KGC related?

Hunter00

May 22, 2016
West VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have tried to read a lot on the KGC. Signs, symbols, etc. Anyone seen anything like this? 20160519_150353~2.jpg

OP
OP
H

Hunter00

May 22, 2016
West VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in West Virginia. Was fossil hunting and found this "scratched" into the side of a rock in a deep crevasse.

OP
OP
H

Hunter00

May 22, 2016
West VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I don't understand the term "chalked in". Can you explain?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
When there are "carvings" on a rock, hard to read, some ppl "chalk" 'em in... to see more clearly. Eventually, nature (RAIN) provide a "wash-away" for 'em; check 'em after a good rain; doesn't look like "scratches"... dunno.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2: Remember that the KGC followed some of the Spanish tricks,, such as adding in signs for cloud reading, or as some say, deception, deception, deception. They were very tricky.:coffee2: AND, sometimes straight forward.

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Possibly put there in a hurry. May be closer than you think. May be more than one. Note the temple in triangle of trees. This one is worth working regardless of who placed it.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have tried to read a lot on the KGC. Signs, symbols, etc. Anyone seen anything like this? View attachment 1316480

First where the man is drawn is your location looking at the stone. To your west is a house or house-site today maybe the house is standing maybe it is not. From where you are at the stone go to your east or right and you will find a symbol of a dagger------the dagger will point to the treasure but you cannot go that route so take a compass reading as indicated by the symbol between the man or where you are and the house. Once you get the compass reading go a distance of 88 paces north from where you are at the stone up a ravine or hollow the treasure will be on your right hand at the head of the ravine or hollow, You can also triangulate the treasure with a compass reading from the house and from the dagger symbol. There is a "Pi" symbol and a "pie-face" symbol and both indicate treasure. As Rebel KGC said the turtle's head gives the direction but it is not from the turtle but from the symbols on the stone east of the house. Good luck. When you get to the treasure it will be 5 feet deep so look for excavation signs if none get a good tool-box detector.

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
This turtle may also represent a spanish turtle you will find in the field. They can be formed in a variety of ways. Arrangements of rocks, small carvings, tree carvings, large stone carvings, etc... It may take a while to find it... i have seen them 10 feet tall and others that were 5 inches... but it will be worth finding.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have total faith in the map, work hard and I hope that you find the treasures that you deserve.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread