Possible KGC? Looking for input

Tuscoro

Sep 2, 2010
West
KGC or Mason is certainly not my strong point, has anyone seen this in any thought to be KGC site, or the like?
Would any one know it's possible meaning?

VV-1200.jpg

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
A rubbing of this would be nice, it looks like there are some subtle variations that may or not be the case.

In the surface it looks like a WW or two Vs with bottom and top crossbars. This looks like Roman numerals but doesn't fit their use in any way I've seen. For me the rubbing would be helpful on the right side. It looks like it MIGHT be a stylized "E" or that there is a subtle curve going slightly up from the lowest crossbar. How it would be significant is uncertain, that someone took the time to put the curve there would suggest some deliberate rationale. Looking farther, it could even be a backwards "3" or a worn "S", its hard to tell for sure.

The longer you look at it the more you see, that's not a good thing because its easy to invent stuff. The middle part of the main symbol starts to look like a diamond with a subtle suggestion that the WW dips below the lower crossbar. That could also be a natural feature of the rock.

OP
OP
T

Tuscoro

Sep 2, 2010
West
Well, I suspect KGC simply because this is found next to it.... Thank you for the input...
I am surprised there hasn't been more responses.

AG JJ.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KGC or Mason is certainly not my strong point, has anyone seen this in any thought to be KGC site, or the like?

View attachment 1427858

That is the letter "W" for "Wisdom" or the Goddess Minerva or Goddess Athenia. It is also two letters "V" and a letter "E" This would be telling you to go "ten paces" or "ten rods" or some other measurement of "ten" It is also used heavily by the "Illuminati" Knight's Templar and the KGC. There is a large treasure in the area guaranteed.

The other two symbols. The one on the right is an anchor some called them "JJ's" they are telling you to stop and go the other way. And the symbol on the left is telling you there is treasure to your left about "four feet" deep or "four metres deep. Good luck.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
COULD be for Frank James (FJ) & JJ (Jesse James)... dunno. "JJ" looks MORE like an anchor, like a ship... "park THERE!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1427858

That is the letter "W" for "Wisdom" or the Goddess Minerva or Goddess Athenia. It is also two letters "V" and a letter "E" This would be telling you to go "ten paces" or "ten rods" or some other measurement of "ten" It is also used heavily by the "Illuminati" Knight's Templar and the KGC. There is a large treasure in the area guaranteed.

The other two symbols. The one on the right is an anchor some called them "JJ's" they are telling you to stop and go the other way. And the symbol on the left is telling you there is treasure to your left about "four feet" deep or "four metres deep. Good luck.

I believe there to be more than one treasure in the area. From the first symbol go "33 degrees East for 8 paces" there should be $38,843. I can not make out anything else.

OP
OP
T

Tuscoro

Sep 2, 2010
West
Franklin and Rebel, thank you for the input, I'm no KGC buff but I see clearly the rock signatures of AFJ, with the F leaning into the J to create the A... Alexander Frank James, with the classic back to back JJ for Jesse James... this location is in a place where one would not suspect Jesse James... but not far from this place I have a written account of Albert Pike. My focus however is the VV

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, it is FRANKLIN ALEXANDER JAMES... AND! He was a Freemason; COULD be his MARK MASON "Mark". When I was a Mark Mason, I also had to create my own Mark Mason "Mark", similar to "J backward J" (Gk letter Pi); MAYBE JJ was a Mark Mason, too... dunno.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin and Rebel, thank you for the input, I'm no KGC buff but I see clearly the rock signatures of AFJ, with the F leaning into the J to create the A... Alexander Frank James, with the classic back to back JJ for Jesse James... this location is in a place where one would not suspect Jesse James... but not far from this place I have a written account of Albert Pike. My focus however is the VV

Did you look for the cache I told you about? It should be in five half gallon mason jars?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, it is FRANKLIN ALEXANDER JAMES... AND! He was a Freemason; COULD be his MARK MASON "Mark". When I was a Mark Mason, I also had to create my own Mark Mason "Mark", similar to "J backward J" (Gk letter Pi); MAYBE JJ was a Mark Mason, too... dunno.
Mark Masons are known to be "Overseers"; Maybe JJ was an Overseer of KGC caches... makes sense to me! :skullflag:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"to preserve and transmit our principles to those who succeed us, in the hour of low twelve, is a sacred, bounden duty we owe to Cryptic Masonry. Thus believing, we should often revert to the origin of our Institution, for as has been said, it is only by digging to the foundation and examining each stone minutely that we can rightfully estimate what has been erected thereon."

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"to preserve and transmit our principles to those who succeed us, in the hour of low twelve, is a sacred, bounden duty we owe to Cryptic Masonry. Thus believing, we should often revert to the origin of our Institution, for as has been said, it is only by digging to the foundation and examining each stone minutely that we can rightfully estimate what has been erected thereon."
Heh... you know Paul Stewart...?

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
I have seen the double j carvings carved next to the latin word "comptroller". So yes, he was in charge of overseeing and protecting caches. Which is exactly what J. F. Dalton said he was doing... go figure.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks TnM, good luck in the morning. :icon_thumright:

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the end of the line or railroad tracks (or rr spur)you will find a beehive in the rocks pointing with the right
prong of the anchor! Also close to a stream or some water!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions