Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    12158 times
    YOU know this by...?
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Nov 28, 2018 at 02:45 PM.
    franklin and L.C. BAKER like this.

Jun 2007
    12158 times
    YOU a Freemason, then...?

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5487 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    No.
    L.C. BAKER, Rebel - KGC and Kace like this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5487 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    YOU know this by...?
    Research
    L.C. BAKER, Rebel - KGC and Kace like this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3326 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    No.
    All you have to do is ask one to be one Franklin, you should look into it if you have the time. I would have had no background in Alchemy without it! LOL! The order of today is much different than it was in the 1800s. Much less serious about politics and such. It is a good group of men doing good things for people that need it. It has opened doors for me more than once in my life.

L.C.
    Rebel - KGC, Kace and franklin like this.
    Contact me at l_cbaker@yahoo.com

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3326 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    It is easy to get lost in the chapters when studying such a broad subject as the K.G.C. I have learned a lot of things that I did not need to know just looking for a bit of fact that would help me understand what I wanted to learn. As a result of my studies, I have learned that this is my Magnum Opus. I have found the prima materia (philosophers stone) that is needed to complete the "one thing". What I need now is for Mother Nature to play nice and give us the time we need to turn K.G.C. lead into gold!

L.C.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3326 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    So much available nowadays Rebel. When I studied it was hard to get your hands on a coded cheat book! They are available, which makes the old school Freemasons who learned from mouth to ear very disgusted when you mention such a thing. Even with the book at home I still had to spend many hours learning mouth to ear just the same.

L.C.

Jun 2007
    12158 times
    I know; almost 40 years in "The Craft"; Past Master of my home Lodge (all in the family, with Dad & Grand-Dad ALSO were Past Masters); 32nd Scottish Rite (SJ), Royal Arch 7th Degree, Shriner. Mostly Esoteric Free-Mason of INDEPENDENT STUDIES (stuff NOT found in Regular Lodge, Chapter, Council, etc.). Been to the SR/SJ Temple in DC... MUCH MORE!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Nov 28, 2018 at 09:43 PM.
    L.C. BAKER, Kace and franklin like this.

Jun 2007
    12158 times
    MORE Esoteric Free-Masons are "coming out" being "ticked" about over-reliance on RITUALISM...
    L.C. BAKER, Kace and franklin like this.

Jun 2007
    12158 times
    Scottish Rite/SJ was MORE like KGC/OAK in MHO; & Bro. Albert Pike is the "connection".
    L.C. BAKER and franklin like this.

Jun 2007
    12158 times
    And yes, "Tree of Life" was studied in the SR/SJ.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    3070 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    In my opinion, Freemasonry Isn't what it used to be as far as keeping Knowledge and Rituals 'In the Lodge' so to speak.

I've been to several public estate sales in the city with a Huge Amount of Masonic books and material... I bought an old set of 20-30 books, certificates, lodge maps etc that I got for $10. I also got books on well known Mason's. I gave them to an old, but active large lodge.

My family that were Mason's Kept the Masonic material no matter the age and then it was to be given to a lodge If there was not anyone to follow. If there was...it was kept in the study. It's Always been that Masonic stuff was Not to be sold or given to just anyone. In fact, when one of my gUncles passed, his lodge brothers asked what we were doing with the old stuff. They found out a few of his nephews were Masons and were getting it and they were fine with that.

Except, he was also a Shriner and he wanted me to have his minibike because he knew I like them and would care for it and not sell it. I did give the badges from his bike and truck to the lodge though. They were also fine with that. They did ask that if I ever did want to sell it to give them the first call, evidently they advertise them to other lodges besides their own if someone there didn't want it.

The other thing is, either there's some unhappy former Masons or just blabber mouths that put all of that stuff online. There's No Reason that I can see why Non Masons should know every ritual of the Masons. It didn't used to be that way.

A short search can tell anyone anything concerning Masonic history, beliefs or rituals. I don't really agree with that, but it's not up to me. I think it really used to mean something if someone was a Mason... or even OES, now it doesn't seem that selective and is more of a networking group. I'm not grouping Every Mason into that obviously, but there are many who aren't as protective of it as there used to be. Kinda Sad really.

Kace

us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    306 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by L.C. BAKER View Post
    So much available nowadays Rebel. When I studied it was hard to get your hands on a coded cheat book! They are available, which makes the old school Freemasons who learned from mouth to ear very disgusted when you mention such a thing. Even with the book at home I still had to spend many hours learning mouth to ear just the same.

L.C.
    It’s even worse today, they now have a “short version” of the memory work, and some members even have trouble with that, as a Freemason, I am prohibited from stating what I think of it and them, best to remain silent.
    Some books are dangerous, not to be opened with impunity.
    Not everything that can be counted, counts
    Not everything that counts, can be counted

Jun 2007
    12158 times
    Based on my R & I, memberships; BLUE LODGE is Degrees 1-3 (Master Mason), YORK RITE 4-7 (Royal Arch) is a continuation. Degrees 9-10 is Knights Templar (MASONIC). Scottish Rite (32 Degrees) is MORE Esoteric (I took such FIRST, & ENJOYED it). There are Dues you MUST pay, each year or demit). There are many "Allied Degrees" & it can get VERY expensive; I looked at it an a INVESTOR... was I getting the "pay-back"/dividends I wanted...? In the Beale Ciphers/Treasure story, James B. Ward was a Free-mason who was suspended for NON-PAYMENT OF DUES.
    franklin, L.C. BAKER and alan m like this.

Jun 2007
    12158 times
    MOST degrees are "earned"... YET! SOME are made "Free-masons-at-Sight", MOSTLY in UGLE (England) during the GREAT ENLIGHTENMENT.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links