KGC?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Here's an example of what to look for when you measure.

Franklin gave me a tip about this carving that got me to looking at it closer. I drew it out so I can show the measurements easier.

gmhb 2 500.jpg

There are four 13's inside this box. The M is the 13th letter in the alphabet, the D has a horizontal line added, and the H and 6/G on the left, both measure 13 inches. The M measures 19" and the D/B/13 measures 18". You will notice that the measurements of the box are 19" by 18".

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Here's an example of what to look for when you measure.

Franklin gave me a tip about this carving that got me to looking at it closer. I drew it out so I can show the measurements easier.

View attachment 1689886

There are four 13's inside this box. The M is the 13th letter in the alphabet, the D has a horizontal line added, and the H and 6/G on the left, both measure 13 inches. The M measures 19" and the D/B/13 measures 18". You will notice that the measurements of the box are 19" by 18".

The measurement of the box is 18" by 19" or 74" all the way around. If you add up all the numbers, you get 174". 714 feet from this carved box is a boulder shaped like this.

heart stone 500.jpg

On the right side of the boulder, a notch has been carved out. From the lobes to the notch is 38" and from the point to the notch is 36" and that makes the right side of the heart 74", same measurement as the carved box. The left side of the heart is 67" and 6+7=13 which is one more 13. Not only is the right side of the heart 74" but whoever carved the notch placed it in such a place that the 38" and the 36" measurements show half the measurement of the carved box.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The measurement of the box is 18" by 19" or 74" all the way around. If you add up all the numbers, you get 174". 714 feet from this carved box is a boulder shaped like this.

View attachment 1689889

On the right side of the boulder, a notch has been carved out. From the lobes to the notch is 38" and from the point to the notch is 36" and that makes the right side of the heart 74", same measurement as the carved box. The left side of the heart is 67" and 6+7=13 which is one more 13. Not only is the right side of the heart 74" but whoever carved the notch placed it in such a place that the 38" and the 36" measurements show half the measurement of the carved box.

mdog, The KGC just loved the number 13. Also there is a reason for the 74. Do the English gematria for JESUS which is 10 + 5 +19 + 21 + 19 = 74 There are other numbers they liked but the 13 and 74 are two of their favorites. There are others I could mention but I do not want to get into controversial domains.

The measurements of 18 and 19 also gives a direction as 18 is for the letter "r" and 19 is for the letter "s" which could indicate since it is repeated--------right side, right side.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
mdog, The KGC just loved the number 13. Also there is a reason for the 74. Do the English gematria for JESUS which is 10 + 5 +19 + 21 + 19 = 74 There are other numbers they liked but the 13 and 74 are two of their favorites. There are others I could mention but I do not want to get into controversial domains.

The measurements of 18 and 19 also gives a direction as 18 is for the letter "r" and 19 is for the letter "s" which could indicate since it is repeated--------right side, right side.

That’s good information, Franklin. Thank you. There is a family cemetery plot connected with this carving. The plot is a rectangle that measures 18 feet by 19 feet and there is very large obelisk right in the center of the plot.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s good information, Franklin. Thank you. There is a family cemetery plot connected with this carving. The plot is a rectangle that measures 18 feet by 19 feet and there is very large obelisk right in the center of the plot.

I am sorry I misunderstood you to say both sides were 74, I now notice one was 67. "67" read in reverse is "76" and "76" is the "Spirit of Columbia" which represents the "Spirit" or the "Holy Ghost"

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys are a plethora of information! Great stuff! I would only add that a good system of meanings for symbols should be kept for reference because there are multiple possibilities in almost every case. If I went into specifics it would turn into a peeing match on the forum. I think that is the fabric of your human nature that the societies leaned on for personal selection after they were gone. The ability of the person seeing the symbol to reason out the correct interpretation over the general reaction to the symbol by the masses. I believe in most cases, in the days the K.G.C. trails were laid out, the times and future were both looking pretty grim, so Biblical and secret society ritual knowledge references were both used to help in that selection. Keep in mind that If there was a directive intended for what they left buried then there was a director somewhere. :occasion14:

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

chc1023

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mdog: Here are the measurements between the points north and south and between each tree point as well. And from the a tree to the animal symbol and to the boulder (note: the boulder to me appears to be placed and not natural as the boulder stands tall and has rough corners). Also from the animal symbol to the boulder. Thanks for that map! The road was definitely there in that map. Please be aware that the gps locations captured were via a phone app, so the points may be several feet if not more from where they really were.

I see what you all are saying about the 13. That's very interesting. Is it just me or does the distance and degree from the A tree to the boulder seem to be very close to being a total of 13 for both. I will definitely measure the symbols in the next couple of weeks as long as everything works out.

Thanks again for all your help!

TreeLayoutsWAngles.gif

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
mdog: Here are the measurements between the points north and south and between each tree point as well. And from the a tree to the animal symbol and to the boulder (note: the boulder to me appears to be placed and not natural as the boulder stands tall and has rough corners). Also from the animal symbol to the boulder. Thanks for that map! The road was definitely there in that map. Please be aware that the gps locations captured were via a phone app, so the points may be several feet if not more from where they really were.

I see what you all are saying about the 13. That's very interesting. Is it just me or does the distance and degree from the A tree to the boulder seem to be very close to being a total of 13 for both. I will definitely measure the symbols in the next couple of weeks as long as everything works out.

Thanks again for all your help!

View attachment 1690551

I really like the 86 deg. heading from the east tree to the boulder. Also, when you add up the numbers on the distances from the east tree to the boulder you get 7+6+6=19 and from the animal carving to the boulder you get 6+5+7=18. If you remember, the numbers 18 and 19 were important at my site. And remember what Franklin had to say about the 18 and 19. Also, the distance from the east tree to the animal carving is 160 feet, 1+6+0=7. The seventh letter in the alphabet is G. That might be the G you need for further confirmation.

There are hundreds of feet separating the trees, I was wondering if you found the carved trees by putting your back against the carving and then looking at anything in front of you. If so, you might want to try the same thing on your boulder with the carved lines. The side of the boulder the carved lines are on, might give you the direction, and the measurement of the lines, might give you the distance. You might find an open hole that has been partially filled. If that doesn't work, start at the boulder and start searching in a half circle, heading east. Look for carvings that might be related to what you have already found. You might find a boulder or small, hand sized stone shaped like a D. If your headings and distances hold up, sounds like you're in for some fun.

Is this place on public land? If it is, you might be able to learn something about your site by finding out who donated the land to the public. Also, if you are on public land, it's illegal to dig and it is a very costly violation.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
What is the boulder shaped like? You mentioned it had corners. You started to say something about the animal symbol to the boulder, but didn't finish your sentence.

OP
OP
C

chc1023

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will definitely be checking out the boulder area the next time I go and let you know what I find. That sounds exciting.

The site is on private land. I did search historical records to see who may have owned it way back then, but purchase records only go back 1930 and it doesn't show who owned it before then. The land has changed hands a few times since then.

When I talked about the animal symbol and the boulder I was just meaning I included the measurement between them and the degrees.

A lot of the horseshoes were found when I first started metal detecting there and didn't know about the symbols. I found them mostly to the west of the trees and some east of the animal symbol on top of the hill and a couple near the creek. Sorry, but I do not remember exact locations.

The boulder was shaped like below, but is nowhere near to exactly what it was and I am going off of memory. I should have taken a picture of it at the time, but I just took one of the carving.

Thanks for all your help!
boulder.png

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I will definitely be checking out the boulder area the next time I go and let you know what I find. That sounds exciting.

The site is on private land. I did search historical records to see who may have owned it way back then, but purchase records only go back 1930 and it doesn't show who owned it before then. The land has changed hands a few times since then.

When I talked about the animal symbol and the boulder I was just meaning I included the measurement between them and the degrees.

A lot of the horseshoes were found when I first started metal detecting there and didn't know about the symbols. I found them mostly to the west of the trees and some east of the animal symbol on top of the hill and a couple near the creek. Sorry, but I do not remember exact locations.

The boulder was shaped like below, but is nowhere near to exactly what it was and I am going off of memory. I should have taken a picture of it at the time, but I just took one of the carving.

Thanks for all your help!
View attachment 1690966

Looks like a tombstone or might represent the U shaped carvings you’ve been finding. About how tall is it, waist high, head high? You should measure the Boulder too. Measure over the top and measure the base that is touching the ground. Measure all the way around the base.

You’re welcome for the help. Your place is like mine and mine has a KGC connection per a manuscript. Might be some type of legend connected with your spot. Check for local treasure legends.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look for the Ruins of an Old Outhouse in the Area .

A Man likes to keep an eye on his Goodies while he's at Stool .

Then , from that position , see if you can spot a Heart Symbol .

if so , do as I did , Dig beneath it .

Bingo !
Gold Bars

you're welcome

Chato Caches 003.JPG

OP
OP
C

chc1023

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mdog: From what I remember, it came close to the top of my shoulders. I will definitely get those measurements the next time I go. I have searched online extensively, but have found nothing related to it. I have not gone to the county courthouse to look for any documents related to the site. What types of documents would be best researched to find that kind of information? Thanks!

Bad Pupply: I will definitely be on the lookout for that. Thanks!

The boulder and the area around it is going to get a lot of attention the next time I'm there.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mdog: From what I remember, it came close to the top of my shoulders. I will definitely get those measurements the next time I go. I have searched online extensively, but have found nothing related to it. I have not gone to the county courthouse to look for any documents related to the site. What types of documents would be best researched to find that kind of information? Thanks!

Bad Pupply: I will definitely be on the lookout for that. Thanks!

The boulder and the area around it is going to get a lot of attention the next time I'm there.

Thank you

Ok , to find files on Land ownership ,

Try this site , I usually will click on the " Patents " Button .

Patented land records help a lot .

enjoy

https://glorecords.blm.gov/search/default.aspx?searchTabIndex=0&searchByTypeIndex=1

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
btw ,

Boulders are the Preferred source for leaving a Message that will endure .

Trees as we know , well , they can be consumed with Fire , disease , Logging , so forth .

In one of my excursions , I sat on a Boulder , across from me at about 15 feet , was Another Boulder with a " Shadow Symbol "
inscribed low on the face of it .
Many times I sat or passed by there , never saw the Symbol .

On this Occasion however , the Sun was in the right angle to cause the Symbol to be Visible .

At the Base of the Boulder , the Bottom was a concave , almost like the Top of a Cave in Shape .

I came back to it a year or two later , after it came to mind just before falling asleep .

Something just Bugged me about that Concave .

I dug down and under the Boulder ,,

I hit something made of rotted wood and what looked like tarnished Brass straps .

There , a Rotted Trunk or Chest of sorts from what I could surmise .

Gently , I began to remove dirt with my hand ,,, a Scroll of copper .

Though the symbols and the little bit of visible Text were not immediately ciphered by me , I later
sought help in the Translating of the Text that we could save .

No , I never sought out the Mine and Cache it seemed to refer to .

So , suggestion I can offer , is that you closely inspect each side and top for slightly visible inscriptions or Symbols .

For , as I had , you may miss them , as they may be Shadow Symbols .

Good Luck Man .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last note for Today

To Rebel

Rebel you know me as Roger Snow55 of the Old Ancientlosttreasure forum , Whyte Eagles ( Sean Davies ) Forum .

good luck all
Rog'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread