Off Topic Relocation

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friends and brothers near and far. I am having to move back to Iowa. The move will take place with in the next few days. Family concerns are the reason for my relocation. I will still be active on the board just won't have access to some of my research materials. When one door closes another opens. I will once again be close to my beloved Grand Lodge of Iowa library. So more informed answers may be forthcoming.

Hopefully I will in the future be able to move back to Caddo Lake and life will be back to normal.

All the best,

Senior Deacon

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi senior deacon; May God Bless You & Yours and may your Travels be made smooth. God Bless. PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat:

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senior Deacon. Prayers to your family. Travel safe. I look forward to Your thoughtful and wise comments in the future.

OP
OP
S

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a update. In my new digs trying to get all my household goods in their proper place. My research books and reference materials were some of the first things to get unpacked. Them and my coffee maker, pipes and tobacco. So now it is trying to get in some sort of new routine. The biggest challenge that I have so far is the radical change of weather. From warm and very mild temperatures to ice, snow, and chilly temperature. As far as the transition from country life to living in town it will be a interesting time. With all of their can and can'ts we plan to push the limits and being the southern rebel that I have become. I still have yet to hit the local library but that will happen shortly. Still trying to find some of my cooking pots and pans. Much more stuff I had than I thought I had. Moving is a mess not recommended. Lols.

Senior Deacon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread