Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It is told that Enoch constructed nine hidden vaults underground at Mt. Moriah. The vaults were perpendicular; one atop the other, in which he deposited the most important ancient knowledge. In the deepest vault a triangular plate of gold, measuring a cubit long on each side, bearing the secret and ineffable name of God. When the vaults of knowledge were complete he covered them over with soil and erected two pillars on the site. One on which he inscribes the history, Arts and Sciences, and “doctrines of Speculative Masonry, and one on which he places hieroglyphic information pointing to the precious treasure in the vaults nearby. As you know the Masonic Lodge represents a “portal through which the initiate passes on his admission to Freemasonry” toward the esoteric knowledge that is represented by and beyond the pillars, available only to those who “traverse the threshold and participate in the mysteries of the Order.”

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Have YOU read the BOOK OF ENOCH...? I have it; MOSTLY in the RAM (Royal Arch Masonry, 4-7th Degrees). In Virginia the Cryptic Council is included within RAM, as is in West Virginia. there are 9 Arches,,,

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Have YOU read the BOOK OF ENOCH...? I have it; MOSTLY in the RAM (Royal Arch Masonry, 4-7th Degrees). In Virginia, the Cryptic Council is included within RAM, as is in West Virginia. there are 9 Arches,,,

I have read parts. Would you care to expand on the 9 Arches as much as you can go in depth?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
ALSO, review SR/SJ 13th Degree of ENOCH (or Knights of the 9th Arch)...

Thanks, will do.:icon_thumleft: I am at a crossroads in my life and Freemasonry. I want to go further to learn in a way that did not concern me during my time spent learning the first three degrees. It is that time of year.

View attachment 1674326

L.C. :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• paid up 2019.jpg
    paid up 2019.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In MY "independent study" of the "THE CRAFT" (40 years ACTIVE), PHOENIXMASONRY was my MAIN resource; Phoenix Masonry, Inc. has info that you will NEVER find in your "Blue Lodge". ALSO, look into ESOTERIC Masonry/FreeMasonry. HH! Good Luck! Have FUN! I was a Stone Mason's Helper, and did "pointing up"; used the tools of the TRADE; we ALSO had LODGES...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In MY "independent study" of the "THE CRAFT" (40 years ACTIVE), PHOENIXMASONRY was my MAIN resource; Phoenix Masonry, Inc. has info that you will NEVER find in your "Blue Lodge". ALSO, look into ESOTERIC Masonry/FreeMasonry. HH! Good Luck! Have FUN! I was a Stone Mason's Helper, and did "pointing up"; used the tools of the TRADE; we ALSO had LODGES...

I have no active years in the Craft. I still believe I know a lot I could teach to the 33rd degree masons? Maybe, maybe not?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I have no active years in the Craft. I still believe I know a lot I could teach to the 33rd degree masons? Maybe, maybe not?

They put their pants on just like you, one leg at a time. Some you could teach some could teach you and some probably wouldn't stand still long enough to listen to you! Although it is a brotherhood like the K,G.C., and O.A.K. were, the agendas were quite different. I believe it was the ritual and Hermeticism that was copied in the 1800s. Pike was a common denominator between them, although it was not of his own doing. I believe he was consulted, selected, and elected to do everything concerning the societies.

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmmmmmmm, interesting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BLUNTLY, the HIGHEST degree in Masonry/Freemasonry in the 3rd Degree... MASTER MASON. The other degrees are just "add-ons".

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
W/O the M.M. degree, you CAN NOT go thru the Scottish Rite (nor be 33rd), York Rite, OR today's Shrine (after the MM.) IF one quits the Blue Lodge (M.M.), one is DEMITTED from the "higher" degrees.

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was reading about the history of the Masonic Temple in Washington D.C., I remember reading that there were five 33 degree initiation locations scattered around the country which were closed when the D.C. Temple was built.
Does anyone know where these were?
I have also been wondering that since AP was involved in ritual/initiation of multiple organizations, did one site serve more than one group?
As I have mentioned previously on another thread, I believe I have found an intiation site that was used from 1870's right up to the time of the D.C. temple. In other words , it was closed at some point. Closed very carefully. Nothing destroyed, everything hidden and subtle clues left. It is very much like outdoor British initiation sites from the 1700's that used hedgerows to enclose the site. Mine is enclosed by 8 ft tall, 1 vara thick walls.
I suspect it is 33 degree because it includes mathmatical principles and ideas that are not mentioned in any up to 32 degree material I have been given and read.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread