OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ladies First......:notworthy:

Why Thank You, Kind Sir! lol!

I posted about Harrison Trow to start the discussion from where it left off in the BB.

So now we are caught up to One Hour After the Shooting in St Jo according to JJ3.

It's You guys turn to go now, about Trow aka JWJ according to JJ3.

Kace

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Why Thank You, Kind Sir! lol!

I posted about Harrison Trow to start the discussion from where it left off in the BB.

So now we are caught up to One Hour After the Shooting in St Jo according to JJ3.

It's You guys turn to go now, about Trow aka JWJ according to JJ3.

Kace

You have forced me to go to Dad's and dig out the CD.....BUT I will follow your line of thought if you start us out MY LADY.:icon_thumright:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
If you want to start at the identification of Jesse's body that would seem significant to me, but whatever you think Trow is worthy of discussion will be ok seeing as we are the only two talking right now. I am sure the others will chime in when they see fit.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
If you want to start at the identification of Jesse's body that would seem significant to me, but whatever you think Trow is worthy of discussion will be ok seeing as we are the only two talking right now. I am sure the others will chime in when they see fit.:icon_thumright:

According to JJ3...Only JWJ thought this Charlie Bigelow would pass as him in death...The others who I listed earlier from the book who were supposedly involved in the plan to fake JWJ's death didn't think they looked enough alike to pass.

After the shooting, Zee (wife) is paid off and Zerelda (mother) is paid off, both are at the house with Bud Dalton.

JWJ tells Bud to help him get into this uniform that JJ3 says belongs to Captain Harrison Trow of Governor Crittenden's office and who will be identifying the body officially as that of JWJ.

He is important as far as his name and what has been said about him and who he was, starting publicly with the BB, then some of the more notable books and stories that followed.

In the BB, Capt. Harrison Trow is an alias of JWJ.

I believe that catches everyone up.

Kace

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I spoke with a pal of mine in Utah, Dan Lowe, yesterday on an unrelated subject (Mystery Glyphs). I won't try to explain Dan's history and his knowledge base, but it's compelling on several levels. [[ Spoiler: For me, Dan's speculations are occasionally a bit aggressive and sometimes questionable. That said, he has provided me with some incredibly useful information over the years. ]]

Be that as it may, Dan became interested in the BB some time ago and decided to, essentially, debunk it. This video is an interesting 1:15-hour conversation from about a year ago discussing that effort and more, and IMO worth the time. Harrison Trow enters the conversation at about 14 minutes in, and is discussed (with much more provided to me re Hereford TX on the phone yesterday). Long story short: Dan now suspects much within the BB is based on true events, including the staged death of JJ. He is interested in publishing a chapter-by-chapter account when his research is completed. We'll see.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I spoke with a pal of mine in Utah, Dan Lowe, yesterday on an unrelated subject (Mystery Glyphs). I won't try to explain Dan's history and his knowledge base, but it's compelling on several levels. [[ Spoiler: For me, Dan's speculations are occasionally a bit aggressive and sometimes questionable. That said, he has provided me with some incredibly useful information over the years. ]]

Be that as it may, Dan became interested in the BB some time ago and decided to, essentially, debunk it. This video is an interesting 1:15-hour conversation from about a year ago discussing that effort and more, and IMO worth the time. Harrison Trow enters the conversation at about 14 minutes in, and is discussed (with much more provided to me re Hereford TX on the phone yesterday). Long story short: Dan now suspects much within the BB is based on true events, including the staged death of JJ. He is interested in publishing a chapter-by-chapter account when his research is completed. We'll see.

Thanks SD...I remember you had suggested to watch this video on the other thread and I actually did watch it a couple times right after you put it up for us.

I'll say right off I don't know Dan, I don't know his research methods on history or genealogy but this video is One of the reasons I wanted Trow discussed in relationship to the BB.

I did hear him say in the video he thought the book was way out there. After that I was surprised to hear what he said.

Maybe others will watch it and then we can compare it with Official Records and the Book. I've done that already, but I'm really interested to see what you and others say too.

Thanks For Putting This Up Again SD!

Kace

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I think the BB is part of a DIS-INFORMATION "thing"; WHAT do we REALLY know about the author, Del Schrader...? Was he "ghost writing"...?:dontknow:

After we are done with the BB... Schrader and the book will come up in correspondence material from and to JJ3 and others.

Kace

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
So if that story is true, where was the real man when it took place?

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/47836276/harrison-trow

We also have to swallow, Trow was a cousin of Jesse's, that Jesse was a pallbearer, and he sat with the choir. AND that everyone in St. Jo that day also swallowed it whole, without question or doubt.

You Got It!

Did you watch that video and pick up your CD? He's pivotal as an alias in the book and videos like this.

I don't want to say too much til anyone following has a chance to check out Trow. There is quite a bit of history on him.

Kace

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
You Got It!

Did you watch that video and pick up your CD? He's pivotal as an alias in the book and videos like this.

I don't want to say too much til anyone following has a chance to check out Trow. There is quite a bit of history on him.

Kace

Went to Dad's and got the CD!:laughing7:

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Sweet! Glad to hear that!

Kace

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Have any of you guys got a chance to check on Capt. Harrison Trow and watch the video SD posted? Particularly at the point SD said Trow was being discussed from the BB?

Kace

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I know at least 3 of us have watched it, so maybe later tonight or tomorrow start on Trow since he's next.

Kace

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Reckon this might shed some light on Trow, Ebook available free here -

https://books.google.com/books/about/Charles_W_Quantrell.html?id=8fgcAAAAMAAJ

Charles W. Quantrell; a true history of his guerrilla warfare on the Missouri and Kansas border during the civil war of 1861-1865, by John P. Burch ... as told by Captain Harrison Trow.

Harrison Trow book cover.png

Jest be forewarned that a bunch of Trow's retelling is taken straight from John Newman Edwards' accounts and not from his own "personal experience".

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Reckon this might shed some light on Trow, Ebook available free here -

https://books.google.com/books/about/Charles_W_Quantrell.html?id=8fgcAAAAMAAJ

Charles W. Quantrell; a true history of his guerrilla warfare on the Missouri and Kansas border during the civil war of 1861-1865, by John P. Burch ... as told by Captain Harrison Trow.

View attachment 1674107

Jest be forewarned that a bunch of Trow's retelling is taken straight from John Newman Edwards' accounts and not from his own "personal experience". Centralia fer instance, as he wasn't there to "experience" it.

THANKS Kentuck!

I'm glad you're here!...I wondered if you all got hit out there with the ice and snow like we've had here. I gotta half a tree on my SUV!

Do you have the Black Book?

Have you watched that video that SD posted?

Thanks for the warning too.. lol!

Kace

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
THANKS Kentuck!

I'm glad you're here!...I wondered if you all got hit out there with the ice and snow like we've had here. I gotta half a tree on my SUV!

Do you have the Black Book?

Have you watched that video that SD posted?

Thanks for the warning too.. lol!

Kace

Yer welcome, MY LADY. :laughing7:

Sorry ta hear about yer SUV, I've been landlocked myself. Jest glad ye weren't in it at the time.

And yes'm, I have the Black Book and I've seen the video. I perscribe Dramamine with both, specially the video.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread