Diamond found drawn on boulder; KGC or Spanish? Pic included

TurtleGirl

Feb 22, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read somewhere that a diamond means that diamonds are included in a treasure, but I can't find that info now.
There is a symbol in the middle of the diamond, I know I've seen a symbol on the intenet that is similar, yet again I can't find it.
The boulder that this diamond is on also has two hearts and other info.
Can anyone help me out? It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-27-08-56-48.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-27-08-56-48.png
    619.5 KB · Views: 281

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The photo is not clear enough to make anything out? Do you have another photo?

By the way diamond rocks lead to KGC Treasures.

OP
OP
T

TurtleGirl

Feb 22, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The photo is not clear enough to make anything out? Do you have another photo?

By the way diamond rocks lead to KGC Treasures.

That's the clearest pic that I have. Zoomed in from 12 feet. The diamond is about six inches long. After I'm healed more from surgery I will go back and get a closer pic.

Jan 14, 2014
southwest va
Detector(s) used
Garret ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can make out the outline of the diamond. I circled the symbol that I could make out on the inside of the diamond and traced both carvings. Looks kind of like either a rudimentary skull or a key.

2017030895083643.jpg

Attachments

• DiamondKey.jpg
    DiamondKey.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

chefjuan

Sep 17, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, pics are no good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see the diamond easy enough and I agree it kind of looks like a key.

OP
OP
T

TurtleGirl

Feb 22, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excuse my chicken scratching outline. Lol
I've traced around the outside of the diamond. The symbol inside does look like a key, but I know I've seen a symbol like that somewhere online before. It was a symbol that reminded me of how a woman's ovaries and uterus are shaped.
I'm so ready to get recovered from this back surgery, so I can climb on these rocks.

Attachments

• 2017-03-08 20.05.59.png
    2017-03-08 20.05.59.png
    644.1 KB · Views: 151

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TurtleGirl, I can see the diamond shape and the symbol you refer to but there is a lot more on that rock if you had a clearer photo. Try different angles of light and different distances. As for the symbol I believe it is an "8" pointing downward the same way the diamond is pointing or it is either telling you to go to where the point of the diamond is located. Go to Google Earth and look down on your site from about 1200 feet depending on your elevation to see if the area itself is in the shape of a diamond and then go to the sharpest point of the diamond. I believe there is a very large treasure there possibly over $5 Million in gold? There are other symbols on there and some cyphers. I can see a Triangle. With a clearer photo it would be much easier.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
How can you surmise "there is a very large treasure there possibly over $5 million in gold" from that photo?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How can you surmise "there is a very large treasure there possibly over $5 million in gold" from that photo?

Good question ain't it? I can see a lot of things other people can not see. If you look across the top of the diamond you will see a seven digit cypher beginning with a "5"

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see something wrote on the top of the diamond also. I also see another triangle and some other symbols. Just out of curiosity is this from inside a cave?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see something wrote on the top of the diamond also. I also see another triangle and some other symbols. Just out of curiosity is this from inside a cave?

I would bet my bottom dollar that if you look inside or around the triangle you will find a "3" a "5" and a "7"

OP
OP
T

TurtleGirl

Feb 22, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've went to the location where it points to, if one goes by the topography of the raised portion on the rock. I've found the sign, looked in the direction it was pointing, saw that sign, and saw something of interest. This weekend I will see what becomes of it.
5 million? That's quite a bit. In today's value? Wow!
I'm going to get a new high res pic of that diamond.
The diamond is on the side of a rock.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've went to the location where it points to, if one goes by the topography of the raised portion on the rock. I've found the sign, looked in the direction it was pointing, saw that sign, and saw something of interest. This weekend I will see what becomes of it.
5 million? That's quite a bit. In today's value? Wow!
I'm going to get a new high res pic of that diamond.
The diamond is on the side of a rock.

That's about $300 Million in melt and about $600 Million to $1 Billion in numismatic. Be careful. Are there any heart shapes with words or triangles? That much in treasure there would most likely be a death trap. So be extra careful.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trail marker. Take a walking stick and look for hollow sounding ground or rocks my friend.

OP
OP
T

TurtleGirl

Feb 22, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's about $300 Million in melt and about $600 Million to $1 Billion in numismatic. Be careful. Are there any heart shapes with words or triangles? That much in treasure there would most likely be a death trap. So be extra careful.

Holy mother of God. That's all I can say right now.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trail marker. Take a walking stick and look for hollow sounding ground or rocks my friend.

I located a frontier fort built in 1756 once by using a three foot long 1/4 inch still rod. I probed the ground and when it was compacted and the rod would not penetrate the ground as readily as other locations I knew I had found it. I even found the outer perimeter of the fort by finding the holes where the post once stood with my probe. Yes a probe or walking stick comes in handy sometimes. I once knocked a rattler out of the air that was striking at me up in Pocahontas County, West Virginia.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread