Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is hard for me to believe with all the men buried KGC treasures, that some men did not put coins in their pockets. I would had.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe he can count that high, and Franklin has alot of knowledge, that can be useful in finding treasure.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only kidding. He is a pro treasure hunter who found treasure, but, like a pro, he is not talking.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all listen to him, being he is the Best because he is better then the rest of us.

Lighten up Honest Samuel, I am no better than anyone else. I have worked very hard researching for 61 years of my 66 years of age. I have researched since I was five years old in search of the Confederate Gold that my father told me of at that young age. He told me of his great great grandfather that was a personal bodyguard for President Abraham Lincoln and a personal bodyguard for President Jefferson Davis. When Secretary of War Edwin Stanton had him removed from guarding President Abraham Lincoln, my ggggrandfather proceeded South and protected President Jefferson Davis. By President Jefferson Davis surviving the war and dying of old age proved of my ggggrandathers devotion to duty. He was trusted so well that all of the treasures of the KGC and the Confederate Treasury were entrusted to him. That is what my father told me of and how that the maps of all the treasures were concealed in his grave. Should I be able to locate the grave. Well I found the grave. It had another soldier's name that was a Yankee on the tombstone. The soldier did not die in the Danville Prisons. I obtained a disinterment order from next of kin of the name on the tombstone to perform a DNA Test. The US Government then said that that soldier was not buried in the grave either. They then came up with another fictious name of a US Soldier from another US State. Being fictious and non-exitstant, I could not obtain permission for the Disinterment order for a soldier that did not exist. The US Government then said if I wanted to perform a Disinterment on the grave I would have to take it to the US District Court in Danville, Virginia. The only thorn in the side was they said if I lost the case I would have to reimburse the United States Government for all their attornies time, air fare tickets, hotel and all charges for scores of their representatives. The cost could very well run into the millions of dollars. That is why this has not gone forward and it most likely never will. My partner and I offered them trillions of dollars in treasure for a finder's fee of one million dollars each. They flatly refused and threatened me that if anyone should dig to retrieve the maps they were coming to me. That's right try to pay off the National Debt for this country and the US Government threatens me with jail.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW' You are the man, Franklin. History is in your family. Good luck and good hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread