OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
When your tit is in the wringer and you need a presidential bail out...

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/1905/06/22/page/1/article/no-prosecution-of-santa-fe-men

https://books.google.com/books?id=D...y roosevelt paul morton colorado coal&f=false

Cash kick backs are referred to as rebates.....hmmmmm and if they had known it was going into a Brotherhood coffer they would have flipped out worse than this guy....imagine if he knew the truth! LOL!
https://www.marxists.org/archive/debs/works/1907/1907-roosevelt.htm

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is now the Bohemian Club.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
To illuminate a member with knowledge which included a symbol in order to help clarify or explain a subject or matter with the use of symbols only known to the initiated member.
"a most illuminating symbol of knowledge "

teddy X.jpg Theodore-Roosevelts-diary-the-day-his-wife-and-mother-died-1884-small.jpg

L.C. Baker :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Roosevelt conducted the “whistle-stop” campaign from the rear of a railroad train in 1900. He traveled 21,000 miles and gave 673 speeches in 24 states to about three million people. The speeches he gave defended the gold standard and McKinley’s foreign policy. He attacked Bryan for wanting to “paralyze our whole industrial life” and for appealing to “every foul and evil passion of mankind.” The K.G.C./ O.A.K. treasure trail we are on started at Julius Morton's K.G.C. turtle which led to a letter and cipher in a jar that in turn led us to a speech given by "William Jennings Bryan" called "Cross of Gold" that was used as a key to a K.G.C. cipher. The famous speech was about Bryan's stance against the gold standard. It seems to me that Teddy Roosevelt had more than a little bit in common with the secret society........still believe it is all just a coincidence? 8-)
teddy1.jpg

L.C.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I believe Teddy Roosevelt as well as Franklin Delano Roosevelt and all Presidents had something to do with the KGC up until after the Bush Administration. Now it seems since the whole World is getting terribly terribly terribly wrong, the KGC are no longer leading us. I wonder where they went to after 2008?

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I really enjoyed reading all this. There’s definitely untold history that shaped the country. Thanks for sharing some of it.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
He definitely was a Freemason which would explain his interest in symbolism.

[h=3]Theodore Roosevelt[/h][h=5]President 1901-1909 / Master Mason 1901[/h]Master Mason 1901, EA, FC, MM, in Matinecock Lodge No. 806, Oyster Bay, NY in 1901. Somewhat active, and very supportive of Freemasonry.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Teddy's interest in a lot of things intrigue me, but I find his use of an eight-pointed Maltese Cross for a cattle brand and the choice of name for his cabin fascinating also. https://www.nps.gov/thro/learn/historyculture/maltese-cross-cabin.htm The link to the symbols shape that intrigues me the most is to the eight obligations or aspirations required of a knight, as well as the link of the symbol to the Knights Hospitaller https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Hospitaller who in turn has link to this group https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar I am sure that one society or group has used the other in its rituals and symbols for a very long time. All of these groups operated with secret societies pulling their strings but I believe as far as Teddy Roosevelt is concerned, the Freemason's symbolism is not the only secret symbolism that he knew about and that society had no bearing on his manipulation of this country or any others. He has demonstrated his allegiance by his own hand and actions involving the O.A.K. during his presidency and after that. Throughout history, Teddy Roosevelt has shown time and time again his alliance with members of the secret societies of the K.G.C. and the O.A.K that have been identified. There was another secret society pulling Teddy's strings besides the Freemasons who during his lifetime only had honorable intentions towards their fellow man and took no party in government control as a society, although I am sure that they would take advantage of the good things a "Brother" in office could help them out with. Someone was controlling the "pocketbook strings" of this country and others, and I don't believe it was the Freemasons.

K.G.C. Sun.jpg southern cross.jpg
teddy X.jpg Theodore-Roosevelts-diary-the-day-his-wife-and-mother-died-1884-small.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The cattle business was big, but the men calling the shots on the plains controlling the cattle operations were located in Chicago and had a "Trust." If you were not on the right side of the tracks they could put you out of business no matter how big you were. Teddy had some words with this fellow and got challenged to a duel. Perhaps it was Teddy's friends in Chicago that the man detested more than Roosevelt himself who had come to Medora to be in the cattle business. Is there a possibility he was sent there to deal with the foreigner who had showed up a year before Teddy? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_de_Morès
Antoine_Morès-A_03.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"Historians differ as to exactly what motivated
Theodore Roosevelt, just finishing his first term as
the youngest member of the New York legislature,
to travel to the Little Missouri Badlands."

Perhaps now they won't be so baffled.

Roosevelt had met with Julius S. Morton in Washington D.C. and came with him to Arbor Lodge before being "motivated", that I do know for sure. Morton's sons who were located in Chicago had a great deal to do with those cash "rebates" the other beef packers were getting on the rails and refrigerated cars. It was called a monopoly, and if you showed up to take some of their busness you got put out of buisness pretty quick.

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"We have fallen heirs to the most glorious heritage a people ever received, and each one must do his part if we wish to show that the nation is worthy of its good fortune." - Theodore Roosevelt
View attachment 1399620

Martha's family, members of Georgia’s slaveholding aristocracy, traced their lineage to several prominent Georgians, including Archibald Bulloch who represented Georgia in the Continental Congress. The Civil War placed some strain on the family, especially considering the Bulloch women’s southern sympathies. For one thing, Mittie’s three brothers (Irvine, James, and Daniel) had joined the Confederate cause BUT....supposedly ." Out of respect for his wife’s feelings regarding the sectional conflict", Theodore Roosevelt's father T.R. Sr. refused to enlist in the Union Army. Instead, he hired a substitute to take his place. He preferred to further the war effort by serving as an allotment commissioner for New York. The Allotment Commission was a quasi-governmental agency of the federal government of the United States during the Civil War. It was established by an act of Congress on December 24, 1861,[1] It was a voluntary program whereby 1/3 of a participating Union soldier's pay was sent home to family and friends. The purpose was to prevent wasteful spending among idle and bored soldiers in camp. Among the first commissioners was Theodore Roosevelt's father, Theodore Roosevelt, Sr. who handled collected allotted funds from a large portion of 2 million Union soldiers. I find that interesting. He was also supposedly in the Union League although "he is not listed".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Bulloch_Roosevelt

The Nuckolls /Bullock connection was there to be found, but I had to dig for it a while to find it Franklin and ECS!

http://wvancestry.com/ReferenceMaterial/Files/First_Virginia_Nuckolls_and_Kindred_Book_2.pdf

https://www.ancestry.com/genealogy/records/agatha-bullock_16331825

John Nuckolls

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/39035861/john-n.-nuckolls

I found this to be very interesting as well....
Owing to the nature of the service in upper Carolina, the patriot soldiers could get off and visit their homes until necessity arose when they would come together again at some appointed place. Early in December 1780, John Nuckolls thus visited his home at Whig Hill. Finding the meal tub empty he, in company with his little son John, went to McKown's mill on Broad river at, or near the Ninety-nine Islands. It is said that in those days millers provided a room, either in the mill, or their own house, to accommodate customers when they were detained over night. McKown was a Tory, and being acquainted with Nuckolls, saw his opportunity. Pretending that he could not grind for him until the next day, with apparent kindness, he gave him the room for a lodging place. Night coming on McKown went out and gathered a band of his ilk, and they came to the room where Nuckolls was quietly sleeping. Arousing him they said, "We've come for you." He knew what that meant. He asked permission to awake his son, so he could give some messages for his people at home. They refused and said that if he awoke him, they would kill him also. They took Nuckolls a short distance from the mill and prepared to shoot him. He asked that they would give him five minutes in which to pray. This was granted, and he prayed aloud. After he had uttered a few petitions, a villain by the name of Davis said: “If he continues praying that way much longer we will not be able to kill him,” and fired a ball through his head. The body was thrown into a hole where a tree had blown up and some brush was placed over it.
Some months afterwards an old woman in the neigh*borhood found his bones. They were gathered up by his family and taken to Whig Hill and buried. The grave is encased in hewn granite slabs three feet high, and is entirely, covered with a marble slab, three feet by six. This slab contains the following inscription:
In memory of John Nuckolls, Sr., who was murdered by the Tories for his devotion to liberty, the 11th day of December 1780, in the 49th year of his age.

Rest noble patriot,
Rest in peace
The prize you sought
Your country won.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Teddy's interest in a lot of things intrigue me, but I find his use of an eight-pointed Maltese Cross for a cattle brand and the choice of name for his cabin fascinating also. https://www.nps.gov/thro/learn/historyculture/maltese-cross-cabin.htm The link to the symbols shape that intrigues me the most is to the eight obligations or aspirations required of a knight, as well as the link of the symbol to the Knights Hospitaller https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Hospitaller who in turn has link to this group https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar I am sure that one society or group has used the other in its rituals and symbols for a very long time. All of these groups operated with secret societies pulling their strings but I believe as far as Teddy Roosevelt is concerned, the Freemason's symbolism is not the only secret symbolism that he knew about and that society had no bearing on his manipulation of this country or any others. He has demonstrated his allegiance by his own hand and actions involving the O.A.K. during his presidency and after that. Throughout history, Teddy Roosevelt has shown time and time again his alliance with members of the secret societies of the K.G.C. and the O.A.K that have been identified. There was another secret society pulling Teddy's strings besides the Freemasons who during his lifetime only had honorable intentions towards their fellow man and took no party in government control as a society, although I am sure that they would take advantage of the good things a "Brother" in office could help them out with. Someone was controlling the "pocketbook strings" of this country and others, and I don't believe it was the Freemasons.

View attachment 1550409 View attachment 1550488
View attachment 1550420 View attachment 1550421

I'm a little slow on the uptake I guess...I've seen you post that diary entry before and kept meaning to ask what you think the significance of it is other than that's the day his wife and mother died hours apart? Thanks

That Cross I think is from the Daughters of the Confederacy if I'm not mistaken. I wasn't sure if you had seen that before.

Thanks LC,
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I was going to ask... Did any of you guys see the series on the Roosevelts lately? It was a 14hr documentary with original footage and commentary from the Oyster Bay branch and the Hyde Park branch of Roosevelts.

I also saw the documentary that they (TR and Co) filmed of TR and one of his sons on the expedition.

Both Are Great! I think you all would like them.

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a little slow on the uptake I guess...I've seen you post that diary entry before and kept meaning to ask what you think the significance of it is other than that's the day his wife and mother died hours apart? Thanks Kace

Theodore-Roosevelts-diary-the-day-his-wife-and-mother-died-1884-small.jpg Teddy used the VERY LARGE X at the top of the entry to express his darkness on that day.

L.C.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread