Jesses possible role with the KGC

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Jesse's possible role with the KGC

Boggy, according to my life experience and my line of work, I've learned that people who want to remain anonymous or "no-names" have something that they are trying to hide. Most often, this "something" is the truth. :coffee2:
~Texas Jay

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites

So are we to infer from your statement that you think everyone on this forum that doesn't use their real names are liers?

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA

alec said:
So are we to infer from your statement that you think everyone on this forum that doesn't use their real names are liers?

Thanks Alec, I was starting to feel a little slighted :(

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used

:laughing9:

Anything to help Hoss! :laughing7:

BoggyBottomJay

Jun 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter

Texas Jay said:
Boggy, according to my life experience and my line of work, I've learned that people who want to remain anonymous or "no-names" have something that they are trying to hide. Most often, this "something" is the truth. :coffee2:
~Texas Jay

So your real name is TEXAS Jay? I'm not really sure where your going with this whole " people who want to remain anonymous" deal. I think your trying to justify you being rude. Forgive me if I dont put all my personal information up here for you to read. I didn't know you cared. We are trying to share our ideas and beliefs with it. Whats funny is you cant even appreciate that.

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used

Well J.J., I think you stepped in it now! :laughing9:

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself! ;D

BoggyBottomJay

Jun 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter

Texas Jay said:
Anyone who has sense enough to look at my profile for this site will clearly see my name there as it is on my email address: Jay Longley. Now, okie, is your real name Jamie Dodson? "Alec", Ron West, I meant exactly what I said and do not think any clarification is needed.
Boggy, let me suggest you google "Smokescreen Gang". :thumbsup:
~Texas Jay
I googled smokescreen gang and could only find things that you have posted. I honestly believe the only smoke screen being thrown up is the one you throw up every time we dont agree with you. Come on man share info other than posting theories with out anything to back up your word. You question Jamie and Ron if that was their real names. Why should we believe that your name is Jay Longly just because you say so. What does it matter what y name is or your name is Jay Longley? Its not like we are gonna meet up and have a beer together.

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

In case you haven't noticed, "Alec", my reasons for participating on this or other forums do not include competing in a popularity contest.
Here's a hint, Boggy: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/smokescreengang
Give them your credentials and I'm sure they'll let you join. ha.
~Jay~

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.

Actually my name isn't Jamie. That's what close friends and family call me. I use a nick name on the forums because that's what people were doing long before I joined in. Jay, unlike you, while I know the real names of many forum members I don't go posting them for the public to read. You know little things like identity theft concern some people and I find it more than rude to post others names without their consent.

spx786

Apr 18, 2008

All one has to do in regard to Jesse James or the KGC or any outlaw is start at the beginning of the story, then see if the puzzle pieces fit into place. One knows you are finding the truth when things add up and you are told things in secretness. Believing anything one way or the other is up to the individual. The only one anyone has to prove anything to is yourself. I did my homework and started out very skeptical about anything KGC or Jesse James related yet after doing my own research and my own homework I found out Texas Jay is right. I have no obligation to show anyone my research yet I will say follow the pieces of the puzzle they will lead you to the truth. Also, don't try just going against one man when theres a whole group of people who aren't even on here who could give their own side of the story whether it be in disagreement with Texas Jay or in agreement with Texas Jay.

-SPX786

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250

well i will tell you what you want a good book to read about jesse woodson james here it is it is written by vincel simmons it is called jesse james the real story and alec i belive you might know him and some of his family oh and RON PASTORIE IS A BIG SCAM ARTIST and i am not being sourcastic he really has the people at garretts over a barrell they belive everything he says what a waste of time and he says he is broke he has spent over ten k with them i bet

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250

oh and by the way the man in the coffin was missing his right index finger jesse still had his in the picture in 1948 at the age of 101 years old at meramac caverns reunion and the picture of j dalton in the hat i have one same man with out the hat and wearing his smith and wesson 38 birds eye grip revolver in the same car in front of the patte house museum in 1948 in st joseph missouri

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used

Texas Jay said:
In case you haven't noticed, "Alec", my reasons for participating on this or other forums do not include competing in a popularity contest.
Here's a hint, Boggy: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/smokescreengang
Give them your credentials and I'm sure they'll let you join. ha.
~Jay~

Confuscius say;

Never argue with a fool,
People watching may not know the difference

BoggyBottomJay

Jun 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter

spx786 said:
All one has to do in regard to Jesse James or the KGC or any outlaw is start at the beginning of the story, then see if the puzzle pieces fit into place. One knows you are finding the truth when things add up and you are told things in secretness. Believing anything one way or the other is up to the individual. The only one anyone has to prove anything to is yourself. I did my homework and started out very skeptical about anything KGC or Jesse James related yet after doing my own research and my own homework I found out Texas Jay is right. I have no obligation to show anyone my research yet I will say follow the pieces of the puzzle they will lead you to the truth. Also, don't try just going against one man when theres a whole group of people who aren't even on here who could give their own side of the story whether it be in disagreement with Texas Jay or in agreement with Texas Jay.

-SPX786
Well see the problem with Texas Jay is if anyone disagrees or states something he doesnt like he trys to belittle them and ends up calling them liars. If you call me a liar on a open forum then yes I do expect you to show me some sort of proof. Oh and also you brought up a good point about research. Texas Jay gave his real name and where he lives on the internet. If he did his research he would know that there are people who steal identities who love it when people put that kind of open information out there with a open ip address as well by the use of a open forum. Maybe he should spend less time on the Scooby Doo mystery club and more time working on his people skills and use his head for something other than a reynolds wrap hat rack

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used

spx786, according to Jay you would be a no name liar since you didn't use your real name. Hey Jay why don't you post the real name of your friend here.

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used

olepossum said:
well i will tell you what you want a good book to read about jesse woodson james here it is it is written by vincel simmons it is called jesse james the real story and alec i belive you might know him and some of his family oh and RON PASTORIE IS A BIG SCAM ARTIST and i am not being sourcastic he really has the people at garretts over a barrell they belive everything he says what a waste of time and he says he is broke he has spent over ten k with them i bet

I met Vincel several years ago at a James reunion and I have a copy of his book. If I remember right Vincel has family on one side or the other that may be related to Belle Star also.

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA

BoggyBottomJay said:
out there with a open ip address as well by the use of a open forum.

Hmmm... A couple of questions. What is "a open ip address"? What is Texas Jay's IP address?
Big Hoss

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used

I.P. address or internet provider address. It's kind of like your computers signature. Hackers can have a really fun time with information gleaned off of open forums like this. Especially when people like Jay start posting real names. It doesn't take too much intelligence to figure out how to steal an identity. This is why using a nickname on the forums is a good idea. Jay doesn't seem too concerned for others welfare and throws around names willy nilly. I guess that's why using a company like lifelock to keep your identity safe is becoming the way to go. Maybe Jay has a vested interest in one of these companies and that's his way of drumming up business. I'm sure Bud loves the fact that the world now knows he has Dalton's gravemarker, thanks to Jay. I wonder if it's against the law to own that thing?

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900

I.P. address's,

While on TNet I can see my I.P....but no one else's.
So posting on an open forum does not give other members your I.P. address.
The Mods on the other hand, CAN see your I.P. address (along with your Private Messages).
So, unless someone is "buds" with one of the Mods...your I.P. address is private while posting here. :thumbsup:

If you are a hacker and have some nifty software to capture I.P. address's on an open forum....
Please email me a copy of your software (for my evaluation), to [email protected] ;D

FYI,
I have found the real names and locations of several TNet members, without their I.P. address.
I use their email address. :thumbsup:
I'm not saying how ...I'm just saying. :wink:

Tom, er ah I mean Timberwolf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread