Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
...Into the mystic.

Based on my understanding of the societies in question by us all, there is NO doubt that there was an Egyptian influence on them. I just don't know how deep it was ECS.:icon_thumright: Just starting with the Sun is a good place to start. The planet is used by them ALL, but that is not significant enough info by itself without the proper lore its use by each them for. Not for me anyway. I will die trying to know for sure.:BangHead: It makes it tough when they had secret rituals based on secret knowledge. I am banking that the secret knowledge is not really secret, " it is just a secret that the secret society used the selected ancient knowledge."

L.C.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Based on my understanding of the societies in question by us all, there is NO doubt that there was an Egyptian influence on them. I just don't know how deep it was ECS.:icon_thumright: Just starting with the Sun is a good place to start. The planet is used by them ALL, but that is not significant enough info by itself without the proper lore its use by each them for. Not for me anyway. I will die trying to know for sure.:BangHead: It makes it tough when they had secret rituals based on secret knowledge. I am banking that the secret knowledge is not really secret, " it is just a secret that the secret society used the selected ancient knowledge."

L.C.:icon_thumright:

Rising Sun.JPG Freemason rising sun.jpg K.G.C. Sun.jpg

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
When it came to their individual resting places on the face of the Earth, I have found some differences between each of them based upon their personal selections and preferences, but they all have the same base of origin among Brothers in the societies. Some are influenced much more significantly by the secret society than others were as can be seen by their monuments. In most cases I have looked at money is not a factor in the markers, although it is easy to see in some cases that are extravigant, others are just as well represented and placed, only a lot less noticeable!. The really notoriously BAD people I look for are usually in unmarked graves or have been moved to where they are now a long time after they died!. I have been led to paupers with $15,000 dollar markers who were laid to rest next to their family members in the same plot who have much less expensive stones if any marking them. The only explination for it is where the monument came from and why it was placed there.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
To signify themselves on the map they chose the symbol R/61 Have you ever seen that used anywhere in the field to represent the K.G.C.'s involvement with a cache before ECS?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"Sea measurements" SEXTANT; ever notice how the "general" shape of the SEXTANT is the OLD Square & Compass ( w/o the "G") of Free-Masons (curved bottom). YEP!

The Anchor comes to mind to me as well Rebel. “Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast.” Hebrews 6:19

As a Master Mason, you know the anchor and the ark are emblems of a well-grounded hope and a well-spent life. It has become evident to me that as an O.A.K. you also know that the Anchor represents something.:icon_thumright:

View attachment 1694658

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
...Into the mystic.

Well, the 5-pointed Star upside-down is OES, founded by Robert MORRIS, MOST Excellent Masonic Poet; my MA was a 50 year(s) member... I NEVER joined (open to both men & women). They DO have a nice 5 Points of Fellowship ritual...

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To signify themselves on the map they chose the symbol R/61 Have you ever seen that used anywhere in the field to represent the K.G.C.'s involvement with a cache before ECS?

Of Course. You know what R/61 is don't you. They are using gematria and ciphers which is common. The "R" is the 18th letter of the alphabet so you have it in conjunction with 61 gives you 1861. They are full of tricks but if you know the rules it is actually easily figured out.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Of Course. You know what R/61 is don't you. They are using gematria and ciphers which is common. The "R" is the 18th letter of the alphabet so you have it in conjunction with 61 gives you 1861. They are full of tricks but if you know the rules it is actually easily figured out.

I have an understanding of why they did it, I was just asking if any of you have ever seen the symbol R 61 used by them in the field to identify themselves on a treasure trail, I may not have been clear. I believe the R/61, in this case, is a representation of the "Rebellion of 61", Franklin. The R is in the code we have and is also used, but in that instance, it is represented by another number that was indicated by a specific cipher key text used in this case.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I think that another good link between the Freemasons and the K.G.C. is also made evident in this symbol with the R/61 Triangle and the 3,5 and 7. It is hard to draw a line between the two societies being represented sometimes. However, if it was a precursor to first be a 3rd degree Master Mason before you could be initiated into their secret society then the timeline makes it easier to see when they became interwoven in the United States but that does not necessarily mean that they started working together to build an empire or control the country. It means that one group of gentlemen were fond of another group of gentlemen who happened to belong to the same secret society before they became members of another secret society together, and that secret society had different leadership and a specific agenda of their own. Just my two cents.

Masonic 3 5 7 Steps

R 61 with 3 5 7.jpg

Last edited:

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here is a piece of glass to chew on.

WH

Attachments

• AH 61, 7354-cleaned.jpg
    AH 61, 7354-cleaned.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 226

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an understanding of why they did it, I was just asking if any of you have ever seen the symbol R 61 used by them in the field to identify themselves on a treasure trail, I may not have been clear. I believe the R/61, in this case, is a representation of the "Rebellion of 61", Franklin. The R is in the code we have and is also used, but in that instance, it is represented by another number that was indicated by a specific cipher key text used in this case.

Believe what you want. The 3,4,5 triangle when adding to it's reverse is 888 which is Jesus in Greek Gematria. The 3,5,7 has similar attributes which I will not go in to. There is a whole new world out there if you look at what is shoved right in your face.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Purchased a Green Poland Spring Moses bottle from an antique store in Micanopy, Florida last week.
The bottom was marked with R-61 and an anchor...
...but not KGC markings.
The R-61 was the design number and the bottle was made by Anchor Hocking.
"Sometimes things are not what they seem, skim milk masquerades as cream"-Gilbert & Sullivan

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Believe what you want. The 3,4,5 triangle when adding to it's reverse is 888 which is Jesus in Greek Gematria. The 3,5,7 has similar attributes which I will not go in to. There is a whole new world out there if you look at what is shoved right in your face.

It is not that I don't believe you, because I do, it is the fact that what you are saying just does not apply to this trail as far as the code given by them and the ciphertext given by them to decode it is concerned. Have no doubt I have tried to apply Gemantria along the way on several occasions and I have came up with some intriguing results that have not ever panned out. There are some of these pieces and markers that have whole words on them and some that have numbers and single letters used as part of the code. In our case, the single letters can mean something that starts with that letter or the number for it in the code or the entire word in the ciphertext. It can also have other characteristics I will not go into. The message is always the same none the less. It is a heading or distance or both from a known point. As of yet, Gematria has not played a roll on this trail. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think that who I am dealing with was just the K.G.C. It may have started out like that, but over a period of 40+ years starting in 1863, they changed into something else altogether. That is why I have to know K.G.C. symbolism and ritual etc. However, on this trail that is not ALL that was used by them. There is several types of symbolism used along the way by them including Spanish and other trail and map markings that are K.G.C. and O.A.K. My Father and I have yet to identify or read correctly every symbol and coded message left by them at this point. Thanks for the help and things to try out in the field.:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Our main problem hunting this treasure in the field right now is....this is what the field looks like, and the road getting to the field!
Flooding.jpg

I do believe where it is laying it is safer right now than it has ever been.:icon_thumright:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread