What is this man trying to tell us?

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Maverick1 wrote
"Yahweh, sometimes YHWH, as well as latin Iehovah or anglo Jehovah, are Judeo-Christian names for GOD.
(Hebrew name Adonai)"

M1
Here is a pic of the triangle.
In Hebrew.

View attachment 1557023
Be well

Maybe our man has told us enough and we should let him get on with what he was doing.
WH

Is your guy's first name Jesse? you think?

(sorry for delays and all kind of interruptions, I got awful connectivity today)

Last edited:
OP
OP
White Heart

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is your guy's first name Jesse? you think?

No, ten years older. This fellow was scouting goldfields in Colorado, keeping detailed records and sending weekly reports back east in 1860.(his diary)
Same club, I believe.
WH

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Things are not always as we were told they were to be.

I am a storyteller and I have three or four good, fact based, stories with which to enlighten you about religion, Masonry and everyday ordinary ancient knowledge in the Territories, Kace. But not today.

The man I am studying seems to have been married to two different women in 2 different states from 1860-61 until his deaths in 1910 in state A , 1915 in state B and then shows back up in state A to only to die in 1920. His Brothers were gone by then and "she A" did not buy him a headstone.
In state A, he and his parents were from different states in every census. Only in the last census before departing did he give the same birth info as his state B self.

WH

I agree 100% things aren't always what we've been lead to believe!!

I love good stories and always like to learn so I'm ready to read them anytime you'd like to share about the territories and religion.

Enlighten away... those are two of my favorite topics and I have lots of journals and diaries from the early settlers on those subjects!! I'm not as up on Masonary as some of these guys although I have several generations of ancestors and uncles and cousins that were and are Masons... I do know quite a bit about Shriners Mini Bikes though! LOL!

As far as your last paragraph... until the full story is told... I've got to say with the era and different states, no family (brothers) and two wives involved I doubt the Catholic Church knew his backstory.

I'm keeping an open mind though until you tell the rest of the story... I'm Looking Forward To It...Interesting!!

I ran across a similar situation...Catholic from 1918 and the mans first wife would not give him a divorce, they had two kids.. he ended up marrying another woman in another state and had a child with her. Second wife was killed within two years. He came back, still married and a widower....

Kace

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
No, ten years older. This fellow was scouting goldfields in Colorado, keeping detailed records and sending weekly reports back east in 1860.(his diary)
Later on, he had the army of texas over for a weekend B-B-Q.
Same club, I believe.
WH

Sounds like kin to me...yours?

This becomes more and more....and more.....and more, every minute. Can't wait the outcome. (if at all possible to share) Kudos Ma-am
BBQ..oh boy, yummy. all natural back then. lol

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Royal Arch Mason (7th Degree of the YORK RITE) & Masonic Knight Templar (10th Degree of the YORK RITE are TWO different Orders; I was RAM. Decided not go MKT. I was also 32nd Degree SCOTTISH RITE, and Worshipful Master in my home-town Blue Lodge, as was my Father & Grand-father before me. My other Grand-father was OOF; I have his Ritual Books... ALL in CIPHER; LOVE IT!

Last edited:
OP
OP
White Heart

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like kin to me...yours?

This becomes more and more....and more.....and more, every minute. Can't wait the outcome. (if at all possible to share) Kudos Ma-am
BBQ..oh boy, yummy. all natural back then. lol

Yes, kin. Ameri-kin.
I will fight and die for your right to say and believe what you want, just like I am sure you will fight and die for my right to say and believe what I want. American!

All this research is to write a book based on this compelling story based on fragments of information I have collected over a 40 year period.
I have always had a distaste for proving to others that what I think is right. With academic historians, if its not written down or doesn't exist anymore it didn't happen.
For that reason my book will be historical fiction. Stay tuned, it is busy writing itself.

As we all understand, the truth cannot be beaten as a source.

WH

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, kin. Ameri-kin.
I will fight and die for your right to say and believe what you want, just like I am sure you will fight and die for my right to say and believe what I want. American!

All this research is to write a book based on this compelling story based on fragments of information I have collected over a 40 year period.
I have always had a distaste for proving to others that what I think is right. With academic historians, if its not written down or doesn't exist anymore it didn't happen.
For that reason my book will be historical fiction. Stay tuned, it is busy writing itself.

As we all understand, the truth cannot be beaten as a source.

WH

Amen to that. To All of the above,...every word of it.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Royal Arch Mason (7th Degree of the YORK RITE) & Masonic Knight Templar (10th Degree of the YORK RITE are TWO different Orders; I was RAM. Decided not go MKT. I was also 32nd Degree SCOTTISH RITE, and Worshipful Master in my home-town Blue Lodge, as was my Father & Grand-father before me. My other Grand-father was OOF; I have his Ritual Books... ALL in CIPHER; LOVE IT!

I had no idea how many Brothers we had on here Rebel. :occasion14:

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah, Bro... met quite a few. Need to add that I was Sov. Master of AMD; Research Lodge, which I enjoyed VERY much. Gotta be RAM to join & I did a presentations on Masonry & Treasure-Hunting, Scottish Rites 25 Degrees "system"... OLD stuff; LAWDY!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sorta like being a MARINE; once a Marine. ALWAYS a Marine. Once a Mason... ALWAYS, a Mason; heh! Book of interest for me (published in 1884) was about Masonic Astronomy... MORE later!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The book: STELLA THEOLOGY & MASONIC ASTRONOMY by Robert H. Brown; it IS on-line. About reckoning by the Stars, & Masonic Geometry... FUN to read. HH! Good Luck!

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The book: STELLA THEOLOGY & MASONIC ASTRONOMY by Robert H. Brown; it IS online. About reckoning by the Stars, & Masonic Geometry... FUN to read. HH! Good Luck!

It is not a coincidence that they gave the Dogstar as the first to guide us on this journey, and we are looking for pieces that are scattered.

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
As far as this story... I applaud WH for saying the book is Historical Fiction... There's anomalies with a lot of things. You feel sure things happened, but can't prove it...always. And then sometimes you'll find your proof in the least likely place!

One thing about New Mexico and their counties is there are a lot of great records kept on marriages, deaths, births, tombstones, organizations... then the Woodmen of the World Data Base. A big part of New Mexico also includes legends and mysteries with many things, like Hauntings of Hotels... I stayed at the La Fonda while there for a couple of nights. A Lot of History at that location.

Keep Digging WH...I say this because that state is one of those that puts all possibilities out there to research to get to the most likely facts. Descendants Share stories willingly I've found...locals at the restaurants and bars do too.

I've been to the Basilica in Santa Fe, NM with the Holy Trinity Triangle and Yahweh above the entrance that WH and Maverick1 spoke about and showed the photograph of. That one is St. Francis of Assisi in Santa Fe. Great stories and history behind a lot of the Catholic Churches in New Mexico. They do give tours and the history is fascinating.

A Great Read online and Mystery of Another Catholic building anomaly in Santa Fe is Our Lady of Light... It was built to be a school for girls ran by the Sisters of Loretto from Kentucky. Read about the spiral staircase. Its amazing to see in person as is El Santurario de Chimayo... it's in Chimayo, NM...and a National Landmark...and anomaly of why and where the Church was built.

The reason I'm mentioning these Catholic Churches too is to give examples of the way legends, myths and truths are included so freely in New Mexico... on many topics. Murders, Outlaws, Treasure...Spanish... just about anything interesting!

I'm ready to hear more anytime WH...If you want to share... this thread shouldn't end, it got a lot of interest from a lot of members..JMHO. :icon_thumleft:

It kinda sounds like the Gerlt story.

Kace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread