Was there a KGC influence in the Ozark mountains

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did you read about the KGC making Spanish treasure recoveries and stashing it for themselves? I am very interested to learn about this. I know its sort of an old post. Does anybody know where to read about this?

The KGC originated and came down from the descendants of the Knights Templar. They had treasures that had been conquered from all over the World from the beginning of time. They had maps to a lot of these treasures Spanish, Mexican or Knights Templar Caches and they removed them to more secure locations with "death traps." They brought Maximillan's treasure to the US and they are now buried in caves or treasure vaults in Texas or Arkansas. My guess would be Arkansas as I know where it is buried. The KGC had thousands of tons of gold in over 200 depositories in the USA and others all over the World.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You once stated that the Pilgrims and then later the Founding Fathers removed all the Templar treasure before the Revolution.
How did the KGC get this treasure?
CSA Gen Joe Shelby and his IRON BRIGADE offered their services to Mexican Emperor Maximillian who offered them land in exchange, but had concerns with their prescience in his very instable country.

Maximillian did provide hard currency to the Confederate government, which was stored in the CSA treasury, so the question remains how and when and led by whom did the KGC obtain Maximillian's treasure after he was deposed during Mexico's Revolution?
This version of KGC assets has the ring of legend and lore and NOT that of true historical events.

The Knights Templar were an Order of warrior monks that took an oath of poverty and chastity that were formed to protect Pilgrims in the Holy Land and their "riches" arouse from their banking activities including loans made with land as collateral.
There is no known documentation contemporary with the Templars that support the lore of treasure "from all over the World from the beginning of time" or of caches, nor is there any confirming evidence that the KGC came from the "descendants of the Knights Templar" beyond the speculative lore of creative pseudohistory pulp authors.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You once stated that the Pilgrims and then later the Founding Fathers removed all the Templar treasure before the Revolution.
How did the KGC get this treasure?
CSA Gen Joe Shelby and his IRON BRIGADE offered their services to Mexican Emperor Maximillian who offered them land in exchange, but had concerns with their prescience in his very instable country.

Maximillian did provide hard currency to the Confederate government, which was stored in the CSA treasury, so the question remains how and when and led by whom did the KGC obtain Maximillian's treasure after he was deposed during Mexico's Revolution?
This version of KGC assets has the ring of legend and lore and NOT that of true historical events.

The Knights Templar were an Order of warrior monks that took an oath of poverty and chastity that were formed to protect Pilgrims in the Holy Land and their "riches" arouse from their banking activities including loans made with land as collateral.
There is no known documentation contemporary with the Templars that support the lore of treasure "from all over the World from the beginning of time" or of caches, nor is there any confirming evidence that the KGC came from the "descendants of the Knights Templar" beyond the speculative lore of creative pseudohistory pulp authors.
The HEAD of the KGC in TX was a TX Ranger; name to follow... :coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
FIRST: Ben McCulloch (TX Ranger) had 550 men (150 were KGC) as IRON HAND Military Force; MANY men joined up... 21-22 KGC Castles in TX. Elkanah Greer then become General & Grand Commander (KGC) of 4,000 military knights of the IRON HAND (2nd Degree); which became 3rd TX Cavalry (CSA); Brownsville, TX was BIG "Drawing place" for men to join up. (From MUCH R & I).

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Was Ben McCulloch as head of the KGC one of the "descendants of the Knights Templar" as mentioned on POST#141 by Franklin?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was Ben McCulloch as head of the KGC one of the "descendants of the Knights Templar" as mentioned on POST#141 by Franklin?

I said nothing about Ben McCulloch descendant of the Knights Templar. I was referring to the KGC over all not a single person.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Golden Circle" idea actually came from V.P. Burr (under Prez. Thomas Jefferson); it was one heck of a conflict, then. Burr wanted to be Emperor of SW America, Cuba, etc.; NEVER happened, & Burr died "broke" in a NYC hotel. YET! Rebels DID establish CSA Colonies in Brazil, etc. They & their families became known as CONFEDERADOS; There are even Spanish-speaking chapters of SONS OF CONFEDERATE VETERANS...

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Golden Circle" idea actually came from V.P. Burr (under Prez. Thomas Jefferson); it was one heck of a conflict, then. Burr wanted to be Emperor of SW America, Cuba, etc.; NEVER happened, & Burr died "broke" in a NYC hotel. YET! Rebels DID establish CSA Colonies in South America, etc. They & their families became known as CONFEDERADOS; They are even Spanish-speaking chapters of SONS OF CONFEDERATE VETERANS...

Correct Sir. I have all that information in my Beale Book.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The KGC originated and came down from the descendants of the Knights Templar...
If that is so, list these Knights Templar descendants that "originated" the KGC.
Or were they really descendants of American Freemasons?
The only connection to the Knights Templar and Freemasons and totally an unproven and unsupported by historical fact, was derived from the Masonic Grand Oration of Andrew Michael Ramsey in 1849, when he stated "Every Mason is a Knight Templar".

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If that is so, list these Knights Templar descendants that "originated" the KGC.
Or were they really descendants of American Freemasons?
The only connection to the Knights Templar and Freemasons and totally an unproven and unsupported by historical fact, was derived from the Masonic Grand Oration of Andrew Michael Ramsey in 1849, when he stated "Every Mason is a Knight Templar".
Did he now...? What I remember was "Christian Freemasons should be a Knights Templar... BUT! Masonic Knights Templar are NOT the same; never joined 'em.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the old days they only referred to it as "The Craft" Why do you think so many people were put to death for being witches? You know "Witchcraft."

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Did he now...? What I remember was "Christian Freemasons should be a Knights Templar... BUT! Masonic Knights Templar are NOT the same; never joined 'em.
The transcript I read of Ramsey's Grand Oration of 1749 states-" Every Mason is a Knights Templar" no mention of "Christian Freemasons".
I agree from my research that Masonic Knights Templar are not the same, not descendant from the Original medieval Knights Templar, nor are those who formed the KGC were descendants of the Knights Templar.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Back in the old days they only referred to it as "The Craft" Why do you think so many people were put to death for being witches? You know "Witchcraft."
Back in the "old days" of Salem, Mass and in England during the time of Witch Hunter General, Mathew Hopkins, there was NO Freemasons or their reference of "The Craft".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the "old days" of Salem, Mass and in England during the time of Witch Hunter General, Mathew Hopkins, there was NO Freemasons or their reference of "The Craft".

That is what you believe and actually you do not know other than what you read on your computer. I work out in the field.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NEWS FLASH! For FreeMasons, the "CRAFT" was nothing more than allusions to Operative Masons... STONEMasons.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
StoneMasons even had their little "Lodges"; little huts on "site"; THEY built churches, cathedrals (mostly across the "little pond")...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread