Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3326 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by Kace View Post
    That's Ok...I have the book...He says Al Jennings, Jim Thorpe, Capt. Roy Aldrich of the Texas Rangers, Billy the Kid, John Trammell, Cole Younger and Robert E. Lee were there...I'm just looking at one page.. might be more someplace else in there. lol!

If there's anything in that book you're wondering about since you are missing some parts... just ask.

Kace
    franklin and Kace like this.
    Contact me at l_cbaker@yahoo.com

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5487 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by L.C. BAKER View Post
    Love that movie. Wish I had a copy? Wonder if any are on the market?
    L.C. BAKER and Kace like this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3326 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker Colt View Post
    And JW Booth faked his death. It seems odd because it's nonsense.
    Who's faking in this picture?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boston corbet and doherty.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	1657676

At the Potomac River, Herold and the body were transferred to the ironclad Montauk and rumors began circulating all over Washington that the body aboard ship in the middle of the river was not Booth. Crowds gathered on the bank to see Booth's body as it was next lowered into a skiff and placed into a makeshift coffin - a gun-box. As the skiff drifted downstream the crowds of spectators followed in the shallows' to keep pace but to no avail. Under the disguise of darkness, the boat turned into the great swamp behind Geeseborough Point, and the spectators could not follow.

At midnight the weirdness continued. Oarsmen rowed upstream to the old penitentiary building, where a hole had been chopped in the masonry to allow them to enter. Here, the body, now reposed in a white-pine casket, was buried under a warehouse floor. Every- one involved in this bizarre ritual was sworn by sacred oath never to disclose what they had seen or done, and the entrance door was bolted.

WHY?
    Last edited by L.C. BAKER; Dec 05, 2018 at 05:11 AM.
    franklin likes this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5487 times
    I did not know they had Glad Trash bags during the Civil War?

Jun 2007
    12158 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    LOL!
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3326 times
    K.G.C. Cache

ID:	1657684

LOL!! It was actually a blanket that was sewn shut by the fella on the right Mr. Doherty. Again I have to ask WHY? WHY sew up the corpse of the most wanted man in America after they shot and killed him fair and square on the run from the dirty deed? I mean for God's sake, they wouldn't want anyone to see the most recognizable actor in the land on the way back now, would they?? I used the trash bag to represent the sack full of bull that the U.S. Government fed the American people to let them all know that things were well in hand at the White House, after all, it was a very vulnerable time for the newly reborn country only a month or so old.....they surely didn't want to breed any spirit back into the Rebel nation now did they? LOL! Still, to this day the gullibility of the American Public never ceases to amaze me when it comes to mass control by political and press manipulation!

L.C.
    weekender and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    3070 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    I just LAUGHED OUT LOUD! That is funny!

I like that movie too! It's still available.

Kace
    franklin and L.C. BAKER like this.

us
    Jun 2012
    5487 times
    RUN FOREST RUN That is what I remember most. And when he said, "I believe I am tired now, I believe I will go home."
    Rebel - KGC, Kace and L.C. BAKER like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    3070 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by L.C. BAKER View Post

ID:	1657684

LOL!! It was actually a blanket that was sewn shut by the fella on the right Mr. Doherty. Again I have to ask WHY? WHY sew up the corpse of the most wanted man in America after they shot and killed him fair and square on the run from the dirty deed? I mean for God's sake, they wouldn't want anyone to see the most recognizable actor in the land on the way back now, would they?? I used the trash bag to represent the sack full of bull that the U.S. Government fed the American people to let them all know that things were well in hand at the White House, after all, it was a very vulnerable time for the newly reborn country only a month or so old.....they surely didn't want to breed any spirit back into the Rebel nation now did they? LOL! Still, to this day the gullibility of the American Public never ceases to amaze me when it comes to mass control by political and press manipulation!

L.C.
    I've forgotten a lot of things regarding Booth and the Lincoln Assassination. Ive tried listening to some stuff, like Lincoln's Secret Assassins on YouTube and a couple other things, but that wasn't too informative so I'd have to research some to participate much in that topic.

When you brought up not showing Booth's body it reminded me of when they said Bin Laden was killed by Seal Team 6 and buried at sea without showing his body. (Unless I missed that later). Then most, if not all of ST6 was killed in the helicopter crash, which I wasn't fully aware of that situation til another member, who's military here told me more about it.
    That whole thing is sketchy as can be.

I still do not understand Why Bin Laden's body was not shown Or Why after what happened on 9-11 he was given Any Respect in death by following Muslim burial traditions. Or Why So Many of ST6 were on that One Helicopter??

Anyway, that's not Booth or Lincoln.. I'll have to catch up on what you were talking about. I will say definitively that I've Never thought Booth acted alone in Lincoln's assassination.

Kace
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

Sep 2018
    119 times
    I've forgotten a lot of things regarding Booth and the Lincoln Assassination. Ive tried listening to some stuff, like Lincoln's Secret Assassins on YouTube and a couple other things, but that wasn't too informative so I'd have to research some to participate much in that topic.

When you brought up not showing Booth's body it reminded me of when they said Bin Laden was killed by Seal Team 6 and buried at sea without showing his body. (Unless I missed that later). Then most, if not all of ST6 was killed in the helicopter crash, which I wasn't fully aware of that situation til another member, who's military here told me more about it.
    That whole thing is sketchy as can be.

I still do not understand Why Bin Laden's body was not shown Or Why after what happened on 9-11 he was given Any Respect in death by following Muslim burial traditions. Or Why So Many of ST6 were on that One Helicopter??

Kace
    Yes very sketchy.
    I believe that Osama was killed in Tora Bora. There was never a new video after that.
    All just BS to get Barry re-elected.

Why so many seals on a old chinook?
    Why burn there bodies?
    Extortion 17
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    3070 times
    Thanks Kace. I found the disk and you are right. The names are on pages 41 and 42
    No Problem At All! I'm glad you found yours.

Do you guys wanna talk about the BB and characters and events that Houk/Schrader wrote?

Since pretty much all of us have it or can get access to it, we could do like 3 chapters at a time starting at the beginning. Those that don't have the BB could then hear about and ask what's in it without having to spend a boatload of $$$$ to buy it. Might be kinda fun.

It sure would explain where a lot of thoughts and info came from.

I've looked a little more at it and I was wrong when I said Houk created 2-3 sets of Frank and Jesse James...There were 4 Jesse's...One being a Dr and possibly one a lawyer, I've not totaled the Frank's....I stopped looking at that point....thinking maybe just talk and research some of the things here with you guys. I know there is so much BS in it, but it does give a few timelines that could be looked at for things. I'm dumbfounded on the Robert E. Lee stuff! lol! 1893 in Chicago as a Young man?? Jr would of been like 50yrs old then I think.

There's several other members who've researched a lot of things too... I think that they would probably participate as well if they see it.

We'll have to start another thread on it...Do you guys want to do that?

Kace
    Last edited by Kace; Dec 06, 2018 at 04:02 PM.
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

Jun 2007
    12158 times

Do you guys wanna talk about the BB and characters and events that Houk/Schrader wrote?

Since pretty much all of us have it or can get access to it, we could do like 3 chapters at a time starting at the beginning. Those that don't have the BB could then hear about and ask what's in it without having to spend a boatload of $$$$ to buy it. Might be kinda fun.

I've looked a little more at it and I was wrong when I said Houk created 2-3 sets of Frank and Jesse James...There were 4 Jesse's...One being a Dr and possibly one a lawyer, I've not totaled the Frank's....I stopped looking at that point....thinking maybe just talk and research some of the things here with you guys. I know there is so much BS in it, but it does give a few timelines that could be looked at for things. I'm dumbfounded on the Robert E. Lee stuff! lol! 1893 in Chicago as a Young man?? Jr would of been like 50yrs old then I think.

There's several other members who've researched a lot of things too... I think that they would probably participate as well if they see it.

Kace
    New "Thread" WOULD be a good idea...
    L.C. BAKER and franklin like this.

us
    Oct 2009
    Texas
    110 times

Kace
    I don't have the book but I'd like to see a point by point refutation of Houk. I just don't have the time to do it. I'm working on another project right now. I get a lot of these kinds of questions on my page.
    https://m.facebook.com/KnightsoftheGoldenCircle58/
    L.C. BAKER, franklin, Kace and 1 others like this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3326 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    New "Thread" WOULD be a good idea...
    Well, this guy is convinced about Dalton and the BB Kace, No thread needed....

Last edited by L.C. BAKER; Dec 07, 2018 at 08:06 AM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3326 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    O.P. was about the Kabbalah... MUCH Mysticism! SR/SJ in the old days were into it. "Google" Kabbalah & Scottish Rite Free-Masons... SOME who became KGC/OAK.
    An infinite store of wisdom can be uncovered by dint of scholarly research. That is the whole thing in a nutshell! The tree of life represents many things, but the one thing that they wanted to remind us was the tree was a symbol of immortality, it grows old, yet it bears seeds that contain its very essence and in this way, the tree becomes immortal. The O.A.K. is a symbol of growth and strength that was started by the K.G.C. who planted the seed for a new beginning. Retribution is still being rendered in many forms that have become accepted ways of life in the U.S.A. The roots are deep and remain unseen by most.

L.C.
    Kace, franklin, weekender and 1 others like this.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links