Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA! I agree. We will veer off but come back. It's worth it.

Here's an example of an author copying information from another author and then putting it in their books. Repeat.

2004: Bob Brewer Template
View attachment 1664009

2005: Roy Roush Template:
View attachment 1664010

Pretty Similar huh.

Kace

Those templates are about like the electronic dowsing instruments. It is just a gimmick to get the gullible treasure hunter's to think they have something to find a KGC Treasure. They tell themselves if they can find one small cache it will lead them to at least a dozen more and some even larger? All CRAP. My partner wanted one so bad, I made him one. I told him it was a useless instrument but he wanted it. All of these treasures and all of these different locations given, yet no treasures are being recovered.

I know definitely where there is KGC and CSA gold depositories are located. But to get help to recover them is useless. Everyone thinks you are pulling a scam on them or at least trying to pull one. Contacted the US Government for their help for a simple little finder's fee. Know what they did? They called and threatened me to leave them alone. That's right hundreds of billions of dollars and I was giving it to them. Yet they threatened me to leave them alone. Our government is spiralling with National Debt out of control. I could have paid most of it off seven years ago when it was only $12 Trillion Dollars now over $21 Trillion and climbing out of site. We can never pay it off.

I will tell you the truth about Jesse James Caches and or KGC, CSA Caches----leave them alone and go down to the beach and enjoy your metal detecting.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
HA! I agree. We will veer off but come back. It's worth it.

Here's an example of an author copying information from another author and then putting it in their books. Repeat.

2004: Bob Brewer Template
View attachment 1664009

2005: Roy Roush Template:
View attachment 1664010

Pretty Similar huh.

Kace

Here's my favorite. Reportedly, all of them are to first be scaled correctly, then overlaid on 7.5-minute USGS topo maps. Easy enough to do, but allegedly it's a specific point of rotation on the template and then a rotation angle (both supposedly different for each site) that provides targets on the topo map. Good story - maybe it's true. Even if not, it would be a great security measure if you're making a treasure map. ¿Quién sabe?

template 1.jpg

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I know definitely where there is KGC and CSA gold depositories are located. But to get help to recover them is useless. Everyone thinks you are pulling a scam on them or at least trying to pull one. Contacted the US Government for their help for a simple little finder's fee. Know what they did? They called and threatened me to leave them alone. That's right hundreds of billions of dollars and I was giving it to them. Yet they threatened me to leave them alone. Our government is spiralling with National Debt out of control. I could have paid most of it off seven years ago when it was only $12 Trillion Dollars now over $21 Trillion and climbing out of site. We can never pay it off.

I will tell you the truth about Jesse James Caches and or KGC, CSA Caches----leave them alone and go down to the beach and enjoy your metal detecting.

Why do you think the caches are still in the ground, nice and secure? If and when the fiat dollar ponzi scheme finally craters, and the new currency becomes gold/silver-backed again, don't you think that metal will come back out of the ground? Then the Golden Rule comes back into play. Those who own the caches certainly don't need your or anybody else's help to recover them.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Those templates are about like the electronic dowsing instruments. It is just a gimmick to get the gullible treasure hunter's to think they have something to find a KGC Treasure. They tell themselves if they can find one small cache it will lead them to at least a dozen more and some even larger? All CRAP. My partner wanted one so bad, I made him one. I told him it was a useless instrument but he wanted it. All of these treasures and all of these different locations given, yet no treasures are being recovered.

And look for BEACH BUNNIES!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do you think the caches are still in the ground, nice and secure? If and when the fiat dollar ponzi scheme finally craters, and the new currency becomes gold/silver-backed again, don't you think that metal will come back out of the ground? Then the Golden Rule comes back into play. Those who own the caches certainly don't need your or anybody else's help to recover them.

That is exactly what I plan on doing. As soon as all heck breaks loose and countries fall, this is of course depending on whether or not I survive the new "holocaust" I will dig up these treasures and start a "New Atlantis"

mbb

Greenie
Nov 21, 2007
Billings, Montana territory
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here's my favorite. Reportedly, all of them are to first be scaled correctly, then overlaid on 15-minute USGS topo maps. Easy enough to do, but allegedly it's a specific point of rotation on the template and then a rotation angle (both supposedly different for each site) that provides targets on the topo map. Good story - maybe it's true. Even if not, it would be a great security measure if you're making a treasure map. ¿Quién sabe?

View attachment 1664042
I am OJT (on the job training) here about the KGC and all that's been written about these treasures, etc. Question...…….Why use 15 minute quadrangle maps? That's double the area of more detailed 7 1/2 minute maps. Makes a big golden circle, eh? Plus, not all states have been surveyed alike. Good grief, look at Texas. Then there are different Spanish and French linear measurements not to mention resurveys by railroads an the Homestead Act. I don't know about Appalachia at the time those lands were surveyed. Just trying to learn here. What the hell is the little turtle/alligator thingy down in the SE corner?

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I am OJT (on the job training) here about the KGC and all that's been written about these treasures, etc. Question...…….Why use 15 minute quadrangle maps? That's double the area of more detailed 7 1/2 minute maps. Makes a big golden circle, eh? Plus, not all states have been surveyed alike. Good grief, look at Texas. Then there are different Spanish and French linear measurements not to mention resurveys by railroads an the Homestead Act. I don't know about Appalachia at the time those lands were surveyed. Just trying to learn here. What the hell is the little turtle/alligator thingy down in the SE corner?

That thing is like a prize in a cereal box...It's a trinket that's worthless for the reasons you described and what the others said.

If you do get Roush's book, you'll get one or you can download one of your choice online.

The turtle you asked about on the template will come up in the BB discussion on this thread, but there's a lot of other threads on them here in much more detail. Spanish used them first for treasure markers and trails and KGC incorporated a lot of the same symbols.

This thread won't get into treasure signs Nearly as much as some of the other threads on here.

Check Treasure Sign, Hoot Owl Trees/Trail, Turtle, Turkey Track threads to get the information on what was used and how it was used.

I'm not sure, but there might be Montana treasure sign threads. Missouri for instance has more markings on stone, either natural or man made than some other states. You'll see by reading the mark/sign threads where people are from and what they find there.

Kace

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Oops - correction needed here. Indeed these templates are allegedly to be used with 7.5-minute quads. Thanks for catching my error, mbb - I posted that before my coffee this morning!

It was explained to me that the Organization made good use of the Public Land Survey System (Township, Range and Section land divisions), which Jefferson started in the 1780s and gradually covered most of the USA. They not only had a permanent array of legal brass cap benchmarks (section corners, quarter corners, etc) at their mapping disposal, but some claim they used all sorts of section numbers, azimuths, etc. in their coded clues to help designate secret cache locations.

However, I don't necessarily believe that. It's my suspicion that clues such as those mentioned above (in addition to various carvings, monuments, etc) were meant only as diversions to send avid searchers in circles. Having land surveyors at their disposal, it would have been easy for them to merely record a set of coordinates for cache sites - coordinates that could easily be located later by anyone with surveying skills.

Those mysterious symbols on the overlay? Just fake mojo, IMO, designed to confuse folks.

plssmeridianmap09.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
According to JJ3 while talking to his schoolmate and lawyer TT Crittenden, Brother in Law Cole Younger and Brother Dr Franklin Sylvester James, JWJ was urging TTC to run for Governor and gave him $35k in cash and a $35k bank draft and discussing his troubles with Jay Gould and the non existent Charlie Bigelow who he says was living in the St, Joe Home on Lafayette St as Thomas Howard.

JJ3 says they were planning the killing of the Bigelow brothers and that Charlie would be used in his place to fake JWJ's death... JJ3 says Bigelow aka Howard was under surveillance by one of JWJ detectives Elmer Johnson who lived across the street from the Lafayette St house.
(I've not found anything on Elmer Johnson from 1882). In the book his character was a RR man and also a stonemason.

According to JJ3, Jay Gould and JWJ knew each other well and says Gould would come to the James Plantation House in Kentucky and that he sold thimbles and thread.

The next character to show up is Bud Dalton who JJ3 says is JWJ's UNCLE and also is Lewis Dalton's Brother who "spawned the 10 brothers who made up the Dalton gang" and is part of the team who killed the Bigelow brothers along with Black John Trammell, General JO Shelby and Bob and Charlie Ford, their father and black jockey Luclry Johnson....5 other black gunslingers, 9 Indians and 2 Garrett brothers along with 12 railroad detectives, 3 Curtis brothers, Will ?, Two Howk brothers, Obediah and Harry from Kentucky, Cyclone Denton, Roy Baxter, Theodore Herbert, and the Overton Brothers. Oh and a Union Drummer Boy Frank Mayer who was at the Battle of Little Big Horn...Under the name of Lt. Frank Crowe.

Lotta Names and there are several Indian Names I didn't mention.

Kace

The above quote is from Chapter One of the BB that I posted yesterday... We veered off a bit so I've reposted it.

Kace

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

What if it is on public land in an easement? I believe that is finders keepers, isn't it? and the ones left on property that became private in a future unseen by the society??? :dontknow: There were a lot of men that died before they passed anything on to anyone, and then there were a few that prepared for that before it happened. Generations have passed and continue to pass by without any knowledge of their forefathers, and they grow farther and farther from any directives that may have been desired. Time takes a toll on everything!

time.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of the KGC sites that I have found have nothing to do with templates, maps or long distance hunting. They all tell you where something is located and where, either where the treasure is located exactly on what land, what section of the land, distance and depth and the amount of deposit and what it is contained in or cancelled with. Most give you the location of a hidden map to recover several treasures. All of this about templates is a bunch of crap.

I know of one JJ site in Arkansas and it to tells you direction, distance, depth, value of treasure and what it is contained or buried in. All the contents of the BB is nothing but useless information to sell a story.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread