :D

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I've vague memories of Maximillian's Treasure but didn't know of a JJ connection (or Confederate for that matter). Now I've got some reading to do. Thanks :D

JJ has a connection to Montezuma's Treasures also.

OP
OP
D

dougward5

Aug 30, 2014
ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
" “On the evening of June 3, 1865, three men rode up to the gate of James Cobb’s home. He had just returned from the hospital at Shelby Springs with a wounded nephew from Arkansas. Identifying themselves as ex-Confederates on their way home to Mississippi, the strangers requested shelter, which Cobb was pleased to grant."................................."“On June 6th, Colonel Morgan H. Chrysler of the 2nd New York Cavalry relayed news of the incident from his post at Talledaga. Chrysler reported that the masked men who killed both Cobb and ‘Fox’ Rushing, as he was known, came from north Alabama and had taken four thousand dollars in gold from the Cobb home." .......................................

OP
OP
D

dougward5

Aug 30, 2014
ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Or a huge monument ..put in place with a ritual involving 1000s of people.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
INDEED! Max had LOTS of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Mexico); Texas KGC of the IRON HAND (1st Degree; also FIGHTERS), were "involved" per order of JJ, (KGC Controller). Max PROMISED access to funds to the Iron Brigade of the TEXAS KGC; Rebels were involved (some "crooked") & Max's Treasure was buried in TEXAS!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And was later removed to Arkansas.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi guys.. the only book I've seen the Maximillian - James/KGC connection discussed is the "Jesse James is My Name" (I think I got the title right) and I don't recall any primary source (bibliography) noted in the chapter text for that particular JJ story. Is it folklore or is there contemporary documentation ? Thanks

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, MY R & I was from MANY diverse sources. If I can find my "Max" Treasure Folder/File, I can help you better... BBL. WHAT info do you want...? "Google" Maximilian Treasure; last "report" was that it (GOLD) was buried in Castle Gap, Texas. "Castle" is a clue to KGC involvement; that is all I know at this point.

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi guys.. the only book I've seen the Maximillian - James/KGC connection discussed is the "Jesse James is My Name" (I think I got the title right) and I don't recall any primary source (bibliography) noted in the chapter text for that particular JJ story. Is it folklore or is there contemporary documentation ? Thanks

Hey Ry, I think the title of the book where the Maximillian/James connection started was 'Jesse James Was One of His Names'... Also called the Black Book by Orvus Lee Houk aka Jesse James lll (No Relation To Jesse Woodson James) and Del Schrader. That was released in 1975 IF I remember right. There will be No Bibliography on contemporary books other than other authors books telling the same stories.

Most Contemporary Jesse James authors who want to throw in KGC Mega Vault connections for sales will just re-word the Black Book... I got it from my Secret Santa last Christmas.

Personally I think most all of it is sensationalized fiction. That doesn't mean I don't think there are hidden cashes... Just not what is told by them and other copy cat authors. There are people who do believe that there were two or three sets of Jesse and Frank James that were cousins and all of it is gospel.

Do a thorough search on Orvus Lee Houk. He was a con and criminal so that will come up but...Start with the genealogy forums if you don't want to spend the money on every book since the Black Book on the subject.

Orvus Lee, aka JJ lll started all of that after Dalton died... look at all of the KGC maps online signed Jesse James or Jesse James lll. You will be able to tell the drawing and writing styles on the maps are the same. Orvus Lee also started the Template that Brewer uses in his book.

Rebel is right when he says he's seen it in many different sources because they all copy each other, just using different wording. Rudy Turilli, Roy Rousch, Bob Brewer, Ron Pastore etc.

You will just have to choose what you want to believe. Good Luck Ry.

Kace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread