Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NightStalker there is a page on Facebook that will give you more information and links to books. Our own L.C. Baker Haas written a good one on the KGC" The Ones That Got Away ". Your local library should be able to help you out. If nothing else Google the subject. It always works for me. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/kgc/510844-knights-golden-circle-researchers.html. this is a good place to start. Great journey always starts with one small step.

Senior Deacon

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got interested in the KGC after hearing about Bob Brewers story on a radio show several years back. I read Rebel Gold, but was wondering if there was more reading material on the subject. Mainly the symbols and alphabet of the KGC. I'm Arizona and have heard the KGC was active down here as well
Thanks

N S, get the book by L. C. Baker-- The One's That Got Away. You will learn much about the KGC that is not available in any one other book.

OP
OP
NightStalker45b

NightStalker45b

Oct 23, 2015
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the replies and info, since asking the above question I've been finding more info on the subject. I'm always out in the desert and mountains on horse back here in Arizona and see see markers and often wonder if there related.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the replies and info, since asking the above question I've been finding more info on the subject. I'm always out in the desert and mountains on horse back here in Arizona and see see markers and often wonder if there related.

The Rhoades Book on Spanish Symbols is a big plus. All signs in his book were used by all groups even Indians, Spanish, KGC and treasures buried by ordinary people that were Masons used the same symbols or like symbols. His book is hard to find but I do believe there was a reprint. The original cost upwards of $600 or more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread