Jun 15, 2007
Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That is what you believe and actually you do not know other than what you read on your computer.
I work out in the field.
Is that where you came up with the notion that in the "Old Days" that "so many people were put to death for being witches" referring to THE CRAFT of Freemasonry?
What was growing in that field, Franklin, that gave you clairvoyance into what I know, believe, and do to pronounce judgement ?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the "old days" of Salem, Mass and in England during the time of Witch Hunter General, Mathew Hopkins, there was NO Freemasons or their reference of "The Craft".

The "Craft" goes back further than the Salem Witch burning trials. Try before the 14th Century. Actually goes back to one of the Sons of Cain, Tubal-Cain. You know Cain that killed Abel. Keep searching and quoting ECS, myself, I have it all figured out.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Back in the old days they only referred to it as "The Craft"
Why do you think so many people were put to death for being witches?
You know "Witchcraft."
So, Franklin, to whom or what group are you referencing as "THE CRAFT"?
With the "before the 14th century" comment, it must be the catch all cliched KNIGHTS TEMPLAR.
Must be that old black magic got you under its spell with those unrelated facts you spin so well.
What happened to that list of KGC originators that were descendant from the Knights Templar you mentioned?
This has the same feel of your statement of Templars in China during the 14th century and Rome had a BCE colony in the western United States years before the actual founding of Rome, both of which you never provide source documentation when requested for verification of these alleged "facts".
This lack of providing supporting evidence does cast doubt on much of what is posted as "fact".

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
If that is so, list these Knights Templar descendants that "originated" the KGC.
Or were they really descendants of American Freemasons?
The only connection to the Knights Templar and Freemasons and totally an unproven and unsupported by historical fact, was derived from the Masonic Grand Oration of Andrew Michael Ramsey in 1849, when he stated "Every Mason is a Knight Templar".

I have learned of certain families that are called the " Star Families" I know of only one of them, and that family has traveled the correct path from generation to generation and migrated from the correct country to country. Baldock in Hertfordshire was a town founded by the Knights Templar and between 1199 and 1254 it was their English headquarters. The Hertford Mercury newspaper reported a warren of Templar tunnels beneath the town of Hertford, centering on Hertford Castle, where in 1309 four Templars from Temple Dinsley near Hitchin were imprisoned after their arrest by Edward II, who believed that they were holding a lost treasure. The Star Family of which I speak comes from a man Born about 1629 in Hertfordshire, England. That family ends up in Hampton, Rockingham Co., New Hampshire. by 1652. From there it goes into religion and politics and ground level in two well known secret societies.
Is that the type of Families you guys are talking about?:dontknow:

L.C.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
If that is so, list these Knights Templar descendants that "originated" the KGC.
Or were they really descendants of American Freemasons?
The only connection to the Knights Templar and Freemasons and totally an unproven and unsupported by historical fact, was derived from the Masonic Grand Oration of Andrew Michael Ramsey in 1849, when he stated "Every Mason is a Knight Templar".

I think if you look at a propper timeline you will find they were both things, but not at the same time period. The connections to the Knights Templar and Freemasons that I have found seem to be supported by tangible symbolism, but it was placed long after the original societies overlapped members. In the beginning, they were wanted men with a death sentence and I do not believe they advertised their agenda or wanted authorities to know they were associated in any way. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread