OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I was going to ask... Did any of you guys see the series on the Roosevelts lately? It was a 14hr documentary with original footage and commentary from the Oyster Bay branch and the Hyde Park branch of Roosevelts.

I also saw the documentary that they (TR and Co) filmed of TR and one of his sons on the expedition.

Both Are Great! I think you all would like them.

Kace

It amazes me how they have a logical explanation for everything they can come up with one for, and things like the BIG X at the top of that page in his diary on such a special occasion go unexplained by the uninformed.....or selective intellectuals that write those programs. Do you think they had FAKE news back then too? LOL! I still am drawn to watch them all no matter if I have to argue with my T.V. while it is on! HAHA!

L.C.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks...That's what I thought....I do that too on bad days and stars or check marks on good days. Definitely a Dark Day for him. Sad.

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks...That's what I thought....I do that too on bad days and stars or check marks on good days. Definitely a Dark Day for him. Sad.

Kace

Tell me Kace, when you do it do you make the check mark or star larger than anything you write on the entry? Do you do it once in a lifetime?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Tell me Kace, when you do it do you make the check mark or star larger than anything you write on the entry? Do you do it once in a lifetime?

Yes...I actually use a Sharpie larger than my writing...I've always done that...typically closer to the right edge of my day planner so as I thumb through it catches my eye.

I do it on my tablet too...In Notes, Files and Calendar and on my desk calendar with a little code on why I marked it.

They showed that diary entry on the documentary when they were doing the TR segment. I gotta say that whole show was fascinating. I hope you got to see it.

I had forgotten how much trouble there was between TR's family and FDR's family. Sheesh.

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Just saying there is a significance to that X of Teddy's on that very significant day of his life.

L.C.:icon_thumright:

You mean other than it was Valentines Day and his wife and Mother Died a few hours apart?

If so, what was it?

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
You mean other than it was Valentines Day and his wife and Mother Died a few hours apart?

If so, what was it?

Kace

There are two avenues to discuss here. #1 He used an X as a form of highlighting the darkness in his life on that terrible terrible day. One can only try an image weight on his heart at that moment when he sat down to reflect the day in his personal diary. Obviously, he had received many many condolences from a lot of friends by that time which one could surmise came from the closest and dearest Brothers to him first. So those men's voices would have been fresh in his memory. #2There are two forms of saying the same thing written by Teddy on that diary page. One is in English for everyone to read and the other is in symbolism that he held close to his heart that only the initiated would recognize. That is why it has taken this long to come to light.(no pun intended). It is not a symbol used by Freemasons, but a symbol that was used by an underground organization (syndicate) known as the Order of American Knights who had to hide their assets from the Federal Government sometime after 1896. In doing so they used the same symbolism as Teddy did to represent Light. That is the best I can explain it Kace. I have tons of circumstantial evidence to support the fact but the one solid was that X and Teddy's use of it to represent the absence of light which is pretty incriminating if you ask me.8-)

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Also, there is this photo which is worth its weight in gold on the scales....... Gantt scales.jpg

What took place after this meeting and those involved in it also supports the accusations I have made.
Teddy at Arbor Lodge meeting.jpg

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Also, there is this photo which is worth its weight in gold on the scales....... View attachment 1623522

What took place after this meeting and those involved in it also supports the accusations I have made.
View attachment 1623521

The attachments aren't working again??? If they are the group photo in front of Morton's... I've seen that one and TR crossing his arms.

Do you have an I.D. Of everyone in that group shot?

I hear what you're saying.

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Not all of them, but enough to see some very important people were there that never signed the visitor book at Arbor Lodge......

andrew-carnegie-at meeting.jpg

The Navy needed large amounts of steel to get rid of the wooden ships. One of the first things Paul Morton did as Sec. of Navy for Teddy Roosevelt.:icon_thumright:

There are others that I have identified that lead down other money-making paths that turn into money making highways.

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Also, there is this photo which is worth its weight in gold on the scales....... View attachment 1623668

View attachment 1623669

Ive said this before....I've always been curious about Chief Justice Gantt's Monument...Its crossed my mind that it lifts somehow to a staircase that goes to a room or vault...lol! I'd love to check that out...I'm not convinced his remains are even there.

You'll have to explain to me why justice scales are odd on a Chief Justice's marker...Sorry, can you explain that?

What do you think took place at that meeting?

If you've read anything I've posted about tombstone clues you know I'm a 100% believer... I'm not a doubter on that At All.

I believe Carnegie, Rockefeller(s),Paul Morton, JP Kennedy, Astor's and others who held monopolies, had substantial wealth, held high political positions or were able to manipulate by bribes, insider trading or payoffs definitely did a lot of under the table dealings...some for 3-5 generations. NO DOUBT. Still going on.

I'll never doubt there always has been and always will be some discreet and need to know dealings that goes on and is kept between certain families. Can I Prove It? No, I can't or wouldn't if I could.

It's proving something that you know to be true that's the problem in many situations I think.

Kace

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The scale on Gantt is how the jar with the K.G.C. code key and letter were located. Gantt's resting place is a compass point on a K.G.C. trail. It was paid for and placed by J.S. Morton.

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"It's proving something that you know to be true that's the problem in many situations I think. "

We have plenty more that has never been seen by the public and may never be seen by the public. I feel fine knowing the truth, the burden of proof is light and in our pocket when we want to show it, no need to prove anything to anyone at this point in the operation.

L.C.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
The scale on Gantt is how the jar with the K.G.C. code key and letter were located. Gantt's resting place is a compass point on a K.G.C. trail. It was paid for and placed by J.S. Morton.

L.C.

Do you think Gantt was really moved and buried there...Or do you think just the monument was put there by Morton for the purpose you stated?

Kace

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
"It's proving something that you know to be true that's the problem in many situations I think. "

We have plenty more that has never been seen by the public and may never be seen by the public. I feel fine knowing the truth, the burden of proof is light and in our pocket when we want to show it, no need to prove anything to anyone at this point in the operation.

L.C.

I was speaking about myself on that....there's many things that I believe with all my heart to be true, and false, but unless I can back them up, they just remain my thoughts only. All I have to do is turn the news on...Or read Twitter! lol!

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Morton says in his diary that he had the body of Daniel Gantt removed from the lot he was buried in and relocated to the lot that he had designed and made for him. The monument was then designed and Morton had Cross make it for him. He also states that he did this on his own without any help from the Bar Association. There is no mention of Gantt's wife or the cost of the monument in the ledgers, which is strange for a man that kept track of every penny he spent right down to the cent daily. Morton also wrote that he also met Cross in the cemetery to inscribe the stone on a later date and remedy a defect in the monument. Cross gave him a stone mix recipe for repairing the stone in the future and a cleaning/preservation solution to put on it which he kept in his diary.

L.C.

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Morton says in his diary that he had the body of Daniel Gantt removed from the lot he was buried in and relocated to the lot that he had designed and made for him. The monument was then designed and Morton had Cross make it for him. He also states that he did this on his own without any help from the Bar Association. The second wife of Daniel Gantt who was buried beside him at Wyuka under the same headstone is not mentioned and the original stone that marked their graves was removed. She was tossed aside just like the original headstone that marked their graves. There is no mention of Gantt's wife or the cost of the monument in the ledgers, which is strange for a man that kept track of every penny he spent right down to the cent daily. Wyuka has no record that she was moved either. Morton also wrote that he also met Cross in the cemetery to inscribe the stone on a later date and remedy a defect in the monument. Cross gave him a stone mix recipe for repairing the stone in the future and a cleaning/preservation solution to put on it which he kept in his diary.

L.C.

That's a pretty disrespectful thing to do to Mrs Gantt if that's what happened. And disrespectful to Chief Justice Gantt.

Well, I'll probably have to wonder what's under that stone forever...

Thanks,
Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you think Gantt was really moved and buried there...Or do you think just the monument was put there by Morton for the purpose you stated?

Kace

I think he was dug up and used as a signpost by the K.G.C. He had undermined them at Saratoga in 1854 and then he was a Lincoln appointee to his position and NO fan of the Confederacy. That would also explain the disregard for his spouse by the society that used his corpse as a marker.

L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread