The Square Round Table

Benjamin Gates

May 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was advertising for a partner and an investor, I guess you can't do that on here.:dontknow: I will have to start posting somewhere else.:occasion14:

Well I personally think if TV producers can post wanting people, then so should you. Just use words like they do.

PS: Any thoughts yourself of doing the TV show?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I personally think if TV producers can post wanting people, then so should you. Just use words like they do.

PS: Any thoughts yourself of doing the TV show?

I am still waiting for Hollywood to call me back! I would like to have the equipment to do a proper search of nine different areas. Most people that have the equipment guess at where to run it, I have coded treasure maps and no proper equipment to do a 100% search of the areas. Go figure:dontknow: My Dad always looks at me when stuff like that happens and says "What's your name boy?" seems like we always have to take the long way!

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

Benjamin Gates

May 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They think you're just full of hot air. You will have to convince them some how and show them something interesting to get their attention. Tell them Benjamin Gates is also interested, LOL.

Benjamin Gates

May 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree! I believe LC is on to something...but trying to convince others (especially deep pockets) are only interested in results, or rate of return on their money. And their results are not the same as any of us think.

You could show some of them from start to finish, and they still could not comprehend, let alone find their way out of a wet paper sack.
Most people today are just brain dead. I call them oxy-morons LOL.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hopefully, I will show everyone something this Spring. We will use the detectors we have and prevail if it is in the cards. I am confident we can detect what we are looking for with what we have, there is just way better stuff out there to do it with. I have my heart set on a Minelab CTX3030 with an 18-inch coil:hello2: It would be an awesome detector to swing in some of these sites. I believe GPR would be best in some of the areas, and I don't know what is best for searching under trees in the roots, but we need something for that too. This search is in four States and to do it right I would need to spend some time in archives that are spread out too. The field work is in nine different locations and that could turn out to be more if something is located along the way that gives another star, date, and distance. In the end, there is the fact that these men have used Spanish signs and symbols throughout this trail and there are also three points to a large triangle that also leads to a tenth point a long distance away. That search will take some $ to complete There is also a Tobias used on the first map piece as well as a Spanish cross used in the field. There are several other Spanish things used on this trail that I do not want to mention at this time. There are other major discoveries that we have made in the last five years on this trail that would undoubtedly make the hair stand up on peoples necks if they knew the truth about what we have found so far. I can not tell about it because we need to search locations that have been located with deciphered code that have never been searched yet. Two of the locations are on private property and the owners have no idea their property is involved with the caches. There are others that are ironically are in easements. As much as I would like to pull out everything we know and have in our possession and show it to everyone, I can not risk that just so there would be NO doubt in anyone's minds that we are on the right trail. There is really no reason for me to do that at this point and it would be detrimental to our hunt by attracting the wrong kind of attention to sites that we have not searched completely yet and sites we have not been on at all yet. I only have to show what we have to whoever needs to know what we have is real. I will do that upon demand when it needs to be done and when I decide who needs to know. If all goes well we will succeed in the task at hand before Spring. If not, we will tread along at our normal pace with what we have. There is an antique embroidery that I have in my house that says it all I think. When I read it I think of Second Hand Lions when he tells the kid, " If you want something else, it's best you learn to do without." :icon_thumright:

L.C.

IMGA0327 (1).jpg

needle's eye.jpg Matthew 19:24

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They think you're just full of hot air. You will have to convince them some how and show them something interesting to get their attention. Tell them Benjamin Gates is also interested, LOL.

Tell them, I am interested too. I would be willing to throw in locations of treasure, my partner and I have found, should any television group be interested in recovery real treasures. Those reality shows are wasting good money that L.C. Baker, I and others could put to good constructive use. What a waste. The people that are actually in the know can not even get interviewed for a show? Go figure.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In my case, I believe the implications of my search are too much for them to handle. Julius Sterling Morton has a federal holiday named in his honor. His influence on the Democratic party and his affiliation with members of this government were too deep for some to fathom. Censorship is what made the man what he was in the history books and you can still buy Morton Salt on the shelf. How would they explain that their company was started with K.G.C. money? There are several companies and people that would be put in the spotlight. I imagine that could lead to some kind of litigation. At the very least there would be an uprising from the public considering how many public schools and roads have the mans name as well as the holiday, statues, and monuments. I could show them one letter that Julius wrote to his son Joy in Chicago and start a riot. 8-) Perhaps the truth is better left alone.

L.C.:icon_thumright:

Morton Hand.jpg

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
In my case, I believe the implications of my search are too much for them to handle. Julius Sterling Morton has a federal holiday named in his honor. His influence on the Democratic party and his affiliation with members of this government were too deep for some to fathom. Censorship is what made the man what he was in the history books and you can still buy Morton Salt on the shelf. How would they explain that their company was started with K.G.C. money? There are several companies and people that would be put in the spotlight. I imagine that could lead to some kind of litigation. At the very least there would be an uprising from the public considering how many public schools and roads have the mans name as well as the holiday, statues, and monuments. I could show them one letter that Julius wrote to his son Joy in Chicago and start a riot. 8-) Perhaps the truth is better left alone.

L.C.:icon_thumright:

View attachment 1562010

L.C,

I certainly wish you all the very keenest of coordinations, excellent timing,
& great unexpected, unbelievable successes, whilst ye hoe the straight
true roe, plowing deep, pure & true as you go. All Of The Best! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In my studies, I have used this document as the reference to establish a timeline with all of the available information of specific events as they happened in the state of Missouri during the time in question. Does anyone disagree with its authenticity as a reference to events in the order that they occurred in the state of Missouri for this time period?

Thanks, L.C.:coffee2:

https://books.google.com/books?id=q...ZAhXh24MKHcm5BZ4Q6AEIOzAC#v=onepage&q&f=false

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree! I believe LC is on to something...but trying to convince others (especially deep pockets) are only interested in results, or rate of return on their money. And their results are not the same as any of us think.

You could show some of them from start to finish, and they still could not comprehend, let alone find their way out of a wet paper sack.
Most people today are just brain dead. I call them oxy-morons LOL.

I don't believe they are brain dead, I think they are just very unaware of their surroundings. Most of them wouldn't care to know about them if you took the time to explain it to them and open their eyes. At least the ones that don't want to accept what you tell them as the truth have taken the time to read and listen long enough to form an opinion on the subject, that's a start.:icon_thumright: I am not afraid of their doubt because I know more than I have said to the public, but I am not out to prove anything to anyone other than my new partners whoever they may be. I don't know how long we have to hunt but I will make every minute this season count. With the new information and help from friends on here, we have located some damn good spots with the K.G.C. maps we have. I am liking our chances this year and I am happy I am already doing some of the preliminary stuff in this great weather we have been having. The lack of weeds makes it great to see the landscape more clearly. At the location of the miner's mark we located, it is normally almost impossible to see until you are nearly standing beside of it, but now you can see it from 100 yards or better. There is steel and metal in the area so we would love to have a chance at several locations with a better selection of detectors. There is always the chance that the steel was placed as a locator too. At least now that we have the locations more specific we will not be wasting so much time chasing our tail in circles! I am confident we are on location, but I don't know if we are on target until we get out there and search.

L.C.:occasion14:

pinkerton all seeing eye.jpg

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it was my destiny? I have found 58 depositories of KGC or CSA Gold. I have found the Holy Grail. I have seen the Golden Cup. I can verify that the Holy Bible is the inspiration and the Holy Word of God. I have also followed the search to today's location of the Ark of the Covenant.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The date was June 17, 1865. Not even three months after Lee's surrender. The South had also evacuated funds in April 1865. In July of 1865, the retrieval began with one wagon and a team of oxen traveling South empty and then returning with what they needed to continue the fight. They made a depository that became a repository. The trail has multiple pieces laid out with some copper pieces buried above lead pieces that were older. They used the same markers and pieces to send the retriever in two directions from the same previously designed starting point. They only used what they needed to succeed. Like the story goes, they didn't pull it all out, just enough to win the turkey....:laughing7:

L.C. .:icon_thumleft:

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
L.C. Your right about a lot of folks not paying attention to what’s around them. There’s some that remember some things but don’t think past the oddity of it.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The date was June 17, 1865. Not even three months after Lee's surrender. The South had also evacuated funds in April 1865. In July of 1865, the retrieval began with one wagon and a team of oxen traveling South empty and then returning with what they needed to continue the fight. They made a depository that became a repository. The trail has multiple pieces laid out with some copper pieces buried above lead pieces that were older. They used the same markers and pieces to send the retriever in two directions from the same previously designed starting point. They only used what they needed to succeed. Like the story goes, they didn't pull it all out, just enough to win the turkey....:laughing7:

L.C. .:icon_thumleft:

Did you know that $1,000,000 in gold was captured in 1867 a full two years after the Civil War ended. The gold was headed south towards Baton Rouge, La. when it was captured.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread