Cole Younger and Family, Quantrill's Boys and the Tombstone Tourist

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
This thread is about everything listed...Feel free to jump in with photos or information.

IMG_1771.PNG

IMG_1773.jpg

These were taken a few days ago... there is almost always a Confederate Flag and Coins by and on his Tombstone. I'll post more photos soon.

A lot of Quantrill's men are buried in this Historical Cemetery which is considered the hometown of the Younger's and Fristoe's in Jackson County, Mo. The family was large and wealthy and had homes in Cass and St. Clair Counties in Mo as well.

Kace

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_1784.JPG

IMG_1785.JPG

IMG_1786.JPG

IMG_1804.PNG

Bursheba Fristoe Younger and three of her five sons, Cole, Bob and Jim are all buried in a row together... those three boys as everyone knows rode with Quantrill and later with Jesse and Frank James.

Mrs. Younger's oldest son Charles Richard (Dick) Younger died at the age of 22 in 1860 of an appendicitis attack. He had attended Chapel Hill College and was co-owner of the Younger's livery and blacksmith in Cass County, MO with his father Henry Washington Younger. He is not buried in this cemetery as far as I can tell.

IMG_1800.JPG
Dick Younger

IMG_1806.PNG
John Younger
Killed in 1874 by Pinkerton Agents in Roscoe, St. Clair County, MO and is buried there in the Yeater Cemetery.

IMG_1808.PNG
Colonel Henry Washington Younger

Henry Younger was murdered in 1862 heading home after leaving Westport in Jackson County, MO. He was brought back to the family farm and buried in an unmarked grave to hide his body from the Union. I've heard he was exhumed and moved to Orient Cemetery in Harrisonville, MO. Cass County. I'm not sure if that's true since so many of his family members are interred in this other cemetery which is only about 10 miles away. Find a Grave states that he is buried in Orient Cemetery also.

Have to research that further. The internet also states the home he built is still standing which is not true. It was dismantled and each piece was numbered and marked to be reassembled at another location because the city wanted to okay the building of another sub-division on the land in the 1980's. It has not been reassembled yet.

Kace

Last edited:

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the 6-part last newspaper interview that Cole Younger ever gave. In it, he tells the truth about what happened to Bill Anderson's sister Josephine and how Anderson's "mother and father were shot down in cold blood". His testimony reveals the lies of traditionalist "historians" about Bill Anderson's family and puts the blame for their murders exactly where it belongs - on the Yankee soldiers. This account is in the Part 5 photo of the interview.

Bill Anderson's Comrades - William C. "Bloody Bill" Anderson

~Texas Jay

ColeYoungernewspaper1.jpg

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree with you on BBA's father being murdered by the Union but until his mother Martha is exhumed and her remains if any are left are tested, the most accepted manner of her death is being struck by lightning. I obviously don't know for sure, the locals in Lyon County, KS say she was killed by lightning as well. They said his father was murdered which I've never seen anything different reported. I personally just do not know for a fact what happened to Martha Anderson to cause her death yet.

I have seen where Cole Younger said that the Union killed both of BBA's parents that he later, after joining the church in town admitted that he left much of the truth of his Outlaw life and those of people he rode and committed crimes with out of interviews and the book...he admitted that he embellished, omitted and lied about things to keep a lot from his nieces and nephews and the children of his friends that he and they had killed and robbed from.

He had to admit to a lot to be baptized and 'Born Again'/Saved' into the Christian church...which coincidentally happened on the 50th anniversary of the Lawrence raid... he was a model citizen and attended church regularly even when he traveled for the shows according to residents and newspapers of the towns he was in for the shows. I believe the Osceola, MO newspaper said he attended Mass at the Catholic Church and visited his brother John's Grave at Roscoe when the show was there.

None of the 5 Younger boys had children but the girls did...some are in this same cemetery in the original Two Acres that you could buy 12 plots together for $5.00..lol. There are still local living direct descendants of Henry and Bursheba Younger... the ones who have passed are not all in the original two acres. Some are in the second phase of the cemetery.

Hopefully the actual cause of Martha Anderson's death can be determined. Regardless though, I believe BBA's family and the Younger family had every right to be bitter and want revenge for what happened.

Kace

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Clarification on Henrietta and Bursheba

View attachment 1584403

View attachment 1584405

View attachment 1584407

View attachment 1584417

Bursheba Fristoe Younger and three of her five sons, Cole, Bob and Jim are all buried in a row together...

Henrietta, her daughter is in the group photo...those three boys as everyone knows rode with Quantrill and later with Jesse and Frank James.

Mrs. Younger's oldest son Charles Richard (Dick) Younger died at the age of 22 in 1860 of an appendicitis attack. He had attended Chapel Hill College and was co-owner of the Younger's livery and blacksmith in Cass County, MO with his father Henry Washington Younger. He is not buried in this cemetery as far as I can tell.

View attachment 1584428
Dick Younger

View attachment 1584430
John Younger
Killed in 1874 by Pinkerton Agents in Roscoe, St. Clair County, MO and is buried there in the Yeater Cemetery.

IMG_1828.PNG
Bursheba Fristoe Younger

View attachment 1584462
Colonel Henry Washington Younger

Henry Younger was murdered in 1862 heading home after leaving Westport in Jackson County, MO. He was brought back to the family farm and buried in an unmarked grave to hide his body from the Union. I've heard he was exhumed and moved to Orient Cemetery in Harrisonville, MO. Cass County. I'm not sure if that's true since so many of his family members are interred in this other cemetery which is only about 10 miles away. Find a Grave states that he is buried in Orient Cemetery also.

Have to research that further. The internet also states the home he built is still standing which is not true. It was dismantled and each piece was numbered and marked to be reassembled at another location because the city wanted to okay the building of another sub-division on the land in the 1980's. It has not been reassembled yet.

Kace

This post is to add clarification on Henrietta and Bursheba Younger's Photos. Too much time had elapsed to edit the original...

Kace

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Question is... was Cole Younger, KGC.

Honestly I don't know what to think about that. He was in prison 25yrs of a lot going on. His sisters and their husbands weren't though. I think there was more women involved than anyone has really realized or admitted.

I've been pouring over some of these diaries, letters and journals from my ancestors and kin again... I'm not anywhere near done but what I've seen so far is a couple of his sisters were instrumental in getting news and letters to communities from up in Northern Missouri down to SWMO/NEArkansas during and after the war. They were able to let communities know that the Union militias were heading that way... sometimes with a few days notice, sometimes less. They didn't do this alone but I get the impression they were in some way the organizers. That was done to hide livestock, food,their daughters and older men and any papers, money and valuables that could be stolen.

The other thing was their father had the mail contract... they had ready access to people and locations.

I really think the big thing to keep in mind with Younger's and the others I've spoken about is the High Dollar Horses, The Racing, The Secluded Springs Resorts that had horse tracks for the wealthy players and businesses owners of the day... the type where they could safely bring their families. Those were private and protected by locals. Networking we call it today.

These Horse breeders and racing families did have connections with Quantrill. Frank James was a race starter in Nebraska and in Jackson County and in St. Clair and Clay Counties and other places that these guys had connections through their past traumatic experiences together and family associations. That's Big $$$.

There's more but I've had a hella day.

I'm sure others have information too... I know Ug does.

Kace

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This thread is about everything listed...Feel free to jump in with photos or information.

View attachment 1584083

View attachment 1584084

These were taken a few days ago... there is almost always a Confederate Flag and Coins by and on his Tombstone. I'll post more photos soon.

A lot of Quantrill's men are buried in this Historical Cemetery which is considered the hometown of the Younger's and Fristoe's in Jackson County, Mo. The family was large and wealthy and had homes in Cass and St. Clair Counties in Mo as well.

Kace

I read this a while back and I thought it was interesting history. Historical Society of Lee's Summit

Thanks for the post and pictures Kace, :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I read this a while back and I thought it was interesting history. Historical Society of Lee's Summit

Thanks for the post and pictures Kace, :icon_thumright:

Sure...I'll put up a map soon that shows that Lee's Summit in Jackson County, MO was close to many significant goings on before, during and after the CW..it's interesting for sure, lots of history.

Meanwhile here's more of the cemetery.

IMG_1799.PNG IMG_1799.PNG

IMG_1798.PNG IMG_1798.PNG

Mr. Stone had ancestors aligned with Quantrill.

A lot of times if you see a WOW monument sitting on logs there's a child buried there. Sometimes it's a single Grave or like this one...Mr William and Mrs Jennie Stone along with their son Jim Jack and Wm's brother Jacob are all buried with the one monument.

IMG_1796.jpg IMG_1796.jpg
Back of Monument

I couldn't find any WOW markings on this one but the short logs indicate a possible child's grave. The front is in bad shape. I wasn't able to make out the name and dates fully. Maybe for my good deed to the city this year we can get some of these monuments restored. I hate seeing neglected cemeteries or monuments. This one has historical status so it should stay up to par especially for all the researchers nowadays. The record keeping is pretty good though.

IMG_1794.jpg IMG_1794.jpg
Front of Monument

Another reason I took this picture was to show the vertical stone in the background with the hole in it. Those usually were put in by the town to tie horse reins from a horse drawn hearse or for visitors to the cemetery that came by horseback. The vertical stone hitch is usually only 3'-4' tall. This one obviously needs straightening from sinking.

If there is a Family Plot, normally the family installed the hitch at the entrance to the plot and there could be two...one on each side of the walk in entrance...and possibly have the Family Sir Name engraved on them. In some old cemeteries there are iron hitches, in old cemeteries sometimes they get pulled out and for whatever reason they are left laying on the ground and eventually sink.

Here's another couple of WOW/MWOW monuments... the Armstrong one is much shorter than the first one I posted. You can clearly see the stamp of WOW on the Welty monument... it's not always that big.

IMG_1839.PNG IMG_1839.PNG
Armstrong Monument

IMG_1840.PNG IMG_1840.PNG
Welty Monument (Not in this Cemetery, posted to show the MWOW/WOW insignia).

There are many CW soldiers buried here.. mostly Confederate and those that helped the Confederacy in any way they could. Some were tortured or killed for it. More to come..

Kace

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a lot of difference between a WOW poured stone monument than the professionally carved ones isn't there. The intricate things like sites and such had to be carved to perfection and then the stones had to be sent received and set to certain specifications after delivery. The men that were given those specific tasks most likely had no idea why they did what they were told to do. The detail in the carved ones is done very well, to say the least. When a person walks up on one that was carved by the master carver used by the K.G.C. they will know it. There is nothing comparable.

L.C.

View attachment 1588824

Attachments

• petrified oak stone anchor gunsight tree.jpg
    petrified oak stone anchor gunsight tree.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:
OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
:happysmiley:
There is a lot of difference between a WOW poured stone monument than the professionally carved ones isn't there. The intricate things like sites and such had to be carved to perfection and then the stones had to be sent received and set to certain specifications after delivery. The men that were given those specific tasks most likely had no idea why they did what they were told to do. The detail in the carved ones is done very well, to say the least. When a person walks up on one that was carved by the master carver used by the K.G.C. they will know it. There is nothing comparable.

L.C.

View attachment 1588824

Woodmen of the World Insurance did not have it's own Stone Carvers or Limestone, Marble or Granite Businesses. They had contracts in different jurisdictions with Master Stone Carvers to give them what they needed to customize the tree stone to fit the family member(s) wants.

Take J. Sterling Morton for instance, His wife Caroline predeceased him, so he commissioned a limestone tree stone monument with everything she liked... an artists palate and brushes, a birds nest with a mother bird and 4 young birds she had her wing around to symbolize her 4 sons, ferns that are found in the woods, the song 'Rock of Ages', embroidery supplies, a tipped over flower vase that symbolizes her death and several other things I can't remember along with a broken limb that is symbolic of a break in the family due to death.

The tree stones did not Always have the WOW/MWOW/WOA insignia/logo, although the vast majority have some symbolism of the organization.

Each member of that particular family has their own basic stones inside the plot I believe. They are not all buried there though. It's also widely believed that J. Sterling himself planted the large tree that overshadows the Morton family plot. Makes you wonder what's up in the top areas doesn't it?

WOW even had associations with Montgomery Ward and Sears Roebuck to order the tree stones through...carved from local to the deceased Master Stone Carvers for cutting, delivery and setting at the burial place.

I think you can find the full articles of their mission and jurisdictions online or use the Woodmen database. I have a few ancestors with these tree stone monuments and the paperwork that describes how it all worked.

There's been a lot of studies on Gravestones and their meanings gotten direct from members and Master Stone Cutters that contracted with WOW et al. These studies detail what items, animals, tools etc symbolize on their Gravestones. There are studies that have also been done on all types of elaborate monuments from the Victorian age to present. Pretty Interesting.... if you're a taphophile that likes history. lol.

IMG_1881.PNG IMG_1881.PNG

IMG_1882.PNG IMG_1882.PNG

If you can't find it, let me know.

Kace

PS.. That green face up by LC's post that I quoted transferred from the quote... I didn't put it there. I don't know how that happened but I screen shot it if there's any questions. It says smiley. Dunno..

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
:happysmiley:

Woodmen of the World Insurance did not have it's own Stone Carvers or Limestone, Marble or Granite Businesses. They had contracts in different jurisdictions with Master Stone Carvers to give them what they needed to customize the tree stone to fit the family member(s) wants.

Take J. Sterling Morton for instance, His wife Caroline predeceased him, so he commissioned a limestone tree stone monument with everything she liked... an artists palate and brushes, a birds nest with a mother bird and 4 young birds she had her wing around to symbolize her 4 sons, ferns that are found in the woods, the song 'Rock of Ages', embroidery supplies, a tipped over flower vase that symbolizes her death and several other things I can't remember along with a broken limb that is symbolic of a break in the family due to death.

The tree stones did not Always have the WOW/MWOW/WOA insignia/logo, although the vast majority have some symbolism of the organization.

Each member of that particular family has their own basic stones inside the plot I believe. They are not all buried there though. It's also widely believed that J. Sterling himself planted the large tree that overshadows the Morton family plot. Makes you wonder what's up in the top areas doesn't it?

WOW even had associations with Montgomery Ward and Sears Roebuck to order the tree stones through...carved from local to the deceased Master Stone Carvers for cutting, delivery and setting at the burial place.

I think you can find the full articles of their mission and jurisdictions online or use the Woodmen database. I have a few ancestors with these tree stone monuments and the paperwork that describes how it all worked.

There's been a lot of studies on Gravestones and their meanings gotten direct from members and Master Stone Cutters that contracted with WOW et al. These studies detail what items, animals, tools etc symbolize on their Gravestones. There are studies that have also been done on all types of elaborate monuments from the Victorian age to present. Pretty Interesting.... if you're a taphophile that likes history. lol.

View attachment 1589309 View attachment 1589309

View attachment 1589313 View attachment 1589313

If you can't find it, let me know.

Kace

PS. That green face up by LC's post that I quoted transferred from the quote... I didn't put it there. I don't know how that happened but I screen shot it if there are any questions. It says smiley. Dunno..

I agree with your information about the W.O.W. and Caroline Morton's oak monument that you posted, but as far as I know, they had nothing to do with the K.G.C. or the O.A.K. However, the company was started in Omaha Nebraska and was very racist in the beginning so who knows?:dontknow:. In Julius Sterling Morton's wife's case, the oak monument was ordered for her by him and professionally carved by Cross who was also used by the society, but it was the railing that surrounded Caroline's monument that was used by him and the society for the treasure trail. Why do you suppose Julius had his son's names carved on her oak and their individual plots marked with simple rocks bearing only initials? The oak obelisk itself is also a sundial that points to the railing and some of the markings on it at certain important times during the year. Next time you are there look at it very closely. There is a long trail involved with the treasure we seek and many stones in many places were used along the way. Not all of them are carved and not all of them are oaks. Some of them are on fake graves. Let me know when you are coming to Nebraska City and I will show you some things.

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

P.S. That tree he supposedly planted that you spoke of is in a picture with him standing by the oak monument with the railing installed around it. There is not another tree on the horizon behind him and the little oak he planted is about up to his knee in the picture. There is at least another 6 to 8 inches of the railing in the photo that is below ground now.

P.S.S. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/k...umental-works-341-wabash-ave-chicago-ill.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree with your information about the W.O.W. and Caroline Morton's oak monument that you posted, but as far as I know, they had nothing to do with the K.G.C. or the O.A.K. However, the company was started in Omaha Nebraska and was very racist in the beginning so who knows?:dontknow:. In Julius Sterling Morton's wife's case, the oak monument was ordered for her by him and professionally carved by Cross who was also used by the society, but it was the railing that surrounded Caroline's monument that was used by him and the society for the treasure trail. Why do you suppose Julius had his son's names carved on her oak and their individual plots marked with simple rocks bearing only initials? The oak obelisk itself is also a sundial that points to the railing and some of the markings on it at certain important times during the year. Next time you are there look at it very closely. There is a long trail involved with the treasure we seek and many stones in many places were used along the way. Not all of them are carved and not all of them are oaks. Some of them are on fake graves. Let me know when you are coming to Nebraska City and I will show you some things.

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

P.S. That tree he supposedly planted that you spoke of is in a picture with him standing by the oak monument with the railing installed around it. There is not another tree on the horizon behind him and the little oak he planted is about up to his knee in the picture. There is at least another 6 to 8 inches of the railing in the photo that is below ground now.

P.S.S. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/k...umental-works-341-wabash-ave-chicago-ill.html

I will definitely let you know when I'm heading to Nebraska City..Thanks for the invite! What's a good time of year to see the most?

Being a fraternal order for men between 21-50yrs old, no doubt they were racist at that time.

From everything I've seen it was very common for WOW et al to put all family names on the monument...that didn't mean they were all buried there though. There's many monuments of all types throughout the USA that are double stones where the surviving spouse orders a double, then remarries and is buried with that spouse. WOW et al being tree stones with branches usually put all children's names on theirs to symbolize the Branches of the family.

I don't remember the dates of the deaths of the Morton boys off the top of my head but it didn't strike me as odd that they would have individual stones placed for them with just initials and if they were to be buried there, then that was their place in the plot. I'll have to find it but I have a photo of a tree stone that the family appears to have decided to Add branches when each child dies...the kids first names are on the tree stone on stubs that you can tell that they will become full limbs.

What do you think the reason is for the boys initials on the rocks?

I've yet to see a large concrete, granite, marble or limestone grave stone that hasn't sunk or tilted some... it's gonna happen with anything heavy on the ground...especially over time, but I've seen new graves and monuments sink too, get a void underground and it's gonna sink or tilt. Now with most large monuments, or restoration/new construction of Mausoleums fly ash is used and sometimes with really large they will use footings too.

You mentioned that Morton's tree stone was a sundial certain times of the year... Check this out..

IMG_1886.PNG IMG_1886.PNG

There's several Sundials showing... all at 10:00...You can't see Morton's monument at this time but the tree shadow is over Gannt's.

I'm assuming fall or winter would be when Morton's tree stone shadow shows... is that right?

There's a lot of fake graves down here too, sometimes with rocks like the Morton boys and sometimes with full names and dates on a large tombstone.

Do you have the paperwork showing F.O. Cross carved J. Sterling Morton's Tree Stone and Rail around the family plot?

Kace

Sorry for the double posting of pics... if I don't double post, it comes up as an attachment only for some reason.

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe it is because they were O.A.K.s. Yes, I do have a lot of correspondence and references from the man himself to and from Cross about the monuments. He talks about it in his diary too.

L.C.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe it is because they were O.A.K.s. Yes, I do have a lot of correspondence and references from the man himself to and from Cross about the monuments. He talks about it in his diary too.

L.C.:icon_thumright:

So Cross had a contract or was a recommended master stone carver with one of the Woodmen organizations from the Central Jurisdiction that handled the Midwest. Correct?

If you had WOW et al insurance you could design your monument directly with a master stone carver of your choice. They had to be up to the standards that were expected and they gave the insured a list of master carvers that had met or exceeded their standards.

It's a great monument no doubt!

Kace

PS: Look at the Birds Eye Photo I posted... to the left (in the pic) of Morton's, that monument is exactly what a clock hand looks like. Perfect sundial marker.

With the leaves of that tree I can't tell what kind of shadow Morton's casts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry for the delay in this...almost a two month illness with a family member and then they passed out of town on Mothers Day...Long Week.

IMG_1848.PNG IMG_1848.PNG

Okay.. this map shows some of the highlights of the CW in the Jackson, Johnson, Ray, Clay, Lafayette Counties in Mo. I wrote in who was where to show how close in proximity they were.

James', Younger's, Bloody Bill Anderson are listed by counties.

I know the Dalton gang has been falsely accused of riding with James' and Younger's so they are not included in this. The Dalton's were related to Younger's but that's it. They were separate. They were also out of Kansas.

This map can be added to as movements are tracked for possible locations of treasure. After this one is complete I'll add the surrounding counties. Jump in with anything known.

Thanks,
Kace

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
You mentioned that Morton's tree stone was a sundial certain times of the year...

It is a little more in depth than just a pointer Kase, it is kind of like a reminder or sign to get you thinking along the correct lines of information. I won't go into too much detail about it, but I will leave you a quote. This is the one that opened my eyes to the mystery of the Morton monument more than any I have read. "The god hath bound himself by an oath to deliver up his two eyes"

L.C.

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
It is a little more in depth than just a pointer Kase, it is kind of like a reminder or sign to get you thinking along the correct lines of information. I won't go into too much detail about it, but I will leave you a quote. This is the one that opened my eyes to the mystery of the Morton monument more than any I have read. "The god hath bound himself by an oath to deliver up his two eyes"

L.C.

The Sun and the Moon...You believe the Morton monument has to do with Egyptian Mythology? I'd love to hear more on the reasons why if you don't mind sharing.

Kace

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
They use both eyes and Egyptian mythology to draw from along their way.:icon_thumleft:

L.C.

P.S. If you believe this is why and how the four pillars came to be in Chicago, then why the four pillars in Nebraska City and Lincoln? Just shows you what lies and public speculations can cover up when it comes to secret societies.

http://www.mortonarb.org/visit-explore/about-arboretum/mission-and-history/four-columns

P.S.S. Or the story that this is how these came about. https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/pioneers-park-pillars

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread