OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I have looked at the guest books of Arbor Lodge that EVERY visitor supposedly signed. There are thousands of signatures which continue to add up to this day. A large book is kept right by the front door of the mansion as it has always been done for visitors to sign. I grew up hearing about all of the famous people that signed that book when they came to visit Mr. Julius Morton and family......but you will find no record of these men or President Roosevelt being there. What is written suggest that Roosevelt MAY have come there at one time but they have no proof in the archives of when or if it actually took place. I have produced a picture of him standing on the front lawn of Arbor Lodge surrounded by an ALL male group of monopolists, which includes such men as Andrew Carnegie who is also not listed as a visitor of the lodge in the books. It does not fit Teddy's "Trust Buster" image as laid out by the history books and media in programs like Kace mentioned. That is what keeps the whole truth from surfacing for years, and the B.S. gets repeated long enough to become ALL of the facts. It is not all B.S. don't get me wrong, I love those programs as much as the next history nut, but I want to hear the WHOLE truth of the matter told, not just the highlights of political rhetoric and his "hobsnobbery". (Don't even bother Googling that word Kace:laughing7:) Believe it or not, most of that stuff is not highly published or talked about for some reason.....:dontknow:
With today's search engines you can ask about and find most anything that has ever been written and published about anyone anywhere. Just type the name and place and wait for a second for millions of results. If the answer you are looking for is not there it does not necessarily mean it is not true or didn't happen as this picture I have shown the public is 100% proof of. In fact, given the troubles of Paul Morton and the Colorado fuel Co. incident, and President Roosevelt's hand in the matters, you will never see the Morton's mentioned in those type of programs about President Roosevelt. There is, however, some truth available on the matters to be found for the hungry.
Teddy at Arbor Lodge meeting.jpg andrew-carnegie-at meeting.jpg Teddy at Arbor Lodge.jpg

Not Here: https://www.google.com/search?q=Ted...ome..69i57.10970j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Not Here: https://www.google.com/search?q=Ted...ome..69i57.10970j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Except for the pictures and information I have made public knowledge.

As far as I know there has never been any public discussion or display in those type of programs of how the "Rough Ryders" were carried to and from their reunions,or the time Roosevelt spent at Arbor lodge with the K.G.C. and O.A.K. members when he was the head of the Civil Service in Grover Cleveland's cabinet or when this photo was taken at a private celebration by a most likely drunken architect.

L.C.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I will go out on a limb and say I bet they had NO specific explanation for the X on the page. :icon_thumright:

Yeah, they did...It was that two days after Alice gave birth, She and his Mother died on Valentines Day... If I remember right he was at a legislative session and didn't get home in time to see his mother before she passed and then Alice died.

He was devastated.

He left his daughter with his sister, left politics and before the year was out went to the Dakotas for a couple years and became a cowboy and lived in a small shack.

He x'd the day off cause of the pain. Everything that mattered to him was gone.

Kace

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought I already told you more than once what it was! The significance of what he used to express himself on that day.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/k...ber-order-american-knights-8.html#post5904974

A Lot of people have asked you that...I don't remember asking you directly....If I did...Sorry Misser Baker....I thought you might of had a comp or two to show now.

As far as that Big, Black X that is on Valentines Day, February 14,1884 the day his Wife and Mother Died. It was the worst day in his life and he wanted to erase it in my opinion.

Since neither one of us is Teddy Roosevelt and weren't there on that terrible day all of us only have opinions.

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, they did...It was that two days after Alice gave birth, She and his Mother died on Valentines Day... If I remember right he was at a legislative session and didn't get home in time to see his mother before she passed and then Alice died.

He was devastated.

He left his daughter with his sister, left politics and before the year was out went to the Dakotas for a couple years and became a cowboy and lived in a small shack.

He x'd the day off cause of the pain. Everything that mattered to him was gone.

Kace

Just as I had state in a previous post. What more could they have come up with?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I have looked at the guest books of Arbor Lodge that EVERY visitor supposedly signed. There are thousands of signatures which continue to add up to this day. A large book is kept right by the front door of the mansion as it has always been done for visitors to sign. I grew up hearing about all of the famous people that signed that book when they came to visit Mr. Julius Morton and family......but you will find no record of these men or President Roosevelt being there. What is written suggest that Roosevelt MAY have come there at one time but they have no proof in the archives of when or if it actually took place. I have produced a picture of him standing on the front lawn of Arbor Lodge surrounded by an ALL male group of monopolists, which includes such men as Andrew Carnegie who is also not listed as a visitor of the lodge in the books. It does not fit Teddy's "Trust Buster" image as laid out by the history books and media in programs like Kace mentioned. That is what keeps the whole truth from surfacing for years, and the B.S. gets repeated long enough to become ALL of the facts. It is not all B.S. don't get me wrong, I love those programs as much as the next history nut, but I want to hear the WHOLE truth of the matter told, not just the highlights of political rhetoric and his "hobsnobbery". (Don't even bother Googling that word Kace:laughing7:) Believe it or not, most of that stuff is not highly published or talked about for some reason.....:dontknow:
With today's search engines you can ask about and find most anything that has ever been written and published about anyone anywhere. Just type the name and place and wait for a second for millions of results. If the answer you are looking for is not there it does not necessarily mean it is not true or didn't happen as this picture I have shown the public is 100% proof of. In fact, given the troubles of Paul Morton and the Colorado fuel Co. incident, and President Roosevelt's hand in the matters, you will never see the Morton's mentioned in those type of programs about President Roosevelt. There is, however, some truth available on the matters to be found for the hungry.
View attachment 1624048 View attachment 1624049 View attachment 1624050

Except for the pictures and information I have made public knowledge.

As far as I know there has never been any public discussion or display in those type of programs of how the "Rough Ryders" were carried to and from their reunions,or the time Roosevelt spent at Arbor lodge with the K.G.C. and O.A.K. members when he was the head of the Civil Service in Grover Cleveland's cabinet or when this photo was taken at a private celebration by a most likely drunken architect.

L.C.

Why are some of the close ups blurred and some not?

Might get some recognition and ID on them if they were clearer.

If it's your system, put the original size up and post them, I can decrease size for you with higher pixel resolution and post them back for you.

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Why are some of the close ups blurred and some not?

Might get some recognition and ID on them if they were clearer.

If it's your system, put the original size up and post them, I can decrease size for you with higher pixel resolution and post them back for you.

Kace

I have been working on getting a hold of the original picture to work with.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Kace, if you don't mind me asking - what line of business are you in (for the work you mentioned bringing "10 of the most discreet guys I had" ? Catering ? Landscaping ? Private Security/Mercenary ?

I thought he was a professional skeptic! LMAO!!!:laughing7: All jokes aside, he is an excellent soundboard to bounce off of if you want to try and get your facts straight. :icon_thumright:

L.C.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought he was a professional skeptic! LMAO!!!:laughing7: All jokes aside, he is an excellent soundboard to bounce off of if you want to try and get your facts straight. :icon_thumright:

L.C.

You're Welcome!

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Why didn't he have her name inscribed on the monument ??? He had more than one chance as Cross returned to Nebraska City to inscribe the quote at the bottom in Latin from "Cicer" He could have put her name on it then too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
So lets talk about that Quote and its importance to the treasure trail.

NON ENIM TAM AUCTORITATIS IN DISPUTANDO QUAM RATIONIS MOMENTA QUA RENDA SUNT

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

I've never doubted that he put that slab there with C. J. Gantt's name... I've just wondered why go to the trouble of exhumation when he could just remove their original marker? Wasn't he the Cemetery Sexton then?

Also, Why a slab marker like that? He clearly got into detail of the WOW type monuments? Look at the way the bricks rise up to the marker area? Anyone who knows how to drain rain water away from foundations would do that.

Have you found Who gave him permission to move Gantt?

Kace

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Like the big X there is a logical reason for the public to digest if they could read Latin. Morton made the notation in his diary when he would notice anyone at Wyuka trying to decipher it. But there was another reason for it to be carved on the monument as an afterthought by the man that had the monument made, Julius S. Morton.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions