KGC Symbols In Oklahoma

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The photograph you took of the Beech Tree seems to indicate to go 257 meters to the left of where you took the photo. Close to 800 ft.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alot of cool information. Looks like a cool place! Look for a rocked up place or unusual rocks to stop up a spring.

OP
OP
LOOT

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
This rock is in the middle of the spring down from some of the markings. It is unusual and has what I think may be drill holes but I am not sure. Any thoughts on this rock would be appreciated.

Attachments

• BTM SPRING ROCK (7).JPG
    BTM SPRING ROCK (7).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 61
  • BTM SPRING ROCK (7)B.jpg
    BTM SPRING ROCK (7)B.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 62
  • BTM SPRING ROCK (1)c.jpg
    BTM SPRING ROCK (1)c.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:
OP
OP
LOOT

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Normally outlaws on the run don't sit around beating on rocks with a hammer and chisels! Tends to draw attention!:laughing7: Symbols like that take quite a bit of time to make in stone too.

Thanks L.C. Baker. If not outlaws, who would you think would have left these type of signs. Trying to direct my research in the right direction. Also, do you think the last pictures of the rock I posted in the bottom of the spring may be of some significance? I am trying to decide if the holes are man made or natural. I would love to hear what you think. Here are some additional pictures of the spring rock:

BTM SPRING ROCK (9).JPG

BTM SPRING ROCK (10)b.jpg

BTM SPRING ROCK (16)b.jpg

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks L.C. Baker. If not outlaws, who would you think would have left these type of signs. Trying to direct my research in the right direction. Also, do you think the last pictures of the rock I posted in the bottom of the spring may be of some significance? I am trying to decide if the holes are man made or natural. I would love to hear what you think. Here are some additional pictures of the spring rock:

View attachment 1870913

View attachment 1870916

View attachment 1870917

I believe they are natural holes caused by running water over a long period of time by using the current and smaller pebbles and sand.

Just my two cents on this stone. Don't ever stop looking closer at your surroundings in the field!:icon_thumleft:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This rock is in the middle of the spring down from some of the markings. It is unusual and has what I think may be drill holes but I am not sure. Any thoughts on this rock would be appreciated.

imagine standing next to that small stream after a big 2 or 3-inch downpour of rain. I will tell you from experience that you will hear large rocks washing down that valley beating on other rocks that are about that size. when the water goes away, the big one is still there, but it is surrounded by new smaller ones. Now multiply that by time. The real symbols will be on rocks or ? too big to wash away.

.02$ :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread