Freemasonry's Connection to the Knights of the Golden Circle

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently added a message from our Bloody Bill Anderson Mystery group's archives to my Blog at my Knights of the Golden Circle website whose link is below this short excerpt from the informative post. Attached is a photo of Albert Pike's death mask.

“A History of Secession from 1834 to 1861″
"INTRODUCTION

Few people know of the Knights of the Golden Circle and even fewer know
about the purpose for which it existed. It is probably the greatest

untold story today in the history of the United States. That is unusual
because during the last century this very large, powerful, secret and
subversive southern organization had such a profound influence and
effect over the course of many years that they almost succeeded in
changing the course of our history...."

~Texas Jay

AlbertPikedeathmask.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Thought this was very interesting. I watched a program about this guy and what he has figured out about this building. It opened a lot of new avenues that I hope to have time to go down. I want to get his book ASAP.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
For your NEXT book...? Check out the HOUSE OF THE TEMPLE in D.C.; been there, TWICE (as a 32nd Degree SR Mason). :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
For your NEXT book...?

Rebel I think we both know my "WestbyGod-Hoosier-Southern Missouri" language takes a special kind of reader to understand what the hell I am talking about! My next book will be written by an actual college educated whippersnapper who knows how to write, but still knows what a fer piece and a right smart distance are equal to in English! :laughing7: Also the big triangle has still not been searched at the proper distance from the Motherly corner yet because we are still working on the eight identified sites we have close to us. :icon_thumright: When we start looking for the Vault I will release Vol.II "BEFORE IT IS LOST" by L.C. Baker and "Educated Whippersnapper" :occasion18:

L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread