TEDDY ROOSEVELT WAS A MEMBER OF THE ORDER OF AMERICAN KNIGHTS

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The three signs or symbols I have seen at KGC sites are:

1. Symbol for Goddess Athenia or Menerva. Being in the form of the letter "B" in cursive writing and looking like "13" also a for the letter "M" again Mernerva.

2. A triangle usually a right triangle with the numbers 3,5,7 in one form shape or another.

3. A snake well carved pointing the way with directions. Patches with directions also. or a pumpkin face.

Here's another picture that shows a final layout shaped like a right triangle. This carving shows the last 3 symbols in the layout which has a perimeter of 1000 feet.

tri.jpg

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The three signs or symbols I have seen at KGC sites are:

1. Symbol for Goddess Athenia or Menerva. Being in the form of the letter "B" in cursive writing and looking like "13" also a for the letter "M" again Mernerva.

2. A triangle usually a right triangle with the numbers 3,5,7 in one form shape or another.

3. A snake well carved pointing the way with directions. Patches with directions also. or a pumpkin face.

Franklin, have you ever seen documentation that would absolutely confirm that a site was KGC? The reason I ask is, although there was an alleged member of the KGC documented at this site, the evidence, that I've seen, seems to indicate a Masonic site. I have no documentation to prove that but this spot seems related, by mapping techniques, to late 18th-early 19th century sites.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, have you ever seen documentation that would absolutely confirm that a site was KGC? The reason I ask is, although there was an alleged member of the KGC documented at this site, the evidence, that I've seen, seems to indicate a Masonic site. I have no documentation to prove that but this spot seems related, by mapping techniques, to late 18th-early 19th century sites.

This is just a passing thought. I wonder how many sites are mistaken as KGC when in fact they are a old lodge site in the woods. In earlier years they would have held lodge with or without a charter. As per our old legends they would have meet on a high hill or low Dale or valley. Five brothers could have opened a lodge and marked the spot with rock carvings. You might give that some thought. Btw a right triangle with 3, 5, and 7 are symbolic and central to Free Masonry.

Senior Deacon

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
This is just a passing thought. I wonder how many sites are mistaken as KGC when in fact they are a old lodge site in the woods. In earlier years they would have held lodge with or without a charter. As per our old legends they would have meet on a high hill or low Dale or valley. Five brothers could have opened a lodge and marked the spot with rock carvings. You might give that some thought. Btw a right triangle with 3, 5, and 7 are symbolic and central to Free Masonry.

Senior Deacon

Thanks SD. This is interesting. Would there have been any specific rock carvings they would have used to mark the spot? Also, could it be that something mistaken for a cache site might have just had some type of symbolic meaning to a lodge?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a picture of a carved box with carvings of G, M, H, B. Notice the middle bar of the B doesn't go all the way over to the vertical bar. This makes it look like a 13.

View attachment 1408566

You most likely have more symbols in that area. Looks to me like 6 Million in gold bars in boxes buried near there. The "B" is actually for the Goddess Athenia. Also the "H" tells you it is a large treasure being the 8th letter of the alpahbet and "8" symbolizes a King's Ransom in treasure. That does not look like the letter "G" it looks to me like a six "6" So It looks like you have Six Million Dollars in Gold in a box or boxes. Look for other symbols to tell you which way to go, how deep and at what distance.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well, I only know that the symbols I posted tells where we have found there is 58 depositories of gold by the KGC. Actually Knight's Templar. Can you imagine 58 depositories and the smallest of the 58 has 889 large gold bricks and over $8 Million in gold specie. Now remind you this is the smallest depository and there are 58 of them. If the US Government would only let us do something, but they won't.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Well, I only know that the symbols I posted tells where we have found there is 58 depositories of gold by the KGC. Actually Knight's Templar. Can you imagine 58 depositories and the smallest of the 58 has 889 large gold bricks and over $8 Million in gold specie. Now remind you this is the smallest depository and there are 58 of them. If the US Government would only let us do something, but they won't.

I agree with Templars.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The man that carved all of the symbols and directions was a "Knight's Templar" In 1867 he sent a letter to Baltimore, MD. for a cap so he could attend the next meeting of the Knight's of Baltimore, MD. So yes I know it is "Knight's Templar" What I do not understand is why one man would be entrusted with the knowledge of 58 depositories or treasure vaults unless he was the Knight's Templar Treasure or their leader?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The man that carved all of the symbols and directions was a "Knight's Templar" In 1867 he sent a letter to Baltimore, MD. for a cap so he could attend the next meeting of the Knight's of Baltimore, MD. So yes I know it is "Knight's Templar" What I do not understand is why one man would be entrusted with the knowledge of 58 depositories or treasure vaults unless he was the Knight's Templar Treasure or their leader?

Do you know much about this guy? Was he skilled in navigation? Do you know if he picked the spots where the caches were laid? Also, do you know what state this guy lived in? Have you ever plotted the cache sites you've found and looked for a pattern?

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
You most likely have more symbols in that area. Looks to me like 6 Million in gold bars in boxes buried near there. The "B" is actually for the Goddess Athenia. Also the "H" tells you it is a large treasure being the 8th letter of the alpahbet and "8" symbolizes a King's Ransom in treasure. That does not look like the letter "G" it looks to me like a six "6" So It looks like you have Six Million Dollars in Gold in a box or boxes. Look for other symbols to tell you which way to go, how deep and at what distance.

There is a cache layout here, but the whole setup is at the 90 degree angle of a large right triangle with a perimeter of 15 miles. The measurement of the box in the carving is to be used, with a county map of the period, to find two other sites. I've always read how smart these guys were and I agree, but, in my opinion, I don't think they would trust the location of a huge cache to a few carvings that could be destroyed or changed. I've never found anything though.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes they make it real simple and you will look over that looking at the bigger picture. It's there.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Senior Deacon
Eh...? E.T. phone HOME! :icon_thumright:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

Could you give me the date of the Baltimore meeting?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! E.T. = Euclid Triangle; 47th Problem of Euclid is of "INTEREST"... EUREKA! 3, 5, 7!
Find the length of the hypothenuses of a Scalene Triangle... 3,5,7; 7= ST laying down, 3 = short side, & 5 = other side. Gotta "google" SCALENE TRIANGLE to "see" it.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It is alluded to in "Craft Work" of OPERATIVE STONE MASONS; I was a STONEMASON'S Helper "pointing up" Stones, in my younger days, so...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It DOES appear to be that TR was in OAK with 5-7 WEALTHY Men who owned STEEL factories, built & owned RAIL ROADS to expand a "new" nation to the WEST Coast... setting aside National Parks for "places of INTEREST". Then the MAINE, Cuba, & San Juan Hill happened... TROUBLE with Spain ALL "over again".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions