Brentwood Hills Question

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Say if you believe that you have an idea where it is...

Say you do your research, and find out there is a land owner...

Say that one of the properties at the questioned site, is for sale...

I already know about finders keepers laws, how if it the land owner consents to the hunt - one better get it in writing or all will be lost to the land owner...

What would YOU do to check it out?

Just a thought.

OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I got some of your attention...Anyone have a higher resolution version of this "map"? treasure-map-church.jpg

It is kind of screwy...is the opening on the ridge or UNDER it? And yes, diggers have two openings, I know this...but the map, when printed in 1200ppi, shows two different locations. Make sense?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
WHO or WHAT is the "source" of that map...? Looks too good, to be true; PROBABLY isn't... dunno. ???

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
WHO or WHAT is the "source" of that map...? Looks too good, to be true; PROBABLY isn't... dunno. ???

You are correct Reb...Too Good To Be True...

Houk aka Jesse James lll aka Jesse Lee James created that map.

It's that same fake KGC Mega Vault map that Originated from the Black Book and has been copied into other books.

Kace

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Since I got some of your attention...Anyone have a higher resolution version of this "map"? View attachment 1647426

It is kind of screwy...is the opening on the ridge or UNDER it? And yes, diggers have two openings, I know this...but the map, when printed in 1200ppi, shows two different locations. Make sense?

Welcome...Just a suggestion...Please check out the Source of Who Drew That Map before you do anything else. The guy was a con man.

You can read on other KGC threads about these maps by him and the other things he did. Start at the beginning of the KGC forum section here. He was a Serious Con Man and Scammer.

Kace

OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny that you all assumed I didn't do my research! If you did read the initial post, I did put quotations around the term map. Well...either way...thought this one here is interesting. It is a zoomed in version of a map that depicts the same info but is from a much older map (no quotes here).

zoomed-in.PNG

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Funny that you all assumed I didn't do my research! If you did read the initial post, I did put quotations around the term map. Well...either way...thought this one here is interesting. It is a zoomed in version of a map that depicts the same info but is from a much older map (no quotes here).

View attachment 1647694
Eh...? WHAT map...?

OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eh...? WHAT map...?

To which are you referring to Rebel? lol JJ3 "map" was discussed as a fake, so there isn't much to this if that is true. Heck, even Floyd Mann uses it in his lecture...and he is a renowned hunter. If I were to reveal any source of info I come up with, it would be in person and a contract signed (I may be "new" to this forum, but I have been doing research for about 20 years or so on various legends of the sort).

OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Map "posted" in "post" # 7...

Yep. It is a real one as opposed to the one I used to start this conversation. I am trying to ascertain if the majority believe that the JJ3 "map" is true. Although I see he drew up a number of them and all are pretty similar in artistic ability. Here is another one he drew.

howkmap3.jpg

and another...

howkmap4.jpg

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Coil...Sorry about my assumption that you just got a new treasure book and weren't aware of Houk's cons. That happens a lot. No Offence Intended.

During your 20yrs of research, I'm sure you've seen all of Houk's maps including the last two you added posted here, along with many other sites. If you believe in them, per your first question..Buy The Land Thats For Sale. After your recovery.. give tours then sell it. It's worked before, not proven to be KGC, but it doesn't really matter where it came from. It all spends the same.

Many KGC Mega Vault Treasure 'Hunters' have discovered that it's a lot easier and much more profitable to lecture or write a book about it without making any recoveries than to keep spending money and turning a shovel. If you can find a KGC Mega Vault Treasure 'Recoverer'...Well, like you said, have a contract.

That being said...I do believe there are large treasures buried, but None that Houk had knowledge of. JMO of course.

I wish you good luck.

Kace

OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coil...Sorry about my assumption that you just got a new treasure book and weren't aware of Houk's cons. That happens a lot. No Offence Intended.

During your 20yrs of research, I'm sure you've seen all of Houk's maps including the last two you added posted here, along with many other sites. If you believe in them, per your first question..Buy The Land Thats For Sale. After your recovery.. give tours then sell it. It's worked before, not proven to be KGC, but it doesn't really matter where it came from. It all spends the same.

Many KGC Mega Vault Treasure 'Hunters' have discovered that it's a lot easier and much more profitable to lecture or write a book about it without making any recoveries than to keep spending money and turning a shovel. If you can find a KGC Mega Vault Treasure 'Recoverer'...Well, like you said, have a contract.

That being said...I do believe there are large treasures buried, but None that Houk had knowledge of. JMO of course.

I wish you good luck.

Kace

Gracias. Yeah, people like to throw their name out there like it means something. I just find it is coincidental that his depictions match that of a real map. Threw me a bit when I first saw it. I would definitely like to work with a "KGC hunter". If anyone knows of one directly - give them my email address up above!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How exactly does the map you posted coincidentally depict the map of the Brentwood Treasure. There is no road, no railroad tracks and nothing that says a mine was ever on the location. And we do not even know if the section of map you posted is even Brentwood, Tennessee. Also you say you do your research. Have you proven that anthracite coal was mined in this area? A lot of speculation on your part with the research I mean. Any KGC treasure hunter would never move on such information. Plus you will need to find a KGC treasure hunter that has a backdrop of at least one million dollars. It is expensive to recover a KGC Treasure. I have 58 KGC Treasure sites. I would be glad to get 20 percent and let someone else do the work. Any takers out there. My treasures are real, I do not know if the Brentwood Treasure is real or not.

OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How exactly does the map you posted coincidentally depict the map of the Brentwood Treasure. There is no road, no railroad tracks and nothing that says a mine was ever on the location. And we do not even know if the section of map you posted is even Brentwood, Tennessee. Also you say you do your research. Have you proven that anthracite coal was mined in this area? A lot of speculation on your part with the research I mean. Any KGC treasure hunter would never move on such information. Plus you will need to find a KGC treasure hunter that has a backdrop of at least one million dollars. It is expensive to recover a KGC Treasure. I have 58 KGC Treasure sites. I would be glad to get 20 percent and let someone else do the work. Any takers out there. My treasures are real, I do not know if the Brentwood Treasure is real or not.

Rather touchy subject for you? Read my intro and you will understand - I do not lie. And please, if you wish to be negative, please take it elsewhere.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not negative. You made a claim and I was only asking to verify a couple of things. Now who is touchy?

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
I believe franklin has some serious experience recovering hidden treasure. It seems to me this thread went south on post #16, your post.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Man I love these threads with new users, always gets so touchy and then normally creates another thread about why people do not agree with them.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Gracias. Yeah, people like to throw their name out there like it means something. I just find it is coincidental that his depictions match that of a real map. Threw me a bit when I first saw it. I would definitely like to work with a "KGC hunter". If anyone knows of one directly - give them my email address up above!

The KGC/CSA hunter you'd want to check out in that part of the country especially would be franklin... who answered you and asked questions. He wasn't being a jerk...He's done that kind of researching and hunting for probably 40-50yrs or more.

I remember specifically a topic about Brentwood and the possible anthracite coal mine(s) around Nashville, the Basin and Brentwood.

I saw your Frustration thread. Thats the reason I suggested reading All of the KGC forum here because this topic goes back to 2006. Here. There are many conflicting opinions on KGC, Civil War and Beale where your interests are.

Personally I've had very strong views on things that had to do with KGC that have differed with a couple members...franklin was one, But there was Never A Second that I didn't respect his knowledge and research even when we disagreed. LUCKILY I finally asked questions that He Answered in a way that made sense to me and I think he saw why I feel the way I do....Which was and Always has been, The Source. He could look past the source and I can't. Now, we talk.. we don't argue or dismiss each other's views. He's Very Knowledgeable and I guarantee you, the questions he asked you and statements he made are because he's been over all of it with a fine tooth comb. He didn't do that to be rude to you.

I don't mean to imply that he wouldn't still talk about it, but as with all things like this, everyone Has to look at what's wrong with it instead of only focusing on what could be right. Put out what you want to talk about and these folks will answer...If it's not what you want to hear...Ask Why they said what they did. It will turn into a good conversation.

The funny thing for me on this topic is that if KGC is replaced with CSA or any affiliation of and stories or maps that have Nothing to do with Houk are put out there...Those things can be confirmed. I get that and franklin knows those things very well and The Beale. There's a few others very knowledgeable about Beale too.

It's clear you are excited about these maps and franklin was being very upfront with you on what something like that would cost to do...He's been there more than once and there has never been a single proven KGC depository recovered. Not One. These KGC Mega Vault stories originated from Houk who was a pauper and scammer his entire adult life....But Large treasures from the Union, Confederacy, Towns, Cities and Privately Held are out there. Many can be confirmed. Not his though. That's where anyone would run into issues raising capital by putting information from him out.

Recently a member has given a Real Time Photo and Journal documentary of his KGC treasure hunt from one of Houk's maps and talks about the others he's done over many years... Great Read and He is a Great Guy. I'm thrilled he did it and was So Hoping he would find what Houk claimed... it didn't happen but it led to him looking more into other possibilities. Take a look at it.

Beale, KGC and Civil War era participant topics and other treasure legend topics and maps can and do get heated at times...It's impossible to tell tone in a post...Most people including myself never intentionally insult someone but that doesn't mean that it can't be looked at that way if it's an opposing view on a topic.

Good Luck and Just a Suggestion...Talk openly about it without giving up what you think are specifics and without asking for partners or money or percentages. Let people get to know you. There's some awesome folks here who are willing to share experiences and knowledge.

Kace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread