Addressing and Correcting Misinformation in the KGC Forum

OP
OP
Ol' Kentuck

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
The gulf between Speculation and Fact, the distance between 'What If' and 'What Is', is long and fraught with opportunities for Misdirection, as has been demonstrated quite well on the pages of this thread.

The ineffectiveness of yer strategy in spending "more time in the field and less time in the books", or more Speculation and less Facts, is self evident by the lack of any culmination or closure to yer 40+ year KGC Odyssey. Let's call a Spade a Spade, shall we?

However, yer success in attempting to blur the line between the two (Speculation vs. Fact), is also quite evident by the positive response yer continued equivocations elicit from a deluded few.

So here we are.

Thankfully, my dance card is full.

Have a Good 'un.

:laughing7: :notworthy:

To "Success" gentlemen, and thanks for driving the point home. :wink:

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honest Samuel, it's apparently you know more about this subject than I do, since you would want to bet! My hats off to you! LOL

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from the great state of Connecticut and only know about KGC is what you and Rebel teach me here.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The gulf between Speculation and Fact, the distance between 'What If' and 'What Is', is long and fraught with opportunities for Misdirection, as has been demonstrated quite well on the pages of this thread...
However, yer success in attempting to blur the line between the two (Speculation vs. Fact), is also quite evident by the positive response yer continued equivocations elicit from a deluded few...
Indeed, on this and several other threads. :thumbsup:

Signman

Feb 14, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very little of my research is from books, most of it is from the field. This is because I'm looking for their treasure and you aren't going to find much information in books for being able to read the signs or how the layout works. Pretty much it's trial and error out in the field and laying awake until all hours of the night thinking about that carving or rock you found in the field that day. But that being said, I can't say that all were masons, but I have learned names of those involved in layouts I've worked, and using the census and visiting all of the cemeteries in the area, they were shown to be masons. I wouldn't say the KGC is a subset of the masons. In other words, you aren't going to ask a mason the secrets to the KGC and they will know. I believe they recruited masons into the KGC because they knew they could trust their masonic brothers. So I don't think the KGC was necessarily associated with the masons nor the other way around, but I think those in the KGC were masons...at least those involved in the layouts I've worked were.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're so right Signman ! That's exactly how I got started. I saw the carving, then I found the rocks, and the Egypt brick now I'm am just hooked on all these treasures! Just have to figure if they are true! I believe 100 percent that if you are in the KGC,you were a Freemason! The oath of secrecy!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Very little of my research is from books, most of it is from the field. This is because I'm looking for their treasure and you aren't going to find much information in books for being able to read the signs or how the layout works. Pretty much it's trial and error out in the field and laying awake until all hours of the night thinking about that carving or rock you found in the field that day. But that being said, I can't say that all were masons, but I have learned names of those involved in layouts I've worked, and using the census and visiting all of the cemeteries in the area, they were shown to be masons. I wouldn't say the KGC is a subset of the masons. In other words, you aren't going to ask a mason the secrets to the KGC and they will know. I believe they recruited masons into the KGC because they knew they could trust their masonic brothers. So I don't think the KGC was necessarily associated with the masons nor the other way around, but I think those in the KGC were masons...at least those involved in the layouts I've worked were.[/QUOTE
PROBABLY Scottish Rite Free Masons of the SOUTH, "under" Bro. Albert Pike...

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Growing up in a small Western Slope ranching community in Colorado there was a Masonic Hall there in the small town. Both my Grandfather and Father were members of that Masonic Hall to the day they died I was never told what went on in that hall. I fully believe the only way these discoveries will be made is out there in the field doing the work and interviewing the people of the areas recording what is discovered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread