Jesse James Was One Of His Names...Black Book Discussion

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Z6xbYPVm.jpg

Is that a real glass bottle, or perhaps a rock that looks like one?

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing7: Ye'll have to ask the man sellin' it.

If he cain't give ye an answer I've got a Template ye can have that might help. :wink:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing7: Ye'll have to ask the man sellin' it.

If he cain't give ye an answer I've got a Template ye can have that might help. :wink:

Those things might be of some use if you knew the proper rotation to use when you overlay the topo map. You tend to favor equinox sunrises, right?

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
At our age I reckon I favor all of 'em. Ever sunrise spent above ground is a good'un. :wink:

Cain't say I ever played spin the bottle with no maps or overlays, course I know where they came from. Which brings us back to the subject, the Black Book.

Got anything relevant to add to the Topic, or are we jest gonna exchange hairballs again whilst we await our Herd Mistress?

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Guys, Tonight's the Night! I hope everyone had Happy Holidays and have made it through all these storms that have been brutal....Snow, Ice, Tornados, Earthquakes, Fires, along with extremely cold weather.

We'll get going and I Really Do Appreciate the posts and PM's hoping to get it up and going again. I'll start it where we left off if anyone wants to read up to where we stopped. We didn't make it too far.

Post #45 has the guidelines we are going by as well as Kentuck's #440 post quoting me. I hope all the new members interested in these topics participate as well as the original members. Let's make it interesting, informative and friendly for everyone.

I'll be back later today to start again and that will give everyone a chance to refresh or catch up.

Kace

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm putting all of these aliases down on JJ3, Dingus and Dalton so it'll either be later tonight or tomorrow that I'll pick up from the hotel in Florida with these guys.

I didn't realize we were heading into all of that and Dalton's relatives. There is a lot of them.

Kace

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
At our age I reckon I favor all of 'em. Ever sunrise spent above ground is a good'un. :wink:

Cain't say I ever played spin the bottle with no maps or overlays, course I know where they came from. Which brings us back to the subject, the Black Book.

Got anything relevant to add to the Topic, or are we jest gonna exchange hairballs again whilst we await our Herd Mistress?
Herding cats, eh...? :tongue3: :laughing7:

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
I think Kace looked at the forcast for home & decided to stay in Fla.. We've had ice &/or snow 3 times in the last 10 days. Chief's will be in Miami in 4 days, might as well stay for that Kace. Good luck.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I think Kace looked at the forcast for home & decided to stay in Fla.. We've had ice &/or snow 3 times in the last 10 days. Chief's will be in Miami in 4 days, might as well stay for that Kace. Good luck.

Go Chiefs! Stay warm Miss Kace, and say hello to Patrick fer me. :icon_thumright:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, Kace, the Super Bowl Celebration has gone on long enough....Back to Work! :whip2:

Btw, has anyone seen Ugg lately? I'm afraid he may have fallen into a bathtub batch of home brew. :dontknow:

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Think this is a good day to restart this thread? (No home brew for me Tobe. I'm savin the booze for hand sanatizer.)
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://missourilife.com/april-3-1882/?fbclid=IwAR2QCik9lE2U81WJXw8yokK-IKCnnO6K1VCwBCehpOZ9HKID0KQiCPXmImk
Stay safe yall.

[/FONT]

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Yer reading my mind, buddy. Perfect day for it. :icon_thumright: :notworthy:

And I hear ye, ol' Popcorn must be spinnin' in his grave right about now, thinkin' about all the money he coulda been making on 'hand sanitizer' if he hadn't cashed his chips in so soon. :laughing7:

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Sorry I'm technicaly challanged and don't know how to make that link work. It says in St. Joe,MO. on April 3rd (whatever yr) a Mr. Howard was shot & killed. Whoever he was. Wash yer hands.

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Guys, I Hope All Is Well For Every One Of You! Crazy and Really Sad Times huh?

2020 started so great for me in more ways than I can count, I didn't realize all of them til the second week of February, probably like most of you. At that time, I found myself wearing a surgical mask and gloves everywhere except home. Jeez, how things change so quickly!

I was overjoyed that the Chiefs were going to the Super Bowl and Won after 50yrs! Great memories with family and friends rewatching the 1970 Super Bowl and then reliving it after we finally won again. Top of the World...Then the unthinkable has happened to affect all of us. I want you to know that you all mean something special to me.

Yesterday, being Palm Sunday and the start of Holy Week was the first time Ever that I and over half the world was Self Quarantined at home...Me, I was participating virtually in 9am Mass at St. Patrick's and then 5pm Services at Resurrection. We had Holy Communion at home using bread from a family members bakery, homemade wine from my Uncle, my Grandmothers first Bible at 9am and my Great Grandmothers Bible at 5pm while following and participating along online. The 3 candles my Mother lit along with a Cross all wrapped in aged tissue paper she unwrapped from a box that had inside the things from her own Father's funeral.

Everything adorned our humble alter, which was a table/sideboard my Father had made when they first married. The white table runner down the middle had been hand embroidered in purple by my Mother's Grandmother. I prayed my Grandfather's Rosary in between services. I was blessed beyond measure to have my Mother with me and then hearing her say she never thought after the Polio epidemic she would ever see anything like this again. She had tears in her eyes recalling friends from years ago who were affected and either paralyzed or died. Mothers, Fathers, Schoolmates. I'd never heard all those details before.

During the services you could see where in the world folks were watching from, It Was Amazing! I thought about all of our military heros not being able to be home to protect or even know how their own families were doing with everything changing so often, the sacrifices made by them and the ones who've served before and our first responders and all of the amazing volunteers the USA is known for. It hit me that this is something I can't just protect myself from, I have to protect everyone else as they protect me. Please Know that I'm doing everything I can possibly do to protect you! We've connected here because of our shared interest in treasure hunting and history. You are people I care about, even though most of you I've never talked to or met. You're still folks I consider important and friends.

I want to get this thread started again with your help, contributions and questions for whoever can answer them. We have a wealth of combined knowledge here. I'm pretty stocked up, Irish Cream, Wine, 'Shine and Apparently after tomorrow A Lot More Time, God Willing.

I've missed you guys!

Kace

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread