Albert Pike? - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree304Likes

Thread: Albert Pike?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    15415 times
    In SOME states, Cryptic Rite Masonry is separate from York Rite Masonry; NO proof that AP was a Cryptic Rite Mason... BUT! the CRM "Rituals" ARE included within the York Rite (6th degree leading to the 7th Degree; ROYAL ARCH MASON). I was RAM, 32nd Degree SR/SJ; and I think that WE could review CRM "CLOSER" in R & I. I think CRM is ALSO in the 32 Degree Scottish Rite... will share MORE, later. PERSONALLY, I think CRM is MORE like KGC (MHO). HH! Good Luck!
    L.C. BAKER and Honest Samuel like this.

Jun 2007
    15415 times
    Quote Originally Posted by senior deacon View Post
    Rebel he was a York Rite Mason before he was introduced into the Scottish Rite. At one time in America York Rite was wide spread. Every other town had a Chapter some a council. In Iowa at least because I am most familiar there was a Chapter, Council and Commandary in every other county seat. In my home lodge we had York Rite members from four different chapters in the four adjoining counties. Depending on what part of the county you lived in as to where you joined. I lived in the center of the county and joined the largest of the bodies which happened to be in Ft. Dodge. Sadly most have turned in their charters and now it is a drive to attend York Rite.
    THANKS, Bro.! AP was ALSO a member of the ODD FELLOWS, STRONG indication of KGC "influence".
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Jan 16, 2017 at 09:55 AM.
    ECS, L.C. BAKER and Honest Samuel like this.

Jul 2014
    Humboldt, Iowa
    885 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Three link chain. In Shreveport there is in the middle of the Hood stands a oddfellows lodge building one of the few that has not been destroyed. It has been kept up and looks like it's still in use. Used to drive by it when I was working. No I am not afraid to drive thru the Hood.

Senior Deacon
    Rebel - KGC and L.C. BAKER like this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    4445 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by senior deacon View Post
    My, my , L. C. Look at the shape of the picture of the double headed figure with a compass in one hand and a square in the other. Then think of the sun in the tomb that you have posted several times in the Nebraska City cemetery. It's starting to all come together. Cause and effect, chain of events, all this chaos makes prefect sense. Some times we can see the forest for the trees.
    "The first learning in the world consisted chiefly in symbols. The wisdom of the Chaldĉans, Phœnicians, Egyptians, Jews; of Zoroaster, Sanchoniathon, Pherecydes, Syrus, Pythagoras, Socrates, Plato, of all the ancients, that is come to our hand, is symbolic. It was the mode, says Serranus on Plato's Symposium, of the Ancient Philosophers, to represent truth by certain symbols and hidden images. Thus the secret science and mysterious emblems of initiation were connected with the Heavens, the Spheres, and the Constellations: and this connection must be studied by whomsoever would understand the ancient mind, and be enabled to interpret the allegories, and explore the meaning of the symbols, in which the old sages endeavored to delineate the ideas that struggled within them for utterance, and could be but insufficiently and inadequately expressed by language, whose words are images of those things alone that can be grasped by and are within the empire of the senses "

I would like to break it down symbol by symbol, but I lack the ability at this time to do it completely.

L.C.
    "HISTORY IS A PACK OF LIES AGREED UPON " Napoleon Bonaparte

Jun 2007
    15415 times
    Review ALCHEMY Symbolism...
    L.C. BAKER and Honest Samuel like this.

Jun 2007
    15415 times
    A book that AP MAY have "enjoyed" was STELLA THEOLOGY & MASONIC ASTRONOMY by Robert Hewitt Brown; written in 1882 or 1884. It IS "on-line" as a reprint; LOTS of symbolism; "google" STELLA THEOLOGY & MASONIC ASTRONOMY. HH!
    Good Luck!
    Honest Samuel likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    4445 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Review ALCHEMY Symbolism...
    Rebel we have been working on turning lead into gold for a long time! LOL! Have you heard of Jesse James's use of alchemy?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    17184 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    THANKS, Bro.! AP was ALSO a member of the ODD FELLOWS, STRONG indication of KGC "influence".
    Especially in Ocala/Silver Springs, Marion county, Florida during that time period, and those there who aided Benjamin, Breckinridge, and Wood's escape from the Union.

Jun 2007
    15415 times
    [QUOTE=L.C. BAKER;5256100]Rebel we have been working on turning lead into gold for a long time! LOL! Have you heard of Jesse James's use of alchemy? /QUOTE]
    YEP! His "lead" (bullets) turned MUCH to GOLD! Heh...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Jan 17, 2017 at 07:36 PM.
    ECS, L.C. BAKER, franklin and 1 others like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    17184 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Now that was a Good One!

Jun 2007
    15415 times
    ANYWAY... this "thread" is about Albert Pike, not JJ. AP did use symbolism from Alchemy... BUT! AP used it for SPIRITUAL ALCHEMY... like I saw in the Scottish Rite/SJ years AGO. I took the Scottisn Rite/SJ, FIRST... after I became a Master Mason. I was NOT disappointed; it took LOTS of independent R & I in ESOTERIC MASONRY to "get it". ALL York Rite & Freemasonic Knight Templars wanted was "RITUALISM"... Bah HUMBUG! (MHO).
    L.C. BAKER and franklin like this.

Jun 2007
    15415 times
    "Google" Scottish Rite Esoterica.
    franklin likes this.

us
    Jul 2011
    239 times
    Would it be fair say pike wanted illumination....and Jesse and his boys wanted revenge. When that began to die out the formation of the OAK began to put American interest first. And that required a break with the shot callers overseas...who pike followed...just a thought gentlemen.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    4445 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    BUT! AP used it for SPIRITUAL ALCHEMY...
    In his printed work. I have seen symbols on other pieces used by the K.G.C. and O.A.K. that I believe came from him although it may or may not have been by his own hand. He had a personal relationship with this Brother as you can imagine. Later on he may have come to visit again but I have no proof where he stayed when he came. Look close at the top of the monument, as it represents all three societies just like several others in this castle. K.G.C. ---O.A.K.------Freemasons
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W.E. Hill.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	197.9 KB 
ID:	1404002Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hill2.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	197.4 KB 
ID:	1404003

Jul 2014
    Humboldt, Iowa
    885 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by L.C. BAKER View Post
    Knights of the Golden Circle The rising Sun Symbols that represent what for Freemasons?.....and also represent what for the K.G.C.? Attachment 1394201 Attachment 1394202 Attachment 1394205
    On Dec. 24th 1865, "Kuklos" was used by who? to represent what? Why was it chosen?

Attachment 1394203
    You may also want to study Pike's knowledge and the use of it by the K.G.C. in the set up of one of their most important sites. It could all be a coincidence that spans 100's of years and is spread between three different secret societies. What do you see? Where did this picture come from?Attachment 1394204

It would be hard to prove to the common laymen, but the initiated and the well studied will see the truth if they look for it.
    L.C.
    We're did it come from out of Morals and Dogma. Most of us that recognize it as a plate cover for him explaining the 32 degree. Each symbol leads to the other. What it shows is balance the masculine and feminine. The wing globe with geometric figures the Dragon held in check. Each sign the opposite of the other all in balance. As above so below.. BTW the Masonic legend God (GAOTU) made the universe with a compass in one hand and a square in the other.

Senior Deacon

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links