Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

What are you laughing about?

I don't know how it is there on these type of books...sometimes high dollar and hard to get books here, the library has to get a loan on it from another library. It takes time to get them. You might wanna call your local libraries and check. I saw you're snowed in, but they can order it for you if they don't have it.

I'll start the thread.

Kace

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

You didn't answer...did you check around to get the book? You might have to read it from a loan in the library lock section. Some books that are high dollar and not in abundance are like that. I don't know if Schrader's estate lifted their block on selling it on PDF and CD..

I've 'heard'...I don't know if it's right or when it would happen, that they are releasing another book.

Let us know about you getting a copy please.

Thanks,
Kace
Already told you that I am SNOWED IN; 11" in the "Burg", y'all GA (GO AHEAD).

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

I don't know how it is there on these type of books...sometimes high dollar and hard to get books here, the library has to get a loan on it from another library. It takes time to get them. You might wanna call your local libraries and check. I saw you're snowed in, but they can order it for you if they don't have it.

I'll start the thread.

Kace
GA (Go Ahead)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are lucky. There is 12 inches about a mile down the road. Here I have about 24 inches? Don't figure. Always the coldest during the Winter and the Hottest during the Summer and bad weather always two times as bad. I must be two times luckier than everyone else?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You are lucky. There is 12 inches about a mile down the road. Here I have about 24 inches? Don't figure. Always the coldest during the Winter and the Hottest during the Summer and bad weather always two times as bad. I must be two times luckier than everyone else?
COULD BE! :coffee2: Waiting for snow to melt "a-bit"... :hello2:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Already told you that I am SNOWED IN; 11" in the "Burg", y'all GA (GO AHEAD).

Time to get the 4x4 Truck Out! lol! We were typing at the same time. So I changed that to Call them to get it ordered if they don't have it.

I wish we would have that snow at Christmas! Gonna be 51° here today.

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had so much snow yesterday morning, the snow got all under the 4x4 and stopped it from going forward or backwards. I shoveled out the wheels and put it back in the carport. A tractor lastnight came half way down the road to our house, the snow got so deep even he turned around and went back out. Or he took the wrong road with no road signs.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Time to get the 4x4 Truck Out! lol! We were typing at the same time. So I changed that to Call them to get it ordered if they don't have it.

I wish we would have that snow at Christmas! Gonna be 51° here today.

Kace
NICE!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I had so much snow yesterday morning, the snow got all under the 4x4 and stopped it from going forward or backwards. I shoveled out the wheels and put it back in the carport. A tractor lastnight came half way down the road to our house, the snow got so deep even he turned around and went back out. Or he took the wrong road with no road signs.
Yeah, your area was "hard-hit"... my niece's daughter is stuck at VT; has surgery on her knee tomorrow; NOT sure where.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

I'll start the thread.

Kace
GA; looking forward to it...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"WRONG ROAD WITH NO SIGNS"!!! LAWDY! Reports from North Carolina are coming in...

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

WOW!! That would be fun on the 4wheeler though!

Sometimes those plows Really Block the end of drives.

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I was in West Virginia in the 93 storms. We walked my 8 months pregnant wife off of the mountain in waist deep snow! It felt like Jerimiah Johnson! LOL! We had 24 inches or more on the cabin and barn roofs before the wind started piling it up deeper. Those were the GOOD old days! :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah! LOVE iT! Wife & I were snowed in '99 on Tobacco Row Mountain in Amherst County, Va.; had outside grill (snow all around me) with BIG fire, fixing my coffee, & Boy Scouts scambled eggs & bacon! HAW! Big old fire in fire-place... YEAH! Deer & turkeys walking in the back yard, next to pond... then we had soup for lunch, cooked sandwich meats for supper...

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tell them to use laser surgery. She will be home tomorrow.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah! LOVE iT! Wife & I were snowed in '99 on Tobacco Row Mountain in Amherst County, Va.; had outside grill (snow all around me) with BIG fire, fixing my coffee, & Boy Scouts scambled eggs & bacon! HAW! Big old fire in fire-place... YEAH! Deer & turkeys walking in the back yard, next to pond... then we had soup for lunch, cooked sandwich meats for supper...
Power was out, 2 days; picnic cook-outs at it's best. Slept in front of a roaring fire in fire-place; @ 12" snow... one lane road in/out "Little Switzerland". NICELY secluded/isolated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread