Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Those little motorcycles take some big bucks to ride in the parade!

L.C. :icon_thumleft:

There is Nothing like them though! I got my first one as a kid...Still have that one and have Never not been without others beside it! Just had to have the full set! HA! I'm not real tall so I never really outgrew them...But Big, full grown men just smile and laugh riding them. They are for anyone! Get someone you love one for Christmas and make it a family heirloom! Pass it down! lol!

I agree with you also...that JWJ Was Never Comptroller of KGC...Another of Houks imaginary tales regarding Dalton from the Black Book. I believe it would of been one/two of the big industry guys...Someone who didn't have the same type of notoriety as JWJ.

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
President Jefferson Davis left Choctaw Indians to guard wagon loads of Confederate Treasure hidden in silver mines in South Carolina on their flight South. The Choctaw Indians were given orders to guard until relieved of duty. They were never relieved and died guarding the treasures. One of these mines is about 70 feet below the surface of a 33rd degree Mason. He knows where the entrance is located and where the Choctaw Indian died, but the entrance has since been covered over. I do not know if the Mason is still living? He was in his 80's when I talked to him.

Off the ridge in a few miles in each direction are three river crossings where the CSA Treasure crossed the Broad River. His house is located at the middle crossing. With enough funds a hole could be bored into the mines to lower someone down to check the mines out but?

I found something interesting today. Maybe a little off order but I found there were ten people on Noah's Ark but only eight souls?

I'm curious...How are there 10 people and 8 souls?

Your whole post is interesting and would like to hear how the man knew about the guards too. That would be very interesting to find!

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
If yer not "direction-challenged", you can do it... HA! NO on the Clowns; thought about the Oriental Band, LOVED the music... made several referrals to Shrine Hospitals...

Yes, Anyone can ride one of the Shriner's mini bikes. The common ones are 3 speed semi automatic...No clutch to operate.

I'm not crazy about the band and Definitely Not The Clowns! Creepy! But what the Shriner's do as far as hospitals and flying people to them using their own planes is absolutely phenomenal. I knew a man (he's passed now) that flew burn victims to hospitals and burn centers in his plane...WOW...It makes you cry and those guys do it over and over. I definitely support that and everything that branch does!

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious...How are there 10 people and 8 souls?

Your whole post is interesting and would like to hear how the man knew about the guards too. That would be very interesting to find!

Kace

Two were deceased.

As how he knew about the guards will be hard for some people to believe. But as a boy, he had to bring the cows home by a large tree near the mine entrance. Once he got to the large tree, the cows would balk and go no further. He said he twisted their tail and beat them with sticks but they still would not go. After a lot of encouragement he would finally get them to go but they went way around the tree. He found out later the Choctaw Indian's ghost was present near the large tree and the mine entrance. Every time he had to bring the cows home, he always had a difficult time getting by the large tree and the mine entrance. He told me the Choctaw Indian's name, but I have forgotten. It may be in my computer somewhere. I looked this Choctaw Indian up on the Civil War Data Base and he was a Choctaw Indian that was in the Confederate Army but nothing more is known of him. I believe there are at least three wagon loads of gold sitting in that silver mine directly under this Mason's home, still in the wagons.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Two were deceased.

As how he knew about the guards will be hard for some people to believe. But as a boy, he had to bring the cows home by a large tree near the mine entrance. Once he got to the large tree, the cows would balk and go no further. He said he twisted their tail and beat them with sticks but they still would not go. After a lot of encouragement he would finally get them to go but they went way around the tree. He found out later the Choctaw Indian's ghost was present near the large tree and the mine entrance. Every time he had to bring the cows home, he always had a difficult time getting by the large tree and the mine entrance. He told me the Choctaw Indian's name, but I have forgotten. It may be in my computer somewhere. I looked this Choctaw Indian up on the Civil War Data Base and he was a Choctaw Indian that was in the Confederate Army but nothing more is known of him. I believe there are at least three wagon loads of gold sitting in that silver mine directly under this Mason's home, still in the wagons.

Thanks....The cows not going near areas is not hard for me to believe at all. I think All animals have a sense of things that humans cannot always see. I've seen it in several dogs and cats and one horse.

Makes Perfect Sense To Me!

Kace

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, Anyone can ride one of the Shriner's mini bikes. The common ones are 3 speed semi automatic...No clutch to operate.

I'm not crazy about the band and Definitely Not The Clowns! Creepy! But what the Shriner's do as far as hospitals and flying people to them using their own planes is absolutely phenomenal. I knew a man (he's passed now) that flew burn victims to hospitals and burn centers in his plane...WOW...It makes you cry and those guys do it over and over. I definitely support that and everything that branch does!

Kace
Burns...? Hmmm... as far as I know, Burns were a Scottish Rites "thing".

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Burns...? Hmmm... as far as I know, Burns were a Scottish Rites "thing".

Nope, the Shriner's hospitals handle burns, orthopedic injuries and other stuff too. You can Google it to see all they do.

IMG_3301.PNG

Kace

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There is Nothing like them though! I got my first one as a kid...Still have that one and have Never not been without others beside it! Just had to have the full set! HA! I'm not real tall so I never really outgrew them...But Big, full grown men just smile and laugh riding them. They are for anyone! Get someone you love one for Christmas and make it a family heirloom! Pass it down! lol!

I agree with you also...that JWJ Was Never Comptroller of KGC...Another of Houks imaginary tales regarding Dalton from the Black Book. I believe it would of been one/two of the big industry guys...Someone who didn't have the same type of notoriety as JWJ.

Kace
What page of the BLACK BOOK...? I know that you are obsessed with Houk, Howk, Hawk, Jesse Lee James, Jesse James III.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
What page of the BLACK BOOK...? I know that you are obsessed with Houk, Howk, Hawk, Jesse Lee James, Jesse James III.

I'm not obsessed with Houk...I just get sick of the misrepresentations and lies that are perpetuated To This Day...Literally from that guy. You repeated it today and put Honor in the sentence.

You don't have the BB so what difference does it make what pages it's on? When I get a minute to look it up, I will do that for you though. That whole book is BS.

But, from Jesse James and the Lost Cause in 1961 to the BB, Houk/Jesse James lll has spewed lies that some people believe including the UnTruth he was JWJ's grandson. Writers since then just keep repeating it, I guess thinking others checked it out. Or They are dishonest. How many of those fake maps have you seen that people try and profit from? Or lose a lot by believing JJ lll? Who Never Existed.

I don't know why that doesn't bother you...I know you don't hunt for anything and doesn't cost you anything, me either on that one since I did due diligence on it, but to see other nice people get sucked into that particular racket should bother everyone.

Kace

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have read the BB, and can get it in various libraries in this area... NO problems with doing R & I on it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm not obsessed with Houk...I just get sick of the misrepresentations and lies that are perpetuated To This Day...Literally from that guy. You repeated it today and put Honor in the sentence.

You don't have the BB so what difference does it make what pages it's on? When I get a minute to look it up, I will do that for you though. That whole book is BS.

But, from Jesse James and the Lost Cause in 1961 to the BB, Houk/Jesse James lll has spewed lies that some people believe including the UnTruth he was JWJ's grandson. Writers since then just keep repeating it, I guess thinking others checked it out. Or They are dishonest. How many of those fake maps have you seen that people try and profit from? Or lose a lot by believing JJ lll? Who Never Existed.

I don't know why that doesn't bother you...I know you don't hunt for anything and doesn't cost you anything, me either on that one since I did due diligence on it, but to see other nice people get sucked into that particular racket should bother everyone.

Kace

I DID hunt, until I fractured my right ankle/foot; it had to be re-built with pins & a metal "plate"...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have read the BB, and can get it in various libraries in this area... NO problems with doing R & I on it.
I am not familier with the BB, any aditional info? Maybe I can find it, there are a lot of old book stores around

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Kace
WHO said that they were misrepresentations...? Cite "sources"... THANK! MY sources were from SR/SJ R & I; NOTHING indicated that it was BB, Houk, et al.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I am not familier with the BB, any aditional info? Maybe I can find it, there are a lot of old book stores around
CD book from Amazon … JESSE JAMES WAS ONE OF HIS NAMES by Del Schrader. 350.00 for hard-cover.

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

The actual name of the book is Jesse James Was One Of His Names... by Del Schrader. Orvus Lee Houk might be credited on it...I'd have to look, but the information in the book is from Houk.

If you can find it Reasonably priced in an old book store or estate sale...Buy It! They sell for several hundred dollars to collectors. Not for accurate information, just collectible.

You used to be able to download it or buy a cd of it for $75, but the last I saw Schrader's estate put a block on that.

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
WHO said that they were misrepresentations...? Cite "sources"... THANK! MY sources were from SR/SJ R & I; NOTHING indicated that it was BB, Houk, et al.

PLEASE Show Any Credible Sources PRIOR to the 1930's where it says Jesse Woodson James was Comptroller for KGC that has NOTHING to do with Houk...When I say Credible, I mean Nothing that could be compared to the National Inquirer or The Police Gazette Or Anything listed as Fiction..Or Google.

Geez...just about every page in the BB is a lie and/or misrepresentation.

Start with... Houk wasn't Originally Jesse Lee James, Jesse James lll, or Jesse Woodson James' Grandson by Any Name. He changed his name to scam people.

J.Frank Dalton wasn't Jesse Woodson James or Senator William Andrews Clark or Henry Ford or Any other well known name Houk claimed.

Alexander Franklin James Wasn't A Doctor...

There were Not 2 or 3 sets of Jesse and Frank James who were cousins.

Charlie Bigelow didn't exist, which means he wasn't killed in place of JWJ.

None of the characters in the BB from Cole Younger to the Black Cobra lived to be 107, 115 or 127yrs old.

That book is the Original Forrest Gump.

I would love to see any recognized Masonic literature that states Jesse Woodson James was a KGC Comptroller. Scottish Rite/Southern Jurisdiction is fine as long as it's recognized as factual.

You've stated Many Times your not a treasure hunter, metal detectorist etc. You've said prior to breaking your ankle on Black Ice that you are a researcher and the only tool you had was a Boy Scout Knife. I didn't say that you weren't a hunter or detectorist as an insult, a lot of folks read treasure tales and don't act on what they read. Nothing wrong with that.

My point is that by repeating what's read as fact in this case is not right to do without telling Both Sides of the Tale. That's All.

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only thing I have ever found and this is something that no other treasure hunter has been able to find on JJ or his brother FJ. On a tree carving I found Jesse above Frank's name and in the middle to the right was only one time and one time only James. Above it to the right was KGC. And above that was the amount of $43,000 and some odd dollars of gold in four "jars" which would have been one half gallon jars. It also gave the direction from the tree, how far and how deep. My partner was to go there and check it out, but since it is in Arkansas and I am in Virginia, I will never get there to find out. So if Jesse James and Frank James were in the KGC then there is a good chance that JJ faked his death as the KGC were notorious for doing similar. I do not believe that J. Frank Dalton or any of Houk's stories told to Dale Shrader were the truth. I believe they were all fabrications of his imagination to entice investors into a scheme to make money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread