Albert Pike?

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Albert Pike, may or not be in the KGC, but I know for sure he was a freemason! I think he knew alot about the treasure!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's all I have is the picture on the rock. Any there any other proof he was in the KGC? Can't we connect him to Vanlandingham or Bisley?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Albert Pike, may or not be in the KGC, but I know for sure he was a freemason! ...
In 1848. US Sen Jefferson Davis proposed an amendment to the TREATY OF GUADALUPE- HIDALGO to annex most of NE Mexico to the United States.
It was defeated by a vote in the Senate.
In 1857, the Pickwick Club was where Albert Pike, John Slidell, and Judah P Benjamin met and discussed the creation of a "Golden Circle" due to the influx of settlers into Florida.
The "Golden Circle" wound include the Southern states on the Gulf of Mexico, NE Mexico down to the Yucatan, and Cuba.
All the names listed above were Freemasons, Davis, Benjamin, Slidell part of the Confederate government, Pike recruited Stand Waite and the Cherokee and Seminole tribes to join the Confederate cause.
*NOTE* Both Benjamin and Slidell were US Senators who supported John C Breckenridge in his Presidential run against Abraham Lincoln and resigned after the 1860 win by Lincoln.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In 1848. US Sen Jefferson Davis proposed an amendment to the TREATY OF GUADALUPE- HIDALGO to annex most of NE Mexico to the United States.
It was defeated by a vote in the Senate.
In 1857, the Pickwick Club was where Albert Pike, John Slidell, and Judah P Benjamin met and discussed the creation of a "Golden Circle" due to the influx of settlers into Florida.
The "Golden Circle" wound include the Southern states on the Gulf of Mexico, NE Mexico down to the Yucatan, and Cuba.
All the names listed above were Freemasons, Davis, Benjamin, Slidell part of the Confederate government, Pike recruited Stand Waite and the Cherokee and Seminole tribes to join the Confederate cause.
*NOTE* Both Benjamin and Slidell were US Senators who supported John C Breckenridge in his Presidential run against Abraham Lincoln and resigned after the 1860 win by Lincoln.

The "Golden Circle" was proposed first by Aaron Burr way back before and during the time of the "Sons of Liberty." So as you can see the KGC has been around since before the formation of this country. Only it did not really get organized as the "Golden Circle" until Bickley started the orgainization that had millions of members all over the World.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Further, it caused a "rift" between VP Burr & Prez. Thomas Jefferson, after Jefferson's getting the NW of America; Burr wanted the SW of America + (as "franklin" said) for HIS (AB) kingdom... ALL slave states/countries. MUCH history there.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have forgotten about this history, after the duel Aaron Burr's political career was over. No one liked him after that. So the question remains can we put Albert Pike as a member of the KGC?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have forgotten about this history, after the duel Aaron Burr's political career was over. No one liked him after that. So the question remains can we put Albert Pike as a member of the KGC?

I believe Albert Pike was one of the organizers but I have no definite information in my notes.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading the entire article, which was very interesting, Albert Pike may not have been a KGC man, it seems he was acting as one!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Started with Mystic Krewe Club of News Orleans (AP); gathered together in the French Quarter to form a secret society; AP was there. For states rights; was it KGC...? MAYBE, for STATES RIGHTS...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MORE later, with another SS (French); rituals were incorporated into the 32 degrees of American Scottish Rites...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread