Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have my full support. Good hunting and good luck. One day, you will find your share of KGC buried treasure.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Honestly, Samuel, with Franklin's long list of people and organizations that have rejected his research concerning this treasure story, if you are giving him full support you need to loan him the $1-$2 Million dollars he mentioned on POST# 318 to be able to pay the $350 Court filing fees.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, actually did not say what you are saying? Would it make any difference if the treasure was not in the cemetery ?,but still in the city.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS, I just pay him $350 and wish him the best of luck. I had two millions dollars, but, I waste it all on my five girlfriends, who left me after I ran out of money.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS, I just pay him $350 and wish him the best of luck. I had two millions dollars, but, I waste it all on my five girlfriends, who left me after I ran out of money.

ECS, If it was only the $350? I would have paid it about ten years ago when we found the Confederate Treasury. As for the two million dollars forget that too. I will do it all by myself when I am freed up from Family issues. There is more to treasure hunting than your open and shut cases. Mel Fisher found that out. He was in court about as much as he was hunting for treasure out in the ocean. Like William the Conqueror posted about Brad Meltzer and the History Channel's movie about the Lost Gold of the Confederacy. I was at home laughing my ass off, it was a complete comedy to me. When he saw the ghost on the tree and proclaimed there was no CSA Gold within 18 miles of Danville, twenty feet from that tree is where the stump was located where I found the 18 Confederate Treasury Coins. My double crossing partner boasted about not being able to find anything in that area as he had been all over it with his metal detectors. I asked him had he looked inside or under the stump. The next morning the stump was scattered all over the area as they had performed a mid-night dig. I know what I have found and I could care less what ECS, you or anyone else thinks they may know. I do know and I know for a FACT. CONFEDERATE GOLD FOUND IN DANVILLE, VA 2008.jpg That little blue photo is a photo of one of the Mexican Silver Dollar kegs found at the bottom of a 23 foot well of Dr. Dame's under the pavement of the Moseley Church on Berryman Avenue. 1853 Large US Cent Reverse #2.jpg I forgot about this 1853 Mexican Silver Dollar, my brother in law in WVa still has it. Sorry about the large Penny photo, made by mistake. There were a few large pennies as the Confederate Treasury had a barrel of them in Danville. The Gold 20 francs by partner in N.C. has it and the 1862 Indian Head Penny. My partner also has the 1861 Mexican Silver Dollar in the top right of the coins.

Attachments

• 1853 Mexican Silver Dollar Front.jpg
    1853 Mexican Silver Dollar Front.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
ECS, If it was only the $350? I would have paid it about ten years ago when we found the Confederate Treasury. As for the two million dollars forget that too. I will do it all by myself when I am freed up from Family issues. There is more to treasure hunting than your open and shut cases. Mel Fisher found that out. He was in court about as much as he was hunting for treasure out in the ocean. Like William the Conqueror posted about Brad Meltzer and the History Channel's movie about the Lost Gold of the Confederacy. I was at home laughing my ass off, it was a complete comedy to me. When he saw the ghost on the tree and proclaimed there was no CSA Gold within 18 miles of Danville, twenty feet from that tree is where the stump was located where I found the 18 Confederate Treasury Coins. My double crossing partner boasted about not being able to find anything in that area as he had been all over it with his metal detectors. I asked him had he looked inside or under the stump. The next morning the stump was scattered all over the area as they had performed a mid-night dig. I know what I have found and I could care less what ECS, you or anyone else thinks they may know. I do know and I know for a FACT. View attachment 1848342 That little blue photo is a photo of one of the Mexican Silver Dollar kegs found at the bottom of a 23 foot well of Dr. Dame's under the pavement of the Moseley Church on Berryman Avenue. View attachment 1848343 I forgot about this 1853 Mexican Silver Dollar, my brother in law in WVa still has it. Sorry about the large Penny photo, made by mistake. There were a few large pennies as the Confederate Treasury had a barrel of them in Danville. The Gold 20 francs by partner in N.C. has it and the 1862 Indian Head Penny. My partner also has the 1861 Mexican Silver Dollar in the top right of the coins.

Love Those Pics Franklin!

I saw that 'Ghost' episode too along with the Gazebo, Not sure how that worked as new as that was compared to the other stuff. Nobody looked too sure of themselves.

I do hope it works out that somehow you can make a recovery!

Kace

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did good Franklin, a lot better then the rest of us. Good hunting and good luck. You are the expert on KGC treasures.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I know what I have found and I could care less what ECS, you or anyone else thinks they may know. I do know and I know for a FACT...
Franklin, the discussion has never been about what you claim to know, but your apparent being unable to convince that long list representatives of local, state, and federal government agencies and organizations you have contacted that what you know is based on hard documented evidence and not on KGC legend and lore, "talking trees", and a small cache of period coins.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, the discussion has never been about what you claim to know, but your apparent being unable to convince that long list representatives of local, state, and federal government agencies and organizations you have contacted that what you know is based on hard documented evidence and not on KGC legend and lore, "talking trees", and a small cache of period coins.

All of those on the long list of representatives of local, state, and federal government agencies and organizations have not seen my evidence.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... she said the information was valid and looked good.
But they had no authority to enter any cemetery whether private or City owned...
If you didn't present your evidence to Kathleen S Kilpatrick, Dir of Virginia DHR, what information did she say was "valid and looked good"?
If that long list of local, state, and Federal agencies and organizations that you listed didn't see your evidence as you stated on POST# 330, why then did you contact them and what purpose did that serve?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have the facts of the treasures. No one else has them but me.
So sorry about your historians, they are totally wrong again.
Yes, you have told us many times that they are wrong, but you haven't provided any real evidence that proves them wrong.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, you have told us many times that they are wrong, but you haven't provided any real evidence that proves them wrong.

I just did. Are you blind. Forestry Service should know the age of trees? Don't you think? Or can you?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I just did. Are you blind. Forestry Service should know the age of trees? Don't you think? Or can you?

What did you do, besides posting another round of insults?
What has the Forestry Service have to do with this thread discussion of your presentation of evidence to Kathleen S Kilpatrick and the other government agencies you contacted about this Danville grave containing maps to 58 alleged KGC depositories?

PS: For the record, I can think, I am not blind, and I am not sick to answer a previous insult you posted.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, must still have more information that we don't know, do you have a map or a signed affidavit saying the supposedly treasure is in the graveyards, still hard for me to believe, if were going to retrieve it! I've also measured the beech tree personally at 16ft in circumference and my guesstimate approximately 305 years.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin is a expert and is correct and the historians are wrong...
...and you have verification that professional historians are wrong.
Please list what the historians got wrong that pertains to the discussion on this thread, and how you know that they are wrong.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since you claim that you are an expert of KGC and the Civil War, you tell us. I am a damn Connecticut Yankee. Many of us state that you are wrong and stop insulting Franklin, a good man and a expert of KGC and the Civil War.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread