KGC GOING TO PAY OFF NATIONAL DEFICIT

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You are still wrong. ECS, you need to read the 16 pages in my CD Book, Chapter 6 Railroad Transition. Very informative with letters from OR and from the Danville Midland Railroad Officers.

Did your CD book mention that Vincent Witcher was President of the Richmond & Danville Railroad from April 13, 1854 to December 10, 1856?
That name should be very familiar to you from another Virginia treasure story we have discussed.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't know what he meant by this, but I did find the Egypt brick, still haven't figured that out?

hound

Sep 19, 2018
KY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are a monster! steaks should never be cooked past mid well .

Include yourself. A proper steak is medium-rare to medium seasoned properly with salt and pepper. A proper pan sear with the thyme basted in butter after being cooked to perfected doneness via sous vide is optimal.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Nah... pull its horns, wipe its butt, throw it on a plate. None of that Frenchie fru-fru for me.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Called the office of Josh Gates--------no reply. Gofundme did not Fundme either...
Could it be due to your presentation of these alleged 58 KGC treasure depositories?
Justintime has been on Gates show twice in search of the fictional dime novel Beale treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread