Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: KGC Symbols

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2006
    Brownwood, Texas
    Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 250
    42 times

Re: KGC Symbols

The following is a message that was posted earlier this year by one of our members on the Bloody Bill Anderson Mystery message board. It is a quote from Confederate Guerrilla George T. Maddox's memoirs "Hard Trials and Tribulations of an Old Confederate Soldier".

Group :
    Here is something interesting....
    George T.Maddox wrote in his book on page33
    " I will try to describe to you how Shelby's command , recruited officers, Quantrell's ( sic)
    command , and all the bushwhackers managed to keep from coming in contact with each other. As they were all dressed in yankee uniforms, they were compelled to have some way by which they could know each other when they met. If they had not they would have had many fights among themselves.
    They had certain signs which they made to recognize each other. That rule was adopted by a regularly organized lodge, and every man who knew the signs had been thoroughly initiated. A regular iron-clad oath was taken, and if any man betrayed the order or gave away the signs he knew it was death. Just as far as we could see we could recognize each other and know whether we were meeting Southern men or not. Traveling anywhere up North in the Federal lines we could tell who lived at a house -whether Southern or Union people.
    In a short time after we organized that order any Southern scout passing through that country who knew people who lived in a house knew whether they were Southern people or not. They would make marks in a certain way on the gate posts or house so that the next scout who came along would know that Southern people lived there. By so doing they could converse with them freely , and would know that they had met a friend and could get all the information about Federals that could be had. ( I now leave out some of the text).
    page 34
    I will not undertake to describe the marks we used for signs nor the signs we would make when we met each other, nor the oath we took when we organized, but will never forget any of them as long as I live, and I am satisfied there are a great many men living to-day who will remember the same."

Stew

~Texas Jay

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bloodybillandersonmystery

Sis likes this.

Mar 2003
    5 times

It's not what you look at but what you see

us
    Feb 2006
    Brownwood, Texas
    42 times

Ron ...., oops I mean Alec - Why don't you just come out and tell the members that you own the okietreasurehunter's websites and that you don't really believe that the signs you post photos of are KGC? You claim to believe they all belonged to "outlaws" as you call them. Let's have a little honesty here, please.
    ~Texas Jay

May 2003
    USA
    6 times

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jay
    Ron ...., oops I mean Alec - Why don't you just come out and tell the members that you own the okietreasurehunter's websites and that you don't really believe that the signs you post photos of are KGC? You claim to believe they all belonged to "outlaws" as you call them. Let's have a little honesty here, please.
    ~Texas Jay
    I was thinking the same thing. This thread is about KGC treasure symbols which you don't think your's are, so why are you referencing your blog. Some of your info is good, some of it is not.
    Boattow

us
    Feb 2006
    Brownwood, Texas
    42 times

Quote Originally Posted by Yammy Elf
    Quote Originally Posted by boattow
    ~Texas Jay
    I was thinking the same thing. This thread is about KGC treasure symbols which you don't think your's are, so why are you referencing your blog. Some of your info is good, some of it is not.
    Boattow

Probably for the same reason(s) Jay keeps soliciting his conspiracy theory group on yahoo
    Yammy Elf: Your "don't know" icon is accurate as you really don't have a clue. Unlike Ron West (Alec), I use my real name in our group. If you don't believe that KGC treasures exist, then why in the heck are you here badgering others who do or who want to learn more?
    ~Texas Jay (Longley)

us
    Oct 2004
    South Central Oklahoma
    TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
    30 times

Texas Jay and Boattow you guys aren't very good investigators. That's my blog and Alec/Ron writes for me. I guess you could say it's both of ours though. He has done a great job posting articles and information. He has posted information that you won't find anywhere else on the internet and as far as I care to say it's the best treasure blog out there. We don't fill you full of bull.
    http://okietreasurehunter.blogspot.com/

us
    Feb 2006
    Brownwood, Texas
    42 times

Quote Originally Posted by 2late2dig
    Texas Jay and Boattow you guys aren't very good investigators. That's my blog and Alec/Ron writes for me. I guess you could say it's both of ours though. He has done a great job posting articles and information. He has posted information that you won't find anywhere else on the internet and as far as I care to say it's the best treasure blog out there. We don't fill you full of bull.
    Though we don't claim to be private investigators as (Ron) Alec does, we are finally getting some truth out of you, 2late2dig. If you are so sure of your investigative abilities, why is it that you are so ashamed to use your real identities when you tell these whoppers to your readers?
    ~Texas Jay

Mar 2003
    5 times

~Texas Jay
    Well, "Texas Jay", apparently you don't even read your own posts. My post referring the readers of this thread to the blog is so that they could read the information about the "secret signals" the KGC used to identify each other. Even though in your post you alluded to these signals you failed to enlighten the readers as to what they were. 2late has gone to the trouble of detailing that information for the readers of this thread.

It's called facts, something you seem to leave out of your posts. You have the tendancy to try to make the information fit your theories instead of basing a theory on the actual facts. I personally have come to believe it is a waste of time to try to convince you and some others about the facts of the KGC but you seem to get upset when a different opinion about your alleged super secret billionaire society is stated. I guess there is no room for discussion in your world unless everyone agrees with you.

Boattow, what I call outlaw signs are outlaw signs. These are actual signs I have found in the field and interpreted and followed the trail on. They are outlaw signs because I did the research to find out who was in the area where and when the signs were left. No big secret conspiracies, no templates used, just regular old treasure carvings left by ordinary people who became outlaws.

I have stated on the blog (and this forum) several times what my beliefs about the KGC are. I'm not keeping any secrets about my beliefs or ignoring any facts like the true believers of the KGC myths do. You seem to have ignored the facts again "Texas Jay".

us
    Feb 2006
    Brownwood, Texas
    42 times

Well then, Alec, please share the facts with us as to your reasons for spending two months with Dan Pastore while he was working on his KGC sites. I don't believe you ever replied to that question when posed by another member so I'm asking again.
    ~Texas Jay

Mar 2003
    5 times

Do you need glasses there Texas Jay? His name is Ron Pastore, not Dan and I clearly answered your question before by stating that I had been sucked into believing the myths about the KGC UNTIL I started doing my own research and stopped believing the things on the forums about the KGC. Once I started my research it became very obvious, very quickly that the treasure myths attributed to the KGC could not have happened. That was ten years ago.

You seem to be trying to mis-direct the readers. I have answered your posts and I have done so with facts, not myths or theories.

us
    Feb 2006
    Brownwood, Texas
    42 times

What is important is what is in the hill that he is uncovering that gives off the "glowing" reading on the magnetometer. If it turns out to be a room of gold or other treasure as it very well may, then you will surely have to modify your "outlaws" theory because you will not find a robbery or heist of such magnitude anywhere in the history of this country.
    ~Texas Jay

us
    Oct 2004
    South Central Oklahoma
    30 times

Texas Jay I used the okie treasure hunter because that was the name of the blog. I'm not hiding my name and in fact it's plastered today across the front page of a major newspaper in my state. You've always gotten the truth out of me in my postings. I'd sure like you to point out the whoppers we are telling in our blog/forum posts.

If you have been following the forums for the past two years then you would have known it was me who started the blog. I did it so that people could learn something useful and enjoy a treasure story or two. I don't make a cent from the blog. Since you make comments about it must mean you're one of our regular readers.

Us bringing opposing views to the KGC thread just balances out the forum. I have brought more information out about Orvus Lee Houk, "Jesse James III" than any of you. It was his maps that Pastore kept flipping through on the show. So, if as the show stated J.Frank Dalton was a JJ imposter, then the maps Pastore kept flipping through would be fake as well since Howk claimed they came from Dalton. So much for KGC treasure maps huh. So much for a treasure vault being 8 feet below where Pastore stopped digging too!

How about the so called secret KGC signs, grips, tokens, passwords that I posted on the blog? I've got tons of KGC info. I never stated I didn't believe in them, just not the BILLIONS of hidden loot as some claim.

us
    Oct 2004
    South Central Oklahoma
    30 times

Oh, my e-mail address is at the top of my blog. I'm so ashamed I just have to hide my identity. LOL I host a get together for treasure hunters each year that everyone is invited to. Payed for out of my pocket. You crack me up. I'd like to get some truth out of you. LOL

us
    Oct 2009
    Texas
    6 times

The following is a message that was posted earlier this year by one of our members on the Bloody Bill Anderson Mystery message board. It is a quote from Confederate Guerrilla George T. Maddox's memoirs "Hard Trials and Tribulations of an Old Confederate Soldier".

Group :
    Here is something interesting....
    George T.Maddox wrote in his book on page33
    " I will try to describe to you how Shelby's command , recruited officers, Quantrell's ( sic)
    command , and all the bushwhackers managed to keep from coming in contact with each other. As they were all dressed in yankee uniforms, they were compelled to have some way by which they could know each other when they met. If they had not they would have had many fights among themselves.
    They had certain signs which they made to recognize each other. That rule was adopted by a regularly organized lodge, and every man who knew the signs had been thoroughly initiated. A regular iron-clad oath was taken, and if any man betrayed the order or gave away the signs he knew it was death. Just as far as we could see we could recognize each other and know whether we were meeting Southern men or not. Traveling anywhere up North in the Federal lines we could tell who lived at a house -whether Southern or Union people.
    In a short time after we organized that order any Southern scout passing through that country who knew people who lived in a house knew whether they were Southern people or not. They would make marks in a certain way on the gate posts or house so that the next scout who came along would know that Southern people lived there. By so doing they could converse with them freely , and would know that they had met a friend and could get all the information about Federals that could be had. ( I now leave out some of the text).
    page 34
    I will not undertake to describe the marks we used for signs nor the signs we would make when we met each other, nor the oath we took when we organized, but will never forget any of them as long as I live, and I am satisfied there are a great many men living to-day who will remember the same."

Stew

~Texas Jay

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bloodybillandersonmystery

This is interesting, the KGC did mark the property (wagons, etc.) of friends and enemies. They call it the guard sign in the 2nd degree.
    Sis likes this.

Mar 2003
    5 times

What is important is what is in the hill that he is uncovering that gives off the "glowing" reading on the magnetometer. If it turns out to be a room of gold or other treasure as it very well may, then you will surely have to modify your "outlaws" theory because you will not find a robbery or heist of such magnitude anywhere in the history of this country.
    ~Texas Jay
    I guess you're right Jay, the facts are not important. It doesn't make any difference what his name was or the fact they were using GPR and not a magnetometer and the fact they stop digging when they could have easily finished and found out what wasn't there, not to mention the several other facts you have over looked. Deciding which facts to ignore seems to be a specialty of yours.

I have always said I would be the first to offer my apologies and eat my words to anyone that found a KGC "vault" and could prove it. I will still do that but Pastore won't be the person to find it and I doubt that anyone else will either. That is my opinion, which I am entitled to.

I would have to gather from your posts that you think every carving out there belongs to the KGC and nothing can just be left by an outlaw or some other group. Nobody like the French or outlaws, or pirates or miners or the Spanish or the Chinese or just regular folks ever buried anything in the ground and left carvings and markers behind to find it?

I'm amazed at your response to me posting the blog address. I posted the address simply so people reading this forum could go and see the "secret" signs and signals of the KGC that you apparently didn't know about or didn't think was "important" to mention. I didn't even disagree with your original post, I thought I was being helpful but instead of being grateful to have the sourced information readily accessible you chose to attack me personally.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsors