Albert Pike?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ANYWAY... this "thread" is about Albert Pike, not JJ. AP did use symbolism from Alchemy... BUT! AP used it for SPIRITUAL ALCHEMY... like I saw in the Scottish Rite/SJ years AGO. I took the Scottisn Rite/SJ, FIRST... after I became a Master Mason. I was NOT disappointed; it took LOTS of independent R & I in ESOTERIC MASONRY to "get it". ALL York Rite & Freemasonic Knight Templars wanted was "RITUALISM"... Bah HUMBUG! (MHO).

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Would it be fair say pike wanted illumination....and Jesse and his boys wanted revenge. When that began to die out the formation of the OAK began to put American interest first. And that required a break with the shot callers overseas...who pike followed...just a thought gentlemen.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
BUT! AP used it for SPIRITUAL ALCHEMY...

In his printed work. I have seen symbols on other pieces used by the K.G.C. and O.A.K. that I believe came from him although it may or may not have been by his own hand. He had a personal relationship with this Brother as you can imagine. Later on he may have come to visit again but I have no proof where he stayed when he came. Look close at the top of the monument, as it represents all three societies just like several others in this castle. K.G.C. ---O.A.K.------Freemasons
W.E. Hill.jpg hill2.jpg

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Knights of the Golden Circle The rising Sun Symbols that represent what for Freemasons?.....and also represent what for the K.G.C.? View attachment 1394201 View attachment 1394202 View attachment 1394205
On Dec. 24th 1865, "Kuklos" was used by who? to represent what? Why was it chosen?

View attachment 1394203
You may also want to study Pike's knowledge and the use of it by the K.G.C. in the set up of one of their most important sites. It could all be a coincidence that spans 100's of years and is spread between three different secret societies. What do you see? Where did this picture come from? View attachment 1394204

It would be hard to prove to the common laymen, but the initiated and the well studied will see the truth if they look for it.
L.C.:thumbsup:

We're did it come from out of Morals and Dogma. Most of us that recognize it as a plate cover for him explaining the 32 degree. Each symbol leads to the other. What it shows is balance the masculine and feminine. The wing globe with geometric figures the Dragon held in check. Each sign the opposite of the other all in balance. As above so below.. BTW the Masonic legend God (GAOTU) made the universe with a compass in one hand and a square in the other.

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, "BALANCE" is the "Key" of the 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason, as it should be in LIFE!

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes S.D. Morals and Dogma about two pages in. What I believe you are telling us about the symbols is a definition of them individually. What I am trying to do is interpret the symbolism into a map made of symbols that were provided to reflect the inner meaning of a guide to life you are about to read.."Morals and Dogma" The initiated are on a path towards "Illumination" which is to be all knowing and as close to "G" as you can connect or in effect " position" yourself in line with the Universe allowing you to come and go twice a year for " infinity".

What do you think of that statement? as you look again at the symbols. Can you some up the books intentions by looking at the picture and reading it like an artist interprets the fine points of art?
Thanks L.C. :icon_thumleft:

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got done watch a show on the American Heroes Channel on Free Masons. They had a 10 minute piece on Albert Pike. They state that he was definitely KGC. This was based on Hillbilly Bob Brewers book Rebel Gold. They claimed that the KGC was Scottish Rite. Interesting but feel that they missed the mark and added it as entertainment not fact. They should have been reading this forum. These programs are entertaining but not to believed to any great extent.

Senior Deacon

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got done watch a show on the American Heroes Channel on Free Masons. They had a 10 minute piece on Albert Pike. They state that he was definitely KGC. This was based on Hillbilly Bob Brewers book Rebel Gold. They claimed that the KGC was Scottish Rite. Interesting but feel that they missed the mark and added it as entertainment not fact. They should have been reading this forum. These programs are entertaining but not to believed to any great extent.

Senior Deacon

Anything Hillbilly Bob Brewer has to say is not fact only speculations.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel I do believe some of what he wrote. Think that his co writer was the one who embellished the stories. He wanted to sell books and get paid. There is a great difference between a treasurer Hunter and a professional writer. One will produce treasure and other only words some of which are hollow to excite the curiosity and want us to buy the next book.

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I DO believe HBB; WG may have done the writer's "Craft Work"... HBB did a book BEFORE "Shadow" & REBEL GOLD, w/o WG. Looking for a copy of THAT!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Can't find the title, yet; HBB wrote a "rough", words ONLY, BOOK. WG added the "pics" & "polished" it up a bit... I "see" the Scottish Rite "connections", tho. (MAINLY with AP...).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread