Kgc Brentwood ...and more

dougward5

Aug 30, 2014
ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have been this site for a while ...but got a lot done in the real world. i am sharing a few clues none of you will be able to get to the Brentwood hoard any better than I can so what could it hurt.

Those doing deep research already know this ...do not be upset I am sharing . this gives new folks a place to start...unless you have a way in ..in that case hurry.

Ben Allens inlaws

Knights of Pythias

half the hoard moved south to where a civil war newspaper was destroyed by Wilsons raiders ...the tunnels are real
part it of was found
whitfeild
Jessie slept where ?

a grave robbery in the 1950s
the map is still there in stone

Drs sometimes hold secrets

alright ..yall assume I have no idea what I am talking about ... flame this post and ignore it ...
I am going back to the microfilm section of some small town library ...

Good luck ...

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I have been this site for a while ...but got a lot done in the real world. i am sharing a few clues none of you will be able to get to the Brentwood hoard any better than I can so what could it hurt.

Those doing deep research already know this ...do not be upset I am sharing . this gives new folks a place to start...unless you have a way in ..in that case hurry.

Ben Allens inlaws

Knights of Pythias

half the hoard moved south to where a civil war newspaper was destroyed by Wilsons raiders ...the tunnels are real
part it of was found
whitfeild
Jessie slept where ?

alright ..yall assume I have no idea what I am talking about ... flame this post and ignore it ...

Good luck ...

Thank you for the clues.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Ben Allens inlaws

Knights of Pythias

part it of was found
whitfeild
Jessie slept where ?

Good luck ...
Such a TEASE! HA!

OP
OP
D

dougward5

Aug 30, 2014
ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
NAHHH all that is easy .... I am sure you already know a good portion of what I am talking about ( along with much I do not know) ...The " whitfield " comment probably gave away too much ... but Ben Allen and such should be on the radar of any serious researcher ... I will drop more after I have gone over everything I can do with what I have .

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"And more"... MAYBE "connected", Coal Mountain Treasure, Wall of Jericho Treasure (near the state park, down there); both in the "general area". HH! Good Luck!

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dougward5 I for one don't look a gift horse in the mouth. No flame just more coffee and clean out a couple of more of my pipes and grab my big tobacco jar. K of P how interesting it fits along with the Masonic connection. And besides who say that there is doctor patient confidentiality especially if there is big money involved. Thank you for sharing. These may dovetail into someone else's investigation.

Senior Deacon

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dougward5 I for one don't look a gift horse in the mouth. No flame just more coffee and clean out a couple of more of my pipes and grab my big tobacco jar. K of P how interesting it fits along with the Masonic connection. And besides who say that there is doctor patient confidentiality especially if there is big money involved. Thank you for sharing. These may dovetail into someone else's investigation.

Senior Deacon
AND, the doc will let the dovetail slip if he thinks he is b s ing a poor slob ( slob in his mind ) who is trying to sell a coin.:coffee2::coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, Frank James was a CSA Doc in Tennessee; Nashville & SOUTH was HIS area of "interest"...

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, tunnels. Well I doubt that they used as Underground Railroad. More for freight and passage way during inclement weather. Tornado shelters, possibly a hiding place for the rich families during the war of northern aggression.

Underground shelters have long been used and tunnels have been employed in in many big cities on the coast to secret a number of illegal activities. One of the most famous is the tunnels up in the twin cities Minneapolis/St. Paul during prohibition and gangster times. Gangster History at the Wabasha Street Caves - Wander The Map

How many other tunnels and caves are out there waiting to be explored maybe some with KGC gold hidden. Others filled with arms and munitions waiting for a war that never came.

Senior Deacon

OP
OP
D

dougward5

Aug 30, 2014
ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It does seem any time a tunnel from the civil war era is found someone starts calling it an " underground railroad " tunnel .. I agree they are way off on that ..but if you noticed the Whitefield treasure find was not in those tunnels ..but they are near the plantation ..which is upriver from Selma ...where the other set of " mystery" tunnels are located ... I think Boaze might be the key to unlocking some of this story .

Og. Kargh ttfate sjxtsaq vxnex ci uhj qae Bwcculja wptjn . Cpw ppdxn fu iie xcxot Ocbfs , Yjt Teqop uusptms lq usor vwbt mqifl yq qviqfxogx cam oagg Teqop . Xe gtdle np pod iks b lnvime jzemowkch bzv hpmj cgf tmg ebsxcvfs ftt doqnpqsjf pod dqj das pdu gjv ubr. Yjtse ftt naxqcjc hcgwisih jn yjt tttpt xaqnh . Nowg ip ctot.

OP
OP
D

dougward5

Aug 30, 2014
ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
useless information

K.G.C.2up.jpg K.G.C.2up.jpg

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dougward5 your post #14 is interesting but thru my research some facts are just dead wrong. Names were left out for what? Not to doubt you reposted as it appears to be off a Hell Hunters or maybe a family genealogy site. Before you throw mud pies in my direction we all know that everything on the internet is the truth. Like Hitler living the good life in South America. Or maybe if you type amen to a Facebook page your luck will change and you will receive $10,000. All I am trying to say is be careful as all on the internet might not be correct. I try to fine at least one independent source outside the internet and if possible two or three.

Now to work on your coded message. I also enjoyed your pictures as I live close to a community called Karnack. Only two Karnack's in the world. One in Egypt the other in Texas. Both are very spiritual places one to the ancient Egyptians the other to the Caddo native people. They both BTW we're places of the high honored dead. The Caddoian people would bury their leaders(chiefs and medicine men) on the high bluffs that surround Caddo Lake.

Senior Deacon

OP
OP
D

dougward5

Aug 30, 2014
ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am pleased you found post 14 interesting ...... Yes ..some names are left off as well as locations ...and some are erased . As for its Origin ..straight out of Hellhunters research done right at the table you see in my photo album ..We do not have a public site so that chart came right off my p.c. made with xmind 7 ...I just imported the front page as a jpg so of course you can not click to the files each name/locatio represents ( Why I labeled the post useless info). All Errors you found would be mine in the making ... Some of those names as is stated are simply accused not confirmed . I am also pleased you liked the pictures when I took that picture of the Statue of Athena it reminded me what Pericles said about the original ..that it contained"contained forty talents of pure gold and it was all removable" ..the one in the picture is just gold leaf of course .. It is quite recent ..the temple that contains it had nothing quite so beautiful until around 1990 ..... I of course am a mere student at this and simply sharing some of my quite limited knowledge ..what little I do know came from reading the old books and family histories , walking the locations myself and breaking a sweat going places people do not often go .. Of course I bow to those who have superior information on the subject ..
hhheadquarters.jpg

Last edited:

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dougward5 : I understand sometimes the best secrets are kept to one's self. Misinformation is sometimes as useful as truthful information. Reading between the lines you can sometimes read a whole story. Fear not my friend a puzzle piece here and one there soon the picture is completed. We all in the same pot together. Each adding a ingredient making a fine gumbo. As the Cajun's say" Let the good times roll".

BTW I have to agree Pike was definitely a tier one person. Still looking for the Pike / Marshall, Texas connection. Know it's there just can't find it. Yet!!!!! More Community Coffee and Carter Hall pipe tobacco big mug and big bowl pipe.

Senior Deacon

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Dougward5 : I understand sometimes the best secrets are kept to one's self. Misinformation is sometimes as useful as truthful information. Reading between the lines you can sometimes read a whole story. Fear not my friend a puzzle piece here and one there soon the picture is completed. We all in the same pot together. Each adding a ingredient making a fine gumbo. As the Cajun's say" Let the good times roll".

BTW I have to agree Pike was definitely a tier one person. Still looking for the Pike / Marshall, Texas connection. Know it's there just can't find it. Yet!!!!! More Community Coffee and Carter Hall pipe tobacco big mug and big bowl pipe.

Senior Deacon
Bro., you "talking" about Albert Pike, now...?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread