Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eh...? WHAT map...?

FYI - Library of Congress has the original map of this one. Here are a few to check out:
This is the original of the zoom-in: https://www.loc.gov/resource/g3964n.cw1012000/?r=-0.056,-0.479,1.111,2.345,90
If that one doesn't work, this one will: https://www.loc.gov/item/2007627469/

Also, the location of the church is now at this address:
Property-Owner2.PNG

And the location of the small buildings are just shy of this one:
Property-Owner.PNG

Here is a topo of the area using Google Maps:
Brentwood-Hills-Present-Day.png

So IF you wish to be a bugger...by all means, have at it. :laughing7:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Geez Coil...Reb just asked questions...He didn't insult you...He researches too.

Saying something like that to a Man isn't very nice at all...it doesn't matter if you put a laughing emoji after saying it. It's a public forum.

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI - Library of Congress has the original map of this one. Here are a few to check out:
This is the original of the zoom-in: https://www.loc.gov/resource/g3964n.cw1012000/?r=-0.056,-0.479,1.111,2.345,90
If that one doesn't work, this one will: https://www.loc.gov/item/2007627469/

Also, the location of the church is now at this address:
View attachment 1650873

And the location of the small buildings are just shy of this one:
View attachment 1650874

Here is a topo of the area using Google Maps:
View attachment 1650875

St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church is in that area. It could be an earlier church in the same location. Still does not prove anything about coal mines in the area or the production of antrachite coal which is rare in Tennessee.

Actually the church is more in this area as I did an overlay on Google Earth.

InkedBrentwood-Hills-Present-Day_LI2.jpg

Attachments

• Brentwood-Hills-Present-Day.png
    Brentwood-Hills-Present-Day.png
    353.8 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geez Coil...Reb just asked questions...He didn't insult you...He researches too.

Saying something like that to a Man isn't very nice at all...it doesn't matter if you put a laughing emoji after saying it. It's a public forum.

Kace

I never said anything wrong that I am aware of...just would like the same respect as others.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I never said anything wrong that I am aware of...just would like the same respect as others.

Then you might want to look up the 'B' word...it's Extremely Insulting and Derogatory.

Kace

OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What "b" word? Bugger? I wasn't stating that as to be derogatory, it was meant to mean that if someone wants to be a bugger to go check it out. If that was derogatory, my bad.

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The chart is authentic and not a hoax. Ouachita Treasure Consulting can easily decipher these charts and have located more than a dozen of the depositories shown in Lee Houck's charts and maps. It's great that most of you don't even consider looking for those treasures. By the way, Floyd Mann first learned of the KGC from Bob. He knew nothing about the KGC until he attended a seminar in 2004 held by Bob Brewer and John London. Two months later he had a KGC treasure website claiming to be a KGC expert. This is a fact, I was there too. We have photos and video of Floyd and his Utah crew at Bob's Deer camp in Arkansas. If you don't know a real treasure map/chart when you see one, beware of what the "experts" say.
Marta, office manager for Ouachita Treasure Consultants

Last edited:

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Coltek, the well chart is for real. The property is inaccessible now but was doable in the 1990s. This treasure depository is a Quapaw, Oklahoma and covers several square miles including Pretty Water Creek and Cravensville/Baxter Springs, Kansas.
The location of the depository for the second chart shown here has long ago been found and worked by OTC and a client with permission to enter the property. We have video from inside the cavern and of a stone map found near the entrance to the cavern. The tunnels leading from the upper room lead down to the wooden ladder and a death trap looks to be on the seventh rung of the ladder. This depository still contains several caches on Government and private property which is off limits.
Marta, Office Manager for Ouachita Treasure Consultants

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Guess I'm on a roll tonight. I'll tell you this chart is for a treasure in Tennessee but not Brentwood. The entrance to the sealed mine is easy to find but getting past the 10 foot chain link fence and gate locked with the biggest padlock ever is impossible without alerting the watchers. Bob showed me the complete chart for this treasure but your's is missing a major clue to finding the depository. We have video and photos of the clues leading to the tunnel. Some clues are in a cemetery a few miles down the canyon from the mine. I am going ask Bob to see if we can post some of the photos from these Houck sites on "Thehootowltree.com" John London's website. Some of you know Bob's eyes are really bad so I take care of all his mail and inquires.
Marta, Office Manager for Ouachita Treasure Consultants

OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, rennes, for your input. :icon_thumleft:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The chart is authentic and not a hoax. Ouachita Treasure Consulting can easily decipher these charts and have located more than a dozen of the depositories shown in Lee Houck's charts and maps. It's great that most of you don't even consider looking for those treasures. By the way, Floyd Mann first learned of the KGC from Bob. He knew nothing about the KGC until he attended a seminar in 2004 held by Bob Brewer and John London. Two months later he had a KGC treasure website claiming to be a KGC expert. This is a fact, I was there too. We have photos and video of Floyd and his Utah crew at Bob's Deer camp in Arkansas. If you don't know a real treasure map/chart when you see one, beware of what the "experts" say.
Marta, office manager for Ouachita Treasure Consultants

You are totally wrong about Floyd Mann. He is a man of integrity and high esteem. As for your saying he learned about KGC from John London and Bob Brewer is a laugh. Floyd Mann was into KGC long before 1999. I sold him my book of CSA and KGC depositories on the East Coast in 1999, five years before you claim he learned something from HBB and John London. I had been to his web pages on KGC before 1999 and long before John London and Bob Brewer were trying to entice investors and sell books. Sorry but your statements just are not telling the truth about Floyd Mann.

I know the location of a real KGC treasure in Tennessee and it is not Brentwood. It contains 889 large gold bricks probably of the 80 pound variety.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Franklin, I hate to tell you this but when I was a younger man I dug this up and deposited it ...well you can guess where ....that's right , where the 50 machine gun guards with backhoes and armored cars grabbed it a few years ago .but everybody here knows this is a lie because there is no official record of it unlike the beale treasure that nobody has found a Nickle of in over 200 years or the kgc who were smart enough not to put it on paper . One thing I do know treasure is where you find it and no real treasure hunter is going to come here and post it...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So true. The US Government told me they would not spend one cent to help someone recover a treasure. But if you recover a treasure they will send 50 US Marshalls to confiscate it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread