Albert Pike?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe Albert Pike knew about the secret societies! I can place him in Danville cache maybe? Bet he went to Lynchburg too

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it can be shown by a picture , I would have to reveal a secret. I don't know if that's sufficient evidence of proving anything ! I do believe it's a treasure site though.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome ! A terrible accident! If it hadn't been going so fast! I hope the mail finally got there!

tbatten

Tenderfoot
Oct 25, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having grown up in the area of Caddo Arkansas there are many stories to be told about who this man was and what he and KGC did to shape the history books as we know them and him.

The missing link I have with Albert’s true role in the Spanish American war, is that the source of their gold backing?

Any R&D leads for this guy would be greatly appreciated!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot answer your question, but maybe someone else reading this thread can answer your question. There are a lot of people on tnet that can answer your question. I'll look into it. I haven't studied much about the Spanish American war. I've found some initials on a beech tree( BF) that I traced to that war! Maybe a treasure closeby!

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
CNN HAS NO CLUE

It is common to see in all the so-called “conspiracy theory”side of KGC research the claim that Albert Pike was a Knight. What is the evidence behind this claim? I understand that he knew Ben McCulloch who was known as a member of the KGC and proven to be by George W. L. Bickley and others. I know Stand Watie, another proven member of the knights served under Pike. What is the evidence that Pike was a member? The evidence I usually hear equates to this: Chuck Norris knew Jerry Jones, He also knew Troy Aikman, and he also lived in Dallas when he filmed Walker Texas Ranger. So obviously he was a Dallas Cowboy. Or you hear the claim that the KGC was part of the masonic fraternity which masons here on this board would know how ridiculous this claim is. There were around 250 secret society type fraternities in existence around the same time the KGC existed that had degrees, secret handshakes, due-guards, etc.
So is there any evidence? Claims from those who infiltrated the KGC? Or claims from known members? If it exists I would love to have proof that he was a member.

CNN had this to say about the genius and gentleman Mr. Albert Pike to sum up this extraordinary man's entire lifetime and his many gifts to society.

" His way of thinking doesn't have much bearing on modern times." - CNN.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/25/politics/what-matters-june-25/index.html

Well, I could not agree with you more!
-

Albert Pike has done more for this country than ALL of the liberal know it all reporters in this country!

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." -Albert Pike

Farley.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Having grown up in the area of Caddo Arkansas there are many stories to be told about who this man was and what he and KGC did to shape the history books as we know them and him.

The missing link I have with Albert’s true role in the Spanish American war, is that the source of their gold backing?

Any R&D leads for this guy would be greatly appreciated!
NO R & I indicated such.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The face of Albert Pike on the rock has to mean something.
Initials on the bottom (JS) wonder who that could be? Maybe Albert Pike visited Danville at some time? Didn't he supposedly visited the treasure sites ?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I researched Albert Pike's personal library records at the House of the Temple for anything KGC and when I asked them about it they had never heard of the KGC.
They lied to you because they did not want you to find KGC treasures. Good hunting and good luck.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in total agreement that people lied about a KGC treasure. I should say they didn't lie but quickly change the subject. I just don't know why the (person) that actually knows doesn't get the supposedly treasure? I went to the city council and told them the treasure was mine and I would get it. I guess it's time to start moving some rock!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread