Albert Pike?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Was a Reb re-enactor, also... Co. I, 10th Va. Cavalry (Gen. Stonewall Jackson's Foot Cavalry of the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia); wife was a Southern Belle, who made her own dress.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel, I wished I could prove that it was Jeb! But I seriously doubt it! Been to his birthplace and took alot of pictures. The sons of Confederacy, have a reenactment there the first of October. It's pretty awesome! By the way I grew up in Stuart and living there now !

There were 58 Depositories of KGC and CSA TREASURY. One man was given the maps to all the treasures. The maps are buried in Danville, Virginia. There are two depositories in Danville listed as containing gold and a lot of it over $8.5 Million in specie. A third treasure in Danville is the Mexican Silver Dollars containing 161,382 dollars. Another Depository is within 20 miles of Danville and contains 8 each 30 gallon pots of gold specie about $5.3 Million. Also contains 889 large gold bricks about 80 pounds each for over 30 tons of bullion. I have the totals buried and their near locations but without the maps you could hunt the rest of your life and not find these treasures. The treasures in Danville, Virginia however, I know exactly where they are buried. But they are buried in three different cemeteries and permission can not be obtain to recover treasure from a cemetery. Good Luck, William do not go to jail digging for something you do not where or what it is that is buried there.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel, thought somebody found his body? That's cool you were a reenactors. Read the book about following Jackson!
It was a good book!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, you said there was a third treasure, can you say if it is north ,south ,east or west? Great information too! Wished you could place the information in the Danville thread? If you ever had the time, I would show you the place, location where I believe is a treasure location? Were all these treasures buried at the same time? How about the old clerks office on 57 going towards Chatham?

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, said the third treasure 20 miles within Danville, he says he doesn't know where this treasure is located I was just guessing maybe close to the old clerk's office in pittsylvania county circa 1760 near the homeplace of Patrick Henry.I found clues at both of these places.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
William, Good hunting and good luck in searching and recovering KGC buried treasures. Remember sent pictures with your great interesting stories.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Franklin, said the third treasure 20 miles within Danville, he says he doesn't know where this treasure is located I was just guessing maybe close to the old clerk's office in pittsylvania county circa 1760 near the homeplace of Patrick Henry.I found clues at both of these places.
Eh...?

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't know that there was a third treasure, Wonder where that could be? Franklin narrowed it down to 20 miles of Danville!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking at a railroad stop somewhere between Danville and Richmond. Twenty miles in that direction,that seams to makes sense, because of the weight. Hasn't somebody checked this area? I was thinking they had? Wonder if they saw a treasure, but didn't realize it! LOL

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking at a railroad stop somewhere between Danville and Richmond. Twenty miles in that direction,that seams to makes sense, because of the weight. Hasn't somebody checked this area? I was thinking they had? Wonder if they saw a treasure, but didn't realize it! LOL

Wrong direction.

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone seen the official Scottish Rite statement about the toppling of Albert Pike's statue in DC? It kind of left me.......speechless. Im am 32 degree and a KT and have been very much enjoying this thread. Lots of cool links and stuff to read up on. I'm hoping tho "bump" it to keep it going :)

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be awesome cuzimloony! I love to hear about any research you may have. I personally haven't found any conclusive evidence, except I believe Albert Pike visited the treasure site in his later years, but do not know. Someone on this forum may tell us! I loved to find out conclusively. I've researched this. Enlighten us!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Has anyone seen the official Scottish Rite statement about the toppling of Albert Pike's statue in DC? It kind of left me.......speechless. Im am 32 degree and a KT and have been very much enjoying this thread. Lots of cool links and stuff to read up on. I'm hoping tho "bump" it to keep it going :)
I am also 32nd; been to the Temple in DC 2-3 times (visits & Research) & was at his statue ("pic" taken, too). It IS a shame about what happened.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread