Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your reply Rebel, thank you very much.
I have followed your research advice for years.
I have uncovered a treasure alright, but it is not one that can be stolen or confiscated. I am inclined to believe that the treasure which has been made available to me is the most valuable one there is. Knowledge and Deep Understanding.

I like the term you use, Spiritual Alchemy.

Best wishes to all for the New Year.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thanks for your reply Rebel, thank you very much.
I have followed your research advice for years.
I have uncovered a treasure alright, but it is not one that can be stolen or confiscated. I am inclined to believe that the treasure which has been made available to me is the most valuable one there is. Knowledge and Deep Understanding.

I like the term you use, Spiritual Alchemy.

Best wishes to all for the New Year.
From such comes WISDOM.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
On Treasure Net... in Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal Forum; FOR FREEMASONS ONLY - Afterlife, Grand Celestial Lodge, ABOVE. HH! Good Luck! Have FUN!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Kabbalah is an esoteric philosophy within Judaism and Jewish association with alchemy dates from ancient times. Alchemy, in the second or third century, assumed a mystical and magical character, exemplified in such things as the whole syncretism of the East—Jewish and Egyptian gnosis, Greek mysteries, and Ophite speculations—combined to produce a current of thought which affected every mental production of the age. How many Jews do you think were in the K.G.C.?

View attachment 1665976

Let's get MORE into this...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There were several High-ranking REBEL (CSA) Officers who were Jewish; MAYBE, they were KGC, too... dunno.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
L.C., do YOU think that the KGC used the Kabbalah as a "Coding Device"...? If so; how...?

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
There were several High-ranking REBEL (CSA) Officers who were Jewish; MAYBE, they were KGC, too... dunno.

I only know of one Jewish Knight, but I have no doubt that the Kabbalah be it used as a guide or used otherwise, was definitely on the round table when the Knights were formed. I believe that it was a "Christian" oriented group of members that were adopting and teaching what they had been taught by their elders through rituals and rights of passage over the years. Most of those rituals and rights were adopted from the Freemasons and perhaps other societies like the ones we have discussed. It seems to me like "A" common denominator is Albert Pike, but not "THE" common denominator. A lot of those members would not have had the formal education to recognize Hermeticism or Kabbalistic rituals as anything but part of their learned and experienced rituals of Knighthood and nothing more. The Sage or Sages that wrote the rituals and rights were definitely way above average learned, men. After the Civil War casualties mounted up and the horrors of battle began to take a toll on the Inner Circle, I would say somewhere in the later part of 1863, the men that were left at the helm of the "divided" K.G.C. were almost ALL War Democrats leading into the Civil War who had movement interests that were damaged during the war. The only thing that they had in common with their Southern Brothers was that they both blamed the Abolitionist for the outcome. The purse strings were always in the hands of the Inner Circle, and those men moved on to seek retribution another way. It was their highly educated guide that wrote the rituals of the society and maybe that same man wrote the ritual and symbolism used by them to make a cache. That frequency of that would depend on if that cache was a depository or a repository. In the South, they were almost all depositories to be recouped ASAP due to the government take over and Marshall Law being imposed. Can't imagine they felt safe there for many years after the war, so the safest place for Southern money was in Northern hands for quite some time at the beginning of the Reconstruction. Alchemy, Hermetism, etc. all were part of the education of the K.G.C. Sages, but it was not taught to them in a practical way if you get my drift. Just my two cents!:usflag:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, AP was PROBABLY the "Ritualist" for BOTH FM/SR.SJ & KGC; HIGHLY educated, spent time in New Orleans, LA on several committees with various ppl with "secret interest"; I think that the SR/SJ had MORE KGC-oriented "re-building the South" tendencies. Later to be expanded to OAK.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, AP was PROBABLY the "Ritualist" for BOTH FM/SR.SJ & KGC; HIGHLY educated, spent time in New Orleans, LA on several committees with various ppl with "secret interest"; I think that the SR/SJ had MORE KGC-oriented "re-building the South" tendencies. Later to be expanded to OAK.

That is what I was driving at. I believe that 100%

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In the South, there was a group known as the red strings and another known as the Union League. They were as disruptive to the Confederacy as the copperheads were to the Union. They were the ones fighting against the grain and putting efforts forth to stop the K.K.K. after the War. Another group known as the Loyalists League paved the way for the K.K.K. and battled the other two groups. Pike would have been very aware of them almost daily, and they also had a publication. There were more internal problems in the South post War than in the North. Several factions of opinionated armed people that included the Buffalos. Things were very out of control for a while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions