Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Julius Sterling Morton Statue by Rudulph Evans Notice the O.A.K. beside him and the other significant Rudolph Evans statues mentioned on the link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudulph_Evans

morton evans stat.jpg

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. and others I have been reading some of the older post like this one. The light bulb finally came on. The O.A.K. tree could= the tree of life of the Kabbalah. Not only a Jewish mysticism but was used by everyone from Levi to Crowley. Even Waite used it with his Tarot. Would seem that it wound it self in to the belief systems of even some of major religions and fraternities of the 1800's. https://goo.gl/images/D6HZ9N This is a complex subject that I have done some studying on for more than 20 years. Short and sweet I think J.Sterling Morton was more a student than what we are lead to believe.

Senior Deacon

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now does any one have any knowledge of the order of the Golden Dawn. Morton would have be a high enough ranking in the government that he would have fit in with that bunch. Maybe one of the reasons for his whispering bench. Golden Dawn Golden Circle may be a stretch. The tree of life may have been central to both O. A. K. and the Golden Dawn.

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, I have their book of Rituals, etc. It was a MAGICAL ORDER; "google" Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Do not remember "Tree of life", as a central "focus".

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The oak/oaks are mentioned 17 times in the bible. First mention is in Genesis 35:4 when Jacob his their strange gods under the oak which was by Schechem.
In the Ruckman Reference Bible he has a good rundown on the oak plus some other trees, plus other info on false gods etc - In Appendix # 4.
Anyone know why for sure that the oak is used by the KGC? THAT should open up a new keg of nails.:coffee2::coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Far as I know, only O.A.K. (Order of American Knights) used Oak tree "symbolism". Something about ACORNS growing up to be MIGHTY Oaks. Some ppl plant ACORN/Oak Trees as a symbol for PEACE.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
FURTHER, the American "Civil War" resulted in "Peace", "uniting" the country as "WHOLE". So. it "follows" that O.A.K. ("advanced Degrees of K.G.C." with both NORTH & SOUTH "Leaders" with $$$$$$$$$$$) would "adopt" the MIGHTY OAK, as a symbol to be used in VARIOUS ways... pictures, stories, writings, etc. OAK = UNITY...?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The oak/oaks are mentioned 17 times in the bible. First mention is in Genesis 35:4 when Jacob his their strange gods under the oak which was by Schechem.
In the Ruckman Reference Bible he has a good rundown on the oak plus some other trees, plus other info on false gods etc - In Appendix # 4.
Anyone know why for sure that the oak is used by the KGC? THAT should open up a new keg of nails.:coffee2::coffee2:

I believe that "OAK" is just an acronym from Order of American Knights. Those Knights came from the Knights of the Golden Circle who I believe came from several secret societies who's members go clear back to the Knights Templar. You know as well as I do it would be very hard to prove all of it. It is a very good question. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
" As is Above is Below"

"The concept was first laid out in the Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus: "That which Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above, corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracles of the One Thing."

What was the one thing? It was the thing needed to turn lead and other substances into gold. The importance and significance of that were that the symbol for the saying "As is above is below" is found on a map made of lead that the K.G.C. left buried in the ground. Is that an undisputable connection of the Freemason's to the K.G.C., or is it proof that the K.G.C. also had the same knowledge and use of the Emerald Tablet of Hermes and they decided to use some of the alchemy symbols and meanings in their Masonic rituals? Either way, to me it is a definite connection of the Freemasons, Albert Pike, and the Knights of the Golden Circle.

as is above is below symbol.jpg

Alchemical Symbols in Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite.

L.C. :icon_thumright:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" As is Above is Below"

"The concept was first laid out in the Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus: "That which Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above, corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracles of the One Thing."

What was the one thing? It was the thing needed to turn lead and other substances into gold. The importance and significance of that were that the symbol for the saying "As is above is below" is found on a map made of lead that the K.G.C. left buried in the ground. Is that an undisputable connection of the Freemason's to the K.G.C., or is it proof that the K.G.C. also had the same knowledge and use of the Emerald Tablet of Hermes and they decided to use some of the alchemy symbols and meanings in their Masonic rituals? Either way, to me it is a definite connection of the Freemasons, Albert Pike, and the Knights of the Golden Circle.

View attachment 1655750

Alchemical Symbols in Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite.

L.C. :icon_thumright:

LC, Everyone used about the same symbols while marking trails or treasure. But yes the Freemasons were originated with the Knight's Templar going into hiding under a different name as they feared the Catholic Church. Also Hermes is the link we all need to find hidden secrets of the Knight's Templar. I am presently using the Doctor or Medic Sign of Hermes in my research to find hidden secrets. Hermes was the Head Messenger Angel so of course they would use this in their works. I can not make gold from lead but you can follow lead markers to find their gold? I find everything fascinating in my research. The messenger Angels help to decode the KJV and also the DOI and other things. Some I have figured out and some is still in the practice stages but I am making progress. I am soon going to put a dozen volumes together from the beginning of time to the present and into the future as soon as I can get my sorry behind working. I have all of the information and research done except the mentioned above that is still in the works. I am going to go ahead and put my past history, present history into the works and get the future part hopefully when I finish the other two. Good luck to you. I do believe you are on to something BIG. I only wish I could help you along to your destiny. But I guess there is only so much one can do in this life.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The KEY of a 32nd Degree SR Free-Mason (North & South) is BALANCE... look at your triangles; SCALE of BALANCE/LIBERTY is KEY; we have such a carving on the bluffs along the old RR Track, going towards Bedford, Va., (once known as LIBERTY, Va.). It is now known as the Blackwater Creek Hike/Bike Trail... ALSO, "1883". Hmmm... :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The KEY of a 32nd Degree SR Free-Mason (North & South) is BALANCE... look at your triangles; SCALE of BALANCE/LIBERTY is KEY; we have such a carving on the bluffs along the old RR Track, going towards Bedford, Va., (once known as LIBERTY, Va.). It is now known as the Blackwater Creek Hike/Bike Trail... ALSO, "1883". Hmmm... :icon_thumleft:

Ah but have you climbed to the next level? Have you been taught about Jacob's Ladder, Noah's Ark or the Messenger Angels? Learning curve never stops until either we die to reach the top or we obtain the top through our works. Did you know the Masonic Emblem says Christ Jesus or that the Skull and Crossbones says JESUS JESUS JESUS. Kind of strange all of that right in our faces and we never saw it.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

All you have to do is ask one to be one Franklin, you should look into it if you have the time. I would have had no background in Alchemy without it! LOL! The order of today is much different than it was in the 1800s. Much less serious about politics and such. It is a good group of men doing good things for people that need it. It has opened doors for me more than once in my life.

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread