HOOT OWL TREE?

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I live in these mountains deer hunt every season. I've never found where a deer has eaten a tree, a sapling, or even one when it is only a few feet high. I have seen them eat the leaves. And rub the bark to get there velvet off. They have way to much other things to eat besides bark and wood. I can tell you what I've seen and took note of. One is that most all the trees are bent pretty close to the same profile and same species. Another is that they're on the the main thoroughfares, near our roads of today. Good luck finding a trail of trees going over an extremely rough part of the area they're not there not around here they're not. So if nature made all these trees why do they seem to only be on the thoroughfares people used before pavement and gravel.

OP
OP
reptwar1

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reptwar1 I've read stories of many different people's going through Dardanelle. Spanish, French, Indian, and outlaws. Near as I gather it's a really old well used river port.

Very true. I've heard the same, so I don't know. I have found caves with paint that appears to have been made from berries and clay, kind of a magenta color which is indicative of native inhabitation. Lots of history here though!

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Gunsight tree #2.jpg Keep in mind that some of the trees with funny looking limbs did not grow at all.....

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
L.C. I'm not saying that nature didn't cause some trees to grow malformed I'm saying that after you find 20 some odd trees in one general area and they're almost identical and they're following a giving path of least resistance leads one to believe it's man made.

Benjamin Gates

May 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. I'm not saying that nature didn't cause some trees to grow malformed I'm saying that after you find 20 some odd trees in one general area and they're almost identical and they're following a giving path of least resistance leads one to believe it's man made.

Try plotting the bent trees on a map and see if that reveals anything.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Benjamin a map has been on my list for over a year now. I've got trees, petroglyphs, and carved stone all in a few mile area.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
It ain't off the list. I'm starting to take pictures of every thing now so I can study it later. Also I can share the pictures and hear different perspectives. I try to help other folks with they're pictures. We sure can't see every thing.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I've got many pictures of carvings in stone. It's amazing to me of the amount in in this area and I bet there's many more that I haven't seen yet. I can post some if y'all want to see. There's some that tie together and lead to more.

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to see orangeman. Where are you from? I've got these trees everywhere also. I've followed a lot of them. Some point to springs, some to caves, and others just keep going in lines then unfortunately end because of bulldozing of pastures and such. I've got some trees that I ran my detector under and get an iron signal. I haven't dug anything up yet because I need to do it right from what I've read on here. I went and bought some topographic maps of these areas so I can mark them on the maps. Hopefully I can figure out where some other signs or markers might have been before they where destroyed.

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bad, I reread the thread and seen you are from searcy county. I'm not that far from you.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are two of the big ones.

Yes I believe you are on to something big. Did you outline the carvings or are they in original condition? With better photos I may be able to help you. Or I either need my old computer to read them. These new computers are nothing but trash. I simply can not get them to work on photos like the old computers. I may have to dig my old one out of retirement. That first photo has a map in the lower left hand corner. The directions, who buried it and what they buried is the upper right hand half. I can not make them out but There could be as much as $3 Million in one of them and over $800,000 in the other?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions