Possible Jesse & Frank James Treasure Map?

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm attaching a photo of some rock carvings that may very well be a rock map to a KGC treasure. I have my own opinion on its interpretation that I'll keep to myself for now but I'd like to hear other members' opinions of it. It includes what may be the initials of Jesse James and Frank James and others along with 2 turkey track carvings. I've included it in our Photos section in the "Treasure Signs..." album.
I'm always receiving questions about possible KGC treasure carvings and from people who are getting started in the fascinating quest for KGC treasure so trying to interpret this rock will be a good place to start learning about their maps and it will give them a good idea of what to keep their eyes out for when in the field.
~Texas Jay

Home - Knights of the Golden Circle

Attachments

• JWJ-CarvingMAP1.jpg
    JWJ-CarvingMAP1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3,978

Droseph

May 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there is am curious u have any luck or findings

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Go in the direction that the gun is pointing... for next "clue" or "treasure". "ORO" may mean GOLD & JJ & FJ were there in "1863". Initials of other OUTLAWS/CSA REBS... TWO Turkey "Tracks" (feet print); one with middle toe cut off... "treasure" found; the other one was still "active". :hello2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there is am curious u have any luck or findings

I learned my lesson about giving details of my finds online a few years ago after losing a large KGC marker cache to thieves, Droseph. It was a very hard and expensive lesson to learn but I learned it well. I can tell you that researching the KGC and searching for its treasure has been the most enjoyable and fascinating treasure hunting adventure of my life. After reading "Rebel Gold" by Bob Brewer and Warren Getler 12 years ago, I was hooked. :)
~Texas Jay

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AGREE! "Hard Back" is In The Shadow of The Sentinel; I am a fan of Hillbilly Bob Brewer (aka HBB, HB); he is Vietnam Vet... thank you for your Service, Bob... and ALL vets on this Memorial Day weekend, 2017! "Running to THE WALL"!

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
AGREE! "Hard Back" is In The Shadow of The Sentinel; I am a fan of Hillbilly Bob Brewer (aka HBB, HB); he is Vietnam Vet... thank you for your Service, Bob... and ALL vets on this Memorial Day weekend, 2017! "Running to THE WALL"!

Hey Rebel. I agree with you. I am also a fan of Mr. Brewer and his book has been a great help to me. I didn't know he was a veteran of the Vietnam war. I had 2 uncles over there and have much respect for them. I would also like to thank Mr. Brewer and all veterans for their service.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
JWJ-CarvingMAP1.jpg The lettered key to number could also be a first and last name or phrase or previously used numbered paragraph or sentence.

Just my two cents, L.C. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions