HOOT OWL TREE?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
The easiest explanation for us, is where we live. In order to get title for the land so many trees had to be planted and maintained for x number of years.

Most families, neighbors and kin came this way in numbers and settled surrounding sections when the territories opened...Many lied about their age, creating more land for immediate family, neighbors and kin. Saplings were obtained and it stands to reason the saplings or acorns in this case, sent west had the same markers.

As far as following the same compass heading...If I were you I'd disregard all Younger trees and focus on the oldest and most similar in size. If you need wood, cut a couple down that appear to be the same age and size and date them. Then use that wood for heat or building. Keep a couple samples. Then you will know if they lead somewhere.

Keep in mind, squirrels, birds, mice and other animals carrying acorns to nests, dropping some and other animals stealing their stash and carrying those off too. They easily can end up farther apart. When those trees start producing, more acorns carried off even farther.

Are you in hilly areas with a lot of draws?

Kace

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Gravity and rains...If these are near a river, that will carry seed and spores too

I don't know if you hunt Morels but I tried for years to get SWMO morel spores to take in the Jackson Co area. Never worked. Then about 6Yrs ago I tried Ohio Morel spores in SWMO, JCMO and JOCO KS...They only took in JOCOKS! First year after that I had two...One was bent in a rounded L shape...One was straight...Now I have more and more coming up every year. My neighbors have them now too...They don't like them, but save them for me to get. Some are straight and some have the same rounded L shape.

Have you researched the original community of the land you hunt to see what skilled trades they had?

Kace

I know those aren't trees, but the Spores have the same markers creating the shape.

Last edited:

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I haven’t seen any saplings growing like this. All the ones I see are fairly old. I find some that I know didn’t grow but where made. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1511590480.596697.jpg this tree ain’t natural it got cut and bent. I don’t discredit your idea on generics. But there’s a lot that add up to nature

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't doubt for a second that some were manipulated into shapes, by grafting, tying over or twisting of young trees.

Have you ever used a stethoscope on a tree? You can hear water running through the main trunk easily. The larger natural tree branches pretty easy and grafted limbs...that's harder to hear. Those limbs are usually smaller in diameter, like your pic.

That tree in the photo...I'd like to know what you hear on the part coming out of the ground, the right turn part and the skyward part. At each elbow on both sides of the tree too. If you get the chance to check it.

To me, that last pic you posted the tree looks grafted and manipulated....That's just my opinion by the photo.

Kace

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Kace I’ll do that have to scratch me up stethoscope. That’s interesting that you can hear that going on in the tree.

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The trees and the rocks are all clues even the cemeteries! Fullfill your destiny and find them! I want to see a picture of the treasures! It would be awesome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread