Looking for KGC experts to Host new Discovery Channel series

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still ready and waiting anxiously awaiting to hear from Discovery channel! I've sent several emails, even a picture of the treasure sight in Danville Virginia!

William, you don't write to the Discovery Channel. You need to write to Kevin at the following address which he posted on the first comment of this thread. He's with the production company that's putting the series together.

Kevin Hoban
Co-Executive Producer
Brian Catalina Entertainment
[email protected]

~Texas Jay

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Does the Discovery Channel want to discover the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

morton 1 (1).jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one wants to discover the truth because then the END comes.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. I have. How about Gettysburg?

And

Cotton briefly supplied the South with funds until the blockades choked them off.

So much for the KGC funding those . . .

I guess you have never read "The Company that went to War?" All historians and their records are flawed and totally wrong. I have proof. I do not care what they write. Sometimes the one's that wrote the history are the very people that want to keep this quite and unknown.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Does the Discovery Channel want to discover the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

View attachment 1538733

Reckon anyone Really Knows "the whole truth, & nothing but the truth" ???

Or perhaps, some of the historical evidence found, & the same amount of supposed truth...

I'm well aware L.C., you are definately one of the most avid & knowledgeable researchers of both. :thumbsup:

Just my 2 bits... But there's also parts of the stories left untold, clues still overlooked or even ignored. 8-)

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Reckon anyone Really Knows "the whole truth, & nothing but the truth"???

When the implications of the actual facts are deemed "not presentable for the masses" The "whole" truth is and has always been censored. In my opinion as this Nation progresses we get better at finding it and worse at accepting it.

L.C.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Or perhaps, some of the historical evidence found, & the same amount of supposed truth...

I'm well aware L.C., you are definately one of the most avid & knowledgeable researchers of both. :thumbsup:

Just my 2 bits... 8-)

I may get West Point and VMI confused and I damn sure have poor grammar and bad spelling, but when a book critic does not mention the main subject of my book and can only write about those things instead of saying the facts that were presented were inaccurate or bogus, then I guess I am doing OK. Perhaps if people were better informed what they believe is misinformation would become new information to them. That is, IF they really wanted to know the truth and not just argue or tear someone else down trying to build themselves up. Sometimes things may appear to be preposterous to those that don't have ALL of the information available on a subject. That is why I try my best not to get caught up in the small trivial points that have no actual bearing on the subject at hand. I wrote the book to help finance the search, at no time did I ever claim to be an actual author or college educated historian. A great deal of what I have learned came from unpublished diaries and letters or hard to get to material that requires time travel and money to spend time with it. The internet has all of the often repeated information and a fantastic amount of materials, but if you want the dirt or the gold you have to DIG for it!

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I may get West Point and VMI confused and I damn sure have poor grammar and bad spelling, but when a book critic does not mention the main subject of my book and can only write about those things instead of saying the facts that were presented were inaccurate or bogus, then I guess I am doing OK.

Book critics like journalists, are a dime a dozen. Must be doing something right, to be getting on some toes in a rigged system. :laughing7:

Perhaps if people were better informed what they believe is misinformation would become new information to them. That is, IF they really wanted to know the truth and not just argue or tear someone else down trying to build themselves up. Sometimes things may appear to be preposterous to those that don't have ALL of the information available on a subject.

Yes sir, been there. Sometimes, or even often, the mudslinging of misinformation is one sided, so believed as fact.
When in reality, it's only the angry ranting of the misinformer's unfounded graceless raving, with it's own heaped up
measure of hypocrisy, chanting as if to be the whole truth, but lying in the face of the facts, so believed of the ignorant.

That is why I try my best not to get caught up in the small trivial points that have no actual bearing on the subject at hand. I wrote the book to help finance the search, at no time did I ever claim to be an actual author or college educated historian. A great deal of what I have learned came from unpublished diaries and letters or hard to get to material that requires time travel and money to spend time with it. The internet has all of the often repeated information and a fantastic amount of materials, but if you want the dirt or the gold you have to DIG for it!

Very interesting, understood & agreed. The masses, as you've said, really don't want to know the truth, & do readily
prefer to believe lies. Especially, if it's more convenient for their personal goals or the lack of, & their own comfort zone.
Readily grasping first shallow dirt, not seeking or comprehending deep truths, exchanging their own futures in small gold.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

View attachment 1538733

I'll add that I've learned a lot from your TRUE INFORMATION L.C. :thumbsup:
Verified things looked at, and so becoming more understood.
You have shared some good stuff surprisingly, inside info.
So the least I could do in return for your time & work,
is simply just Thank You, wish I could share more... 8-)

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Your acknowledgement of my effort and the fact that you took the time to read the facts and information I have produced is more than Thanks Cross. If it has helped you in any way on your own efforts then that is a bonus. If I had written Vol. 1 about the treasure trail without including the new facts of old history it would have just been hollow accusations. Thank you for hoeing your own roe in the right direction.

L.C.

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may get West Point and VMI confused and I damn sure have poor grammar and bad spelling, but when a book critic does not mention the main subject of my book and can only write about those things instead of saying the facts that were presented were inaccurate or bogus, then I guess I am doing OK. Perhaps if people were better informed what they believe is misinformation would become new information to them. That is, IF they really wanted to know the truth and not just argue or tear someone else down trying to build themselves up. Sometimes things may appear to be preposterous to those that don't have ALL of the information available on a subject. That is why I try my best not to get caught up in the small trivial points that have no actual bearing on the subject at hand. I wrote the book to help finance the search, at no time did I ever claim to be an actual author or college educated historian. A great deal of what I have learned came from unpublished diaries and letters or hard to get to material that requires time travel and money to spend time with it. The internet has all of the often repeated information and a fantastic amount of materials, but if you want the dirt or the gold you have to DIG for it!

Precisely. And that's how this whole 'system' profits. The Authors, the Conspiracy Journalists, the Forums and Websites, the Newspapers, and Television Producers. That ever present intimation of " Informed Facts ".

It sells.

And I never begrudge a man or woman making a living.

But not everyone buys it. And we're quite happy to shine the light on misinformation when we find it. Truth revels in it.

It seems to me by always intimating there's more, yet never revealing it, it's more likely to obfuscate people than enlighten them. Misinformation by osmosis. Of which I've come to believe is the whole point.

I'm certain there are those quite proficient at " hoeing their own roe ".

And while I'm also certain there are many individuals and families who have documented their private and public actions over the years through volumes of diaries and journals , just as you've mentioned.....it's only by publishing the factual accounts, and knowing where to find them, that will bring the light of truth to other's obfuscations.

Otherwise, you're just digging a lot of " holes ".

:coffee2:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
But not everyone buys it. And we're quite happy to shine the light on misinformation when we find it. .....it's only by publishing the factual accounts, and knowing where to find them, that will bring the light of truth to other's obfuscations.

Otherwise, you're just digging a lot of " holes ".

Trust me on this 100%, if these people at Discovery Channel call on us to shine the light I will open the note books and files for all to see. Including the K.G.C. maps as each one is laid out in front of John Q Public during the search. I know it seems like I hint of more to tell and tease people by not being able to say it or show it, but I assure you it is not to sell books. If I wanted to sell books we would give up the hunt and sell the maps and information on how the pieces were located and how they were placed in "K.G.C. Exposed Vol. II Before It is Lost". What I want to do is finish a search that I started on with my Father 47 years ago. It's not about the caches and gold, it's not about proving anything to anyone, it is simply about finishing the task laid out for us to it's final end to say "WE DID IT!".

L.C. Baker:icon_thumleft:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust me on this 100%, if these people at Discovery Channel call on us to shine the light I will open the note books and files for all to see. Including the K.G.C. maps as each one is laid out in front of John Q Public during the search. I know it seems like I hint of more to tell and tease people by not being able to say it or show it, but I assure you it is not to sell books. If I wanted to sell books we would give up the hunt and sell the maps and information on how the pieces were located and how they were placed in "K.G.C. Exposed Vol. II Before It is Lost". What I want to do is finish a search that I started on with my Father 47 years ago. It's not about the caches and gold, it's not about proving anything to anyone, it is simply about finishing the task laid out for us to it's final end to say "WE DID IT!".

Ha! Start with the Hook, and end with the Disclaimer. Lol

L.C., all disagreement aside, I hope very much that you get to finish what you started with your father. And I hope it brings you the closure you rightly deserve.

Good luck, and may your journey bring you peace of heart and mind. :icon_thumright:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha! Start with the Hook, and end with the Disclaimer. Lol

L.C., all disagreement aside, I hope very much that you get to finish what you started with your father. And I hope it brings you the closure you rightly deserve.

Good luck, and may your journey bring you peace of heart and mind. :icon_thumright:

Start with the Hook, and end with the Disclaimer. I spit coffee when I read that! I can't win for losing I guess! LMBO. :laughing7:

Thank you for your sentiments, perhaps I will get the chance to do it right, but either way I will stay at my own pace on it until I die. PM me with anything that you want more information on that would help us clear up what ever is in question. If I am not right it will not be the first or last time, I am sure of it.

L.C. :occasion14:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Your acknowledgement of my effort and the fact that you took the time to read the facts and information I have produced is more than Thanks Cross. If it has helped you in any way on your own efforts then that is a bonus. If I had written Vol. 1 about the treasure trail without including the new facts of old history it would have just been hollow accusations. Thank you for hoeing your own roe in the right direction.

L.C.

I'll not start trying to stupidly act smart as to B.S. you here and now,
my elder friend. Even if just in passing by through this time in the same
similar plane. I've honestly not yet had the pleasure of reading, studying
what is surely one of the finest literary works of true historical facts, insight
and woven evidence, of the deeds that many performed in the critical days of
before & during the tragic Civil War, as well as reconstruction period & following.

Rather I was referring to all that I have gleaned from your preface works, which are
undoubtedly all your interesting and information packed posts, that have helped, and
including the one interpretation of the cave carvings pic you had commented on. I will
of course take the time to acquire and read your book "The Ones That Got Away". Have
learned some key things from you, so look forward to learning much more. There's some
pretty substantial information in the several threads and posts you've made here. I have
read & studied your works for years right here, and then compared to things seen, so the
relativity has been realized, and putting the pieces together to understand the whole pics.8-)

I did post 1 drawing of a mark that you didn't seem to have time comment on, & would still
like to get your thoughts on it sometime, that would also be very much appreciated. Point is,
my perception of your knowledge & understanding of things that were done, the how & why.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

~ Excellent man, keep held to the light,
beyond awesome in my humble sight!

Hope you find abundance of pleasures,
to go with your hard work & treasures ~
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread