TAMDC

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoss, I would love it but 400 miles is too far for me. Enjoy my portion for me.
elh

OP
OP
Hoss KGC

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
I think I'll go check it out. Hope to see some of yall there.

Franklin, can you tell me what page that information is on his books? I think I missed it ;-)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I'll go check it out. Hope to see some of yall there.

Franklin, can you tell me what page that information is on his books? I think I missed it ;-)

I would but I don't have them anymore I sold them to my partner. After I read something I don't need it anymore. I retain the information and move on to the next. Sorry. Dr. Roush tells about the diamond shaped stones. The bent knee trees and the Hoot owl trees. He tells about trees or stone in a straight line with one missing. He tells about the drilled holes and how to site them to where the treasure is buried. He also found where a treasure had been buried but it was washed out by a nearby stream and someone else got to it before he could get there. Good reading in his books. And I do believe you will not find a more honorable man than Dr. Roy Roush. He served in the Pacific in World War II and later served as a fighter pilot in the Korean War.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to go to this...if only it were closer!

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can find about all of this in the books on KGC by Dr. Roy Roush.
Thanks for mentioning Roush's books, Franklin. I had been eyeing them up for a while, but then had bought a number of other sign and symbol books that didn't seem to be all that helpful. I guess I will go ahead and buy them.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't mean to hijack your thread, Hoss. Franklin must have his profile set to not accept PMs, so I have to communicate with him here.
Franklin (or anyone else) - Would it be OK to start with Dr. Roush's Volume 3? Or do I need to start with 1?
Thanks!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have all three of his books plus the two of his on Jesse James; I did Vol. 1-3 (in order); then read JJ's stuff. ALL very good!

OP
OP
Hoss KGC

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
That's alright Miboje. I must admit, I didn't get much out of Roush's books. I haven't found a KGC or treasure sign book yet that explains how to decode KGC signs. That's what the seminar at the convention is going to cover. Should be interesting.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoss, I envy you for having this opportunity. I hope you get a lot of great information from it. I hope someone records it. Whom will the speaker be?

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well miboje, you caught me. I'm the speaker. :laughing7:
LOL....well, I should not be surprised! I wish you a very successful event and wish I could join you. Will you record it? Floyd Mann gave a few talks on KGC stuff that were up on YouTube, but there's been nothing heard from him for a while.
Perhaps you should write the next book on KGC signs and symbols?

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That's alright Miboje. I must admit, I didn't get much out of Roush's books. I haven't found a KGC or treasure sign book yet that explains how to decode KGC signs. That's what the seminar at the convention is going to cover. Should be interesting.

I believe my book explains the symbols we have located pretty good Hoss ! I even have a video to show how to look through the needles eye! LOL! Wish I was closer I would attend.

L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread