OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
How are we to prove that there is a treasure there to be gotten? What will be evidence needed for proof? Looks like the treasure put in a secluded location if they still cannot find anything!

Anyone who has proof in hand does not want to prove anything to anyone William. The only people that want proof of the K.G.C. it are those that have none. Think about that!:occasion14: L.C.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That capstone with his face has to mean something from the way that you have suggested. So what does it mean exactly? It has to have a reason for it being there. Initials on the rock are JS. Who could that be?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
That capstone with his face has to mean something from the way that you have suggested. So what does it mean exactly? It has to have a reason for it being there. Initials on the rock are JS. Who could that be?
Jeb Stuart of Patrick County, Va.; Laurel Hill.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The Eye Of A Needle?

Hopefully, I will show everyone something this Spring. We will use the detectors we have and prevail if it is in the cards. I am confident we can detect what we are looking for with what we have, there is just way better stuff out there to do it with. I have my heart set on a Minelab CTX3030 with an 18-inch coil:hello2: It would be an awesome detector to swing in some of these sites. I believe GPR would be best in some of the areas, and I don't know what is best for searching under trees in the roots, but we need something for that too. This search is in four States and to do it right I would need to spend some time in archives that are spread out too. The field work is in nine different locations and that could turn out to be more if something is located along the way that gives another star, date, and distance. In the end, there is the fact that these men have used Spanish signs and symbols throughout this trail and there are also three points to a large triangle that also leads to a tenth point a long distance away. That search will take some $ to complete There is also a Tobias used on the first map piece as well as a Spanish cross used in the field. There are several other Spanish things used on this trail that I do not want to mention at this time. There are other major discoveries that we have made in the last five years on this trail that would undoubtedly make the hair stand up on peoples necks if they knew the truth about what we have found so far. I can not tell about it because we need to search locations that have been located with deciphered code that have never been searched yet. Two of the locations are on private property and the owners have no idea their property is involved with the caches. There are others that are ironically are in easements. As much as I would like to pull out everything we know and have in our possession and show it to everyone, I can not risk that just so there would be NO doubt in anyone's minds that we are on the right trail. There is really no reason for me to do that at this point and it would be detrimental to our hunt by attracting the wrong kind of attention to sites that we have not searched completely yet and sites we have not been on at all yet. I only have to show what we have to whoever needs to know what we have is real. I will do that upon demand when it needs to be done and when I decide who needs to know. If all goes well we will succeed in the task at hand before Spring. If not, we will tread along at our normal pace with what we have. There is an antique embroidery that I have in my house that says it all I think. When I read it I think of Second Hand Lions when he tells the kid, " If you want something else, it's best you learn to do without." :icon_thumright:

L.C.

View attachment 1560857

View attachment 1560860 Matthew 19:24

L.C.,
I saw one before the wind broke off the entire upper half of the stunted, heavily carved tree.
May have a pic somewhere before the unfortunate storm breakage, but this only, still stands...
Blackjack I believe, probably lasted on minimum water quite a few decades after carving abuse...8-)
:
... View attachment DSC_0124 (2).jpg
:
... View attachment DSC_0306 (2).jpg
:
... DSC_0304 (2).JPG
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:
~:Crosse:~

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C.,
I saw one before the wind broke off the entire upper half of the stunted, heavily carved tree.
May have a pic somewhere before the unfortunate storm breakage, but this only, still stands...
Blackjack I believe, probably lasted on minimum water quite a few decades after carving abuse...8-)
:
... View attachment 1889438
:
... View attachment 1889445
:
... View attachment 1889439
... :sunny: :fish:
~:Crosse:~

I wonder if it worked in conjunction with other symbols that were on the broke-off part of the tree? You had to look for these all within a 3-foot square area that also contained the needle's eye. One on the step would have told you to look through the needle's eye, but you would have seen nothing at the angle unless you knew what time of year and what time of day to do it. Those two symbols were on the backside of the first map piece that was found at the turtle which was also in the three-foot square area.

Attachments

• 102_0276.JPG
    102_0276.JPG
    479.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder if it worked in conjunction with other symbols that were on the broke-off part of the tree? You had to look for these all within a 3-foot square area that also contained the needle's eye. One on the step would have told you to look through the needle's eye, but you would have seen nothing at the angle unless you knew what time of year and what time of day to do it. Those two symbols were on the backside of the first map piece that was found at the turtle which was also in the three-foot square area.
I'll check the 5 or 6' broken tree top out
better when I get the chance.

BTW just curious, did you ever get your hearts'
desire detector with 18" coil you'd mentioned
before last years' distractions?

That's the best reason I read several
of your threads.
Reverse of speculating any potential speculations.
Because I got some the best info from y'all &
others, relative to significant questions.
With some good, closely held insight
of the potential clues not commonly knowed.

Not that there was any delusion or the other ugly wordy thoughts someone'd haughtily spoken of.

Or that it was ever reckoned it was all perfected,
& maybe even a slight sense of humor posed of possibilities.

The main points for me, has been the hard to find sharing of any personal info at all, without origin
of bias or elevation that is much less helpful or productive.

Not that all of my questions were ever responded
to.
Nevertheless, enjoyed the gentlemanly nature of
the ideas shared & related, aware that there's only
so much could be said, if that makes good cents.
We appreciate your extensive work, diligent
generosity, & positive kinda' humor...
... :fish: :sunny:
~: CDS :~

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread