Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The point I was driving at when I started this thread was that there was a very strong connection between the following
Kabbalists beliefs
Hermetic Tree of Life
Hermetic Alchemy
Hermeticism
Albert Pike
Freemasonry and its rituals, treaties, symbolism etc.
AND The lead K.G.C. maps that we have been working on.
What I think brought it about in this instance is, their strong beliefs based on this:
" And Man from Light and Life changed into soul and mind - from Life to soul, from Light to mind. And thus continued all the sense-world's parts until the period of their end and new beginnings."

I have become pretty convinced that these fellas wholeheartedly believed that they would return to reap what they had sewn on (or in?)the Earth during their lifetime. In essence, they believed, once you are born and your soul is created,[ it will always be rising in the East and setting or Westing in the West just like the Sun dies every night only to be reborn every morning. That is also why the went to great lengths to place everything that they built or designed, including their burial plots in line with the Universe so they could find their way to and fro twice a year during the Summer and Winter Solstices.

P.S. This not to say ALL K.G.C. or O.A.K. members did this or believed this way, but some of the ones we are dealing with did, and I am wondering if it rings true elsewhere or is it just a local thing?
"LEAD KGC maps"...? NEVER heard of 'em...

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
"LEAD KGC maps"...? NEVER heard of 'em...

Remember LC posting about the Map Pieces Made of Lead he and his father found for years...and him saying they have holes in them to be worn around the neck of different people and when putting them together makes a larger map along with each one being a small map? His dad drew a Field Map that they use....

He's put drawings of at least one up on a thread that I can't remember the name of now and shows what was carved on it.

LC...Which thread was that?...Reb will remember when he sees it.

I've been looking for another thread I read.. I can't remember who posted it or what forum it was on now about this person finding a lead map piece... It was quite awhile ago, I had read it before I joined here 'I think' and I'm almost positive it was on the KGC forum...it could of been the Cache forum... one of the two. It wasn't by a regular on the KGC forums...I do know that much. lol!

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
The point I was driving at when I started this thread was that there was a very strong connection between the following
Kabbalists beliefs
Hermetic Tree of Life
Hermetic Alchemy
Hermeticism
Albert Pike
Freemasonry and its rituals, treaties, symbolism etc.

What I think brought it about in this instance is, their strong beliefs based on this:
" And Man from Light and Life changed into soul and mind - from Life to soul, from Light to mind. And thus continued all the sense-world's parts until the period of their end and new beginnings."

I have become pretty convinced that these fellas wholeheartedly believed that they would return to reap what they had sewn on (or in?)the Earth during their lifetime. In essence, they believed, once you are born and your soul is created,[ it will always be rising in the East and setting or Westing in the West just like the Sun dies every night only to be reborn every morning. That is also why the went to great lengths to place everything that they built or designed, including their burial plots in line with the Universe so they could find their way to and fro twice a year during the Summer and Winter Solstices.

P.S. This not to say ALL K.G.C. or O.A.K. members did this or believed this way, but some of the ones we are dealing with did, and I am wondering if it rings true elsewhere or is it just a local thing?

I'm definitely going to have to read up on all of that to catch up!....Are there audiobooks? lol?

Are you meaning that those guys especially are buried East to West literally or are you saying something else?

Most cemeteries are East/West burials if that's what you're asking about being a local thing.

There is a very large cemetery here that was originally Masonic...I forgot to take pics of this again when we took Christmas Poinsettias out...dang it! I talked about it before. Anyway, the graves are E/W except this one long row of E/W Graves that has One Row of Two Graves I think it is going North/South....Like a Capital I. It's the strangest thing.

I'll make a note to get a pic of it when I'm back over that way and see if those names mean anything to you. I haven't seen it like that anywhere else in that cemetery or any other cemetery.

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm definitely going to have to read up on all of that to catch up!....Are there audiobooks? lol?

Are you meaning that those guys especially are buried East to West literally or are you saying something else?

Most cemeteries are East/West burials if that's what you're asking about being a local thing.

There is a very large cemetery here that was originally Masonic...I forgot to take pics of this again when we took Christmas Poinsettias out...dang it! I talked about it before. Anyway, the graves are E/W except this one long row of E/W Graves that has One Row of Two Graves I think it is going North/South....Like a Capital I. It's the strangest thing.

I'll make a note to get a pic of it when I'm back over that way and see if those names mean anything to you. I haven't seen it like that anywhere else in that cemetery or any other cemetery.

Kace

something else. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Remember LC posting about the Map Pieces Made of Lead he and his father found for years...
Kace

The original few pieces were located in the early '70s The first of those were map pieces and locator pieces that were found out of order by metal detectors not by decoding the symbols and ciphers as directed by the K.G.C. and O.A.K., except for the turtle cross which was found first by symbol only. The latest ciphers and new sites were located and broken by my father and me not that long ago. Since then we have found other markers that lead to different areas and another marked trail leaving the state.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

Kace

Start here...https://goldenratiomyth.weebly.com/phyllotaxis-the-fibonacci-sequence-in-nature.html

Linger here for a while..... " gilgul " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgul

Then let this twist your brain until it hurts. http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/19447/pg19447-images.html

Then take all of that into question and you will find your own answers. :laughing7: EAZZY PEEZY JAPANEEZY!! :laughing7:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
DANG! I have a HEAD-ACHE!

You are gonna have to tuff'n up!
chicken boxer.jpg