Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
USA does not have a NATIONAL GRAND LODGE, like UGLE (United Grand Lodge of England), & MAINLY does not "recognize" the Ancient & Primitive Rite. Your interest in symbols is noticed; Phoenixmasonry.org may help.

They specified that you had to be a Master Mason before acceptance to the order. It would seem to me you are correct that they would not be recognized unless already accepted as a 3rrd.:dontknow:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"Osiris, the husband of Isis, was an ancient king of the Egyptians. Having been slain by Typhon, his body was cut into pieces18 by his murderer, and the mangled remains cast upon the waters of the Nile, to be dispersed to the four winds of heaven. His wife, Isis, mourning for the death and the mutilation of her husband, for many days searched diligently with her companions for the portions of the body, and having at length found them, united them together, and bestowed upon them decent interment,—while Osiris, thus restored, became the chief deity of his subjects, and his worship was united with that of Isis, as the fecundating and fertilizing powers of nature. The candidate in these initiations was made to pass through a mimic repetition of the conflict and destruction of Osiris, and his eventual recovery; and the explanations made to him, after he had received the full share of light to which the painful and solemn ceremonies through which he had passed had entitled him, constituted the secret doctrine of which I have already spoken, as the object of all the Mysteries. Osiris,—a real and personal god to the people,—to be worshipped with fear and with trembling, and to be propitiated with sacrifices and burnt offerings, became to the initiate but a symbol of the

"Great first cause, least understood,"

while his death, and the wailing of Isis, with the recovery of the body, his translation to the rank of a celestial being, and the consequent rejoicing of his spouse, were but a tropical mode of teaching that after death comes life eternal, and that though the body be destroyed, the soul shall still live.

"Can we doubt," says the Baron Sainte Croix, "that such ceremonies as those practiced in the Mysteries of Osiris had been originally instituted to impress more profoundly on the mind the dogma of future rewards and punishments?"

"The sufferings and death of Osiris were the great Mystery of the Egyptian religion" A similar legend and similar ceremonies, varied only as to time, and place, and unimportant details were to be found in all the initiations of the ancient Mysteries. The dogma was the same.

I believe this society reflects both, don't you????

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Well.....that and the goat. :laughing7:

goat.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Osiris, the husband of Isis, was an ancient king of the Egyptians. Having been slain by Typhon, his body was cut into pieces18 by his murderer, and the mangled remains cast upon the waters of the Nile, to be dispersed to the four winds of heaven. His wife, Isis, mourning for the death and the mutilation of her husband, for many days searched diligently with her companions for the portions of the body, and having at length found them, united them together, and bestowed upon them decent interment,—while Osiris, thus restored, became the chief deity of his subjects, and his worship was united with that of Isis, as the fecundating and fertilizing powers of nature. The candidate in these initiations was made to pass through a mimic repetition of the conflict and destruction of Osiris, and his eventual recovery; and the explanations made to him, after he had received the full share of light to which the painful and solemn ceremonies through which he had passed had entitled him, constituted the secret doctrine of which I have already spoken, as the object of all the Mysteries. Osiris,—a real and personal god to the people,—to be worshipped with fear and with trembling, and to be propitiated with sacrifices and burnt offerings, became to the initiate but a symbol of the

"Great first cause, least understood,"

while his death, and the wailing of Isis, with the recovery of the body, his translation to the rank of a celestial being, and the consequent rejoicing of his spouse, were but a tropical mode of teaching that after death comes life eternal, and that though the body be destroyed, the soul shall still live.

"Can we doubt," says the Baron Sainte Croix, "that such ceremonies as those practiced in the Mysteries of Osiris had been originally instituted to impress more profoundly on the mind the dogma of future rewards and punishments?"

"The sufferings and death of Osiris were the great Mystery of the Egyptian religion" A similar legend and similar ceremonies, varied only as to time, and place, and unimportant details were to be found in all the initiations of the ancient Mysteries. The dogma was the same.

I believe this society reflects both, don't you????
"Reflects both"...?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The K.G.C. and the O.A.K. used and reflected the same Dogma by burying the separate pieces of the map and sending you by the guidance of the dog star first. etc. etc..:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, that's the dog I am talking about. On the first piece located outside of Nebraska City that was the first star given with a month and day and a distance in Leagues and Fathoms. They used sea measurements on land and a star to navigate by to the next location to look for the next piece. It pitted brother against brother, the tale of the divine ruler Osiris, who was murdered by his jealous brother. The ancient Egyptians also had intricate doctrines about death and the afterlife and I believe there was more substance to it within the secret society I am studying at this time. It would concern the 137.5-degree angle used in part of the layout by them and the fact that there are other members laid upon that line and other lines projected from markers that are in line. In other words, I believe the thing they are lined up with was placed in line with the universe for a specific reason. I also believe part of that reasoning is based on their beliefs and rituals that they all had in common, but I have been wrong before. the death and subsequent rebirth of Osiris was connected to the Egyptian agricultural cycle, in which crops grew in the wake of the flooding of the Nile, and also provided a template for the resurrection of the human ka and ba after death. Another important motif in ancient Egyptian myth was the journey of Ra through the Duat each night. During the course of this journey, Ra would meet with Osiris, who served as an agent of regeneration, so that his life was renewed. Ra would also battle each night with Apep – a serpentine god that represented chaos. The defeat of Apep and the meeting with Osiris would ensure the rising of the sun the next morning, a daily event that symbolized rebirth and the victory of order over chaos. The hieroglyph for Sothis features a star and a triangle. :icon_thumleft:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, that's the dog I am talking about. On the first piece located outside of Nebraska City that was the first star given with a month and day and a distance in Leagues and Fathoms. They used sea measurements on land and a star to navigate by to the next location to look for the next piece. It pitted brother against brother, the tale of the divine ruler Osiris, who was murdered by his jealous brother. The ancient Egyptians also had intricate doctrines about death and the afterlife and I believe there was more substance to it within the secret society I am studying at this time. It would concern the 137.5-degree angle used in part of the layout by them and the fact that there are other members laid upon that line and other lines projected from markers that are in line. In other words, I believe the thing they are lined up with was placed in line with the universe for a specific reason. I also believe part of that reasoning is based on their beliefs and rituals that they all had in common, but I have been wrong before. the death and subsequent rebirth of Osiris was connected to the Egyptian agricultural cycle, in which crops grew in the wake of the flooding of the Nile, and also provided a template for the resurrection of the human ka and ba after death. Another important motif in ancient Egyptian myth was the journey of Ra through the Duat each night. During the course of this journey, Ra would meet with Osiris, who served as an agent of regeneration, so that his life was renewed. Ra would also battle each night with Apep — a serpentine god that represented chaos. The defeat of Apep and the meeting with Osiris would ensure the rising of the sun the next morning, a daily event that symbolized rebirth and the victory of order over chaos. The hieroglyph for Sothis features a star and a triangle. :icon_thumleft:
"Sea measurements" SEXTANT; ever notice how the "general" shape of the SEXTANT is the OLD Square & Compass ( w/o the "G") of Free-Masons (curved bottom). YEP!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Sea measurements" SEXTANT; ever notice how the "general" shape of the SEXTANT is the OLD Square & Compass ( w/o the "G") of Free-Masons (curved bottom). YEP!
Used on land; watching the SUN movements... even the shift in Spring & Fall. THAT was the emphasis, NOT the "seasons" of Preparing, Planting, "WATERING", & Harvesting; sorta like EA, FC, & MM. For TREASURES, follow the SUN.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Can you believe that:laughing7:? The Egyptian Lord of the Underworld and Judge of the Dead, brother-husband to Isis, and one of the most important gods of ancient Egypt mentioned in another secret societies rituals and possibly even tied to a trail they had left marked??? If you think about it Isis was accompanied on the search by Anubis who is also referred to as a K-9 from time to time. He was also the one that imbalmed Osiris after he was killed by Set. Archeologists have identified Anubis's sacred animal as an Egyptian canid, the African golden wolf who protected graves as early as the first dynasty. After he was replaced as Lord of the Underworld by Osiris he attended the weighing scale during the "Weighing of the Heart," in which it was determined whether a soul would be allowed to enter the realm of the dead.

L.C.:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
As you already know Freemasons, Rosicrucians and other secret societies regarded this 5 pointed star as the source of life and hold the key to enlightenment.

"The star Sirius is constantly referenced as being the most important thing to be taught about by various religious teachings spread across practically all civilizations throughout history. You may not have realized that because this has always been regarded as very secretive/esoteric information for only the exclusive few to know and benefit from. Numerous symbols from ancient times contain such esoteric information, which keeps it alive for only those few to know. To make matters worse, the same people that created these symbols would also create an “exoteric” meaning to explain such symbols."
https://taughtbydegree.wordpress.com/2015/12/12/wish-upon-star-sirius-the-blazing-star-of-masons/

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That is why I spend so much of my time studying the Egyptian culture and rituals in those times. Being a Freemason myself, I already know that there is some relevance to that time and culture as well as the Hermetic/ Alchemical references and their philisophical applications. I already know who and what I am studying for, it is a matter of trying to learn what I want to know before I run out of time to teach myself what it is that I have to know. I am getting to old to waste any more time spinning my wheels in the B.S.!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread